BY LORAC

Go PRO with LORAC PRO Contour Palette! Created by celebrity makeup artist Carol Shaw, this PRO artistry palette contains 2 matte highlighters, 1 shimmer highlighter and 3 matte contour shades to easily create perfectly sculpted features. LORAC's velvety-smooth, blendable highlighting and contouring powders are oil and fragrance free and are ultra-pigmented so you can highlight and contour, just like a PRO. PRO Contour Palette comes complete with an exclusive, custom PRO Contour Brush. The unique dome shape allows for effortless precision and control, a PRO must-have! Made from synthetic material, the PRO brush hair is hygienic and easy to clean between applications.

Includes:

• Is this a good palette for fair toned skin?2 Answers
  • Does anyone feel that this product goes on heavy?1 Answers
  • Is it better using powder contour or cream contour6 Answers
LORAC PRO Contour Palette & Exclusive Makeup Brush
  • "this palette is so blendable and the highlight is absolutely stunning. i highly recommend this if you prefer a powder" in 198 reviews
  • "i do love this product however with me being such fair skin the darkest contor is not used nearly as much as the other products in this. i also feel that the lightest color does not show up very well even though i am pale" in 58 reviews
Adrianne G.
Wilmington, CA
This is amazing, I love it so much! My sister even tried taking it a couple of times because she loved it too lol. We share make up but she never gave that one back, I found it in her make up bag instead of the bathroom drawer where we put our shared stuff at. We literally fight over this. This is truly amazing and great for light to medium skin tones. I love how the ‘medium’ shade is the biggest pan. That’s the one we use the most. I love how the shades aren’t too warm and aren’t too cold. I feel like this is the palette for people who are in between shades and are neutral undertones. I strongly recommend to those who struggle to find their contour palette. I however don’t recommend sharing it lol this is worth being selfish for.
As for the brush, it’s soft and great quality. The palette is worth getting alone but with a brush included too?! It’s amazing! I only use the brush for placing contour, but not for blending. It doesn’t really blend that well. Great for precision though. This palette lasts us a while, maybe almost a year. We constantly restock on this.
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
This was the first contour palette I ever used and... i'm just going to say it....it's the best contour palette ever for fair skin. I have KVD shade + light contour palette and ABH cream contour palette, and have used their powder contour palette as well, but I ALWAYS go back to Lorac's. This palette gives you the definition of a contour, like chiseled, model-like bone structure contour. The powders are so soft, fine, light, and pigmented that you don't need to use a heavy hand to work with them. They sit on the skin beautifully, whether you set your face with powder after applying foundation or just use these right on top of your foundation, they blend out so nicely. I love KVD's contour palette, but sometimes it looks a bit pink on me and I have no idea why, while the ABH one can be a bit too warm, but still great. Lorac's just NEVER looks pink, too warm, or muddy. These contour shades are all have a cool undertone to them so they really do contour as if your face had natural shadows, even the warmest shade. I also want to mention how long this palette has lasted me considering I use it almost every day; I've had it for about 4 years now and I still have not hit pan on any of the shades except the highlighter. The highlighter that comes in this palette is SO beautiful! I would repurchase this palette again for the highlight alone. It is my absolute favorite out of all the hundreds I own. It manages to look natural but soooo glowy all at the same time and there's a slight shimmer to it without any glitter, I would say pearlized. It's just so beautiful and makes you look so lit from within. It is powdery, but it never looks like it when it's on the skin, especially if you set your face with MAC fix+, it makes the highlighter look even more beautiful. I hate the brush this palette comes with though, it's not great for contouring at all and I think Lorac should just stop selling the brush with this palette (also think Lorac should sell the highlight in this palette as an individual highlight), and I recommend using a defined, fluffy contour brush for best results.
Brittany T.
Pomona
I’m not a pro at make up by any means, but this kit makes it easy for me! Gives you a general overview of how to contour then it’s up to you as like any other product. Doesn’t feel heavy on my skin or look caked on at all!! I have acne prone skin and oily skin and I feel like it goes on looking matte and lasts all day! Can transfer yourself with some glow, to light up the town type of glow! A must buy! And comes with a great brush to do it all! Go get one guys!
Tammy C.
Frankfort, KY
I really enjoy this contour palette. The powders are so soft feeling. However I think this palette is pricy. You get 3 contour, 2 matte highlights and a shimmer highlight. The shimmer highlight gives you just a hint of shimmer. The matte highlights barely highlight my face because I am so fair. I am extremely fair with yellow undertones for reference. I wish they would add a lighter matte highlight. I use the medium and dark contours as eyeshadows. They work great. I use the light contour. It is neutral toned,which is perfect. The cool tone keeps me from looking muddy. However, the medium contour is pretty orange. I could definitely see that the medium will make you look muddy if you don’t have the right skin tone. I think the price point is a little steep too. I could maybe see myself paying $35 for this but $45 is a little steep.
Tessa S.
It is usually very hard for me to find a contouring kit because of how pale I am, but the LORAC PRO Contour Palette & Exclusive Makeup Brush kit is definitely one of my favorites. The three contour shades go from light to deep, meaning that you can decide if you want to have a deeper contour or a lighter one. The three highlighting shades (one being a shimmery one and the other two being matte ones) have just enough pigment to brighten up your face. What I like most about this palette is that the contour shades are not too cool toned and not too warm toned- they are in the middle. This means that, for a very fair skin toned person like me, the shades don’t wash me out and don’t look too muddy on me either. This palette is good because it is very pigmented and not patchy! Although the Shades can be very powdery, the payoff is amazing, and usually lasts me all day with maybe one touch-up once in a while. I would definitely continue to buy this palette and would recommend this to everyone!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
Okay so I mentioned previously but I have almost every powdered highlight Contour palette they have ever made. This one is hands-down like number one favorite. The formulation is what makes it it's soft and creamy I mix the yellow powder with the beige powder for my under eyes course they have the Shimmer that's like a white Shimmer it's beautiful use that as a highlight on the center tip of my nose and down the bridge as well as on the high points of my cheeks. I love this palette I will say though what they call a light Contour would usually be the average person's medium and the medium they have would be the average person's medium to dark the shades are definitely a little bit darker than you would expect what the formula is great when I'm done with this one I will definitely be buying another. Lorac did a great job
Quinn A.
Valparaiso, IN
This is it folks. My best friend, The yin to my yang, and the only contouring palette I buy. The colors are all great and blend beautifully when applying. I love the yellow for my under eye area and even dab a little if I have a blemish here or there. I use the lightest brown to act as the bottom layer on my cheek bones, forehead, nose area, etc. Then, gently tapping into the darkest brown, I thinly shade over the first layer; again, very conservativly using a flat fan brush, contouring brush, or sometimes the Lorac brush that's included with the set. To highlight the other areas (forehead, bridge of my nose, above eyebrows, next to eyes/near temples, undereye/above the cheekbones, etc) usually I'll mix the Yellow and Fair colors. Afterwards, I'll top those areas off with a veil of the pink shimmery highlighter. The only color I really don't use is the medium brown. It just doesn't fit with my light Olive skin tone. The brush is a nice little plus but I prefer to use my other brushes at home. Since Sephora stopped carrying Lorac, I make special trips to Kohl's just to get this pallette. I love it!!!
Leah M.
South Lyon, MI
obsessed with this palette! i found a photo of this product on pinterest and purchased it at Ulta shortly after. each shade in this product is extremely pigmented and the palette comes with a brush. the brush that comes with this product is very useful; however, i would not recommend using this brush when contouring your nose or when using the highlighting shades. i use a smaller brush for contouring my nose, and a fluffier brush for highlighting. i use the given brush when contouring my cheeks/forehead and it helps give them a natural looking contour. overall, i love this palette and i am very happy with my purchase of it :)
taylor v.
Oak Forest
I really like this palette, but the highlighter in it seems very cheap because it’s pure white and filled with glitter. I also wish the would sell separate shades because it only use the light contour shade.
Shawnda C.
PORT ORCHARD, WA
Very pigmented contour palette! So be careful with how much product you use. This is a very good palette, you do not need much product to do the job either. I really only mess with the medium colored contour because the other is either too dark, or not dark enough. How that I am. It tanning though. The light is my go too. The highlighter is a good one as well! I didn't use the lighter contour colors (white n yellow) as much cause I used the ben nye. But like I said, very pigmented!!
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Is easy easy to blend ?
Kendra C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this one better than the Anastasia beverly hills contour palette?
karen  r.
Aurora , CO
Is It Easy To Blend Out ?
Karen b.
Worth the hype? is better than Anastasia one? any dupes?
Shaylah A.
Is it better using powder contour or cream contour