LORAC PRO Blurring Translucent Loose Powder, Multicolor uploaded by member-f5bb0LORAC PRO Blurring Translucent Loose Powder, Multicolor uploaded by member-f5bb0

BY LORAC

Not your ordinary translucent loose powder, this innovative formula from LORAC contains natural peppermint, which brightens and absorbs oils, leaving your skin cool and shine-free throughout the day. Featuring a silky texture, this finely milled formula applies smoothly and evenly. Helps makeup stay fresh all day by instantly blurring pores and imperfections. Weightless formula works on every skin tone and absorbs excess oils without looking chalky. Paraben free .63 oz. HOW TO USE Using the included PRO puff or a fluffy brush, lightly press or dust the powder onto skin to set makeup. Reapply as desired throughout the day to refresh makeup and absorb excess oil. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Cloe S.
As a sufferer of oily skin, it is IMPERATIVE that I set my face DAILY (sometimes multiple times a day, depending on the weather and seasons). I have tried everything from the coveted Laura Mercier, which did absolutely NOTHING for my skin at all, to Kat Von D and It Cosmetics; none of them held up, but this one DOES. Not only that, but it has the most pleasant scent ever: PEPPERMINT. It keeps me nice and matte and has zero flashback. Absolutely no complaints, except that I'd like to see a setting powder that is not talc based since talc clogs pores.
Lydia E.
Kewaskum, WI
Average loose powder, not anywhere as good as Laura Mercier's translucent setting powder. If you like to bake with a setting powder, this one isn't the best because it gives a lot of flashback in pictures. It's definitely good for absorbing oil and brightening all over, but I wouldn't recommend setting under eye concealer with this product. Will not be purchasing again.
member-f5bb0
pretty good transplant powder, only disappointments are that they give you not too much product for $30 & it has flashback but otherwise it leaves a pretty nice finish. the packaging is nice but again small. i would recommend if you're interested in trying it but if you have a certain budget i would recommend something else that has more product for around the same or less price.
Jerusha R.
Apple Valley, MN
I don’t like this at all, I’m bummed. The powder is okay, I guess. But, the packaging sucks. Even with it closed, the powder flies everywhere. I know that’s kinda powder works, but it shouldn’t happen while the container is closed! I felt like my money was floating away on the wind, haha.
Paige N.
['Portland', 'OR'], OR
I always need a new setting powder and I have been wanting to try this out. I don't know if I got enough time with it to really see what makes it different but good quality
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
Love this LORAC PRO Blurring Translucent Loose Powder, Multicolor is great because It not only holds in all your gorgeous work it blurs your imperfections
Maria G.
avondale
The packaging of a product that does have been used for the app does that a big time to get a dress that does it all day and you have a full body full time