LORAC Private Affair Palette

An eye shadow and eye primer palette with a dual-ended brush. Be a smokin' sensation with Lorac's Private Affair Smoky Eye Palette! This mini palette includes six highly pigmented eye shadows of shimmering neutrals, silvery grays, and sparkling purples. It also contains a compact drawer that holds a mini eye primer and double-ended brush (blender and smudger). Sizzle with sexy, smoky eyes at all your Private Affairs with LORAC!This set contains: - 0.19 oz Eye Primer- 6 x 0.3 oz Eye Shadows in creamy beige with pearl, champagne rose with shimmer, soft taupe with pearl, platinum grey with pearl, deep wine with shimmer, black with sparkle- double-ended brush (blender and smudger) It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Packaged in a chic cabernet croc palette.

Who has this palette ?? Thoughts??
Is this worth the price or should I go with the Lorac Pro pallets instead?
Start your review of LORAC Private Affair Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The eye primer is good but I typically use my NYX eye shadow bases over any high-end primers.” in reviews
“And the eye primer is my favorite!” in reviews
“Other than that, this would of been a really cute little palette” in reviews
“I would definitely recommend to a friend. ” in reviews
Tampa, FL
I love the Lorac eye shadow pallettes. They are reasonably priced & are available in sets of one color scheme. I hate putting pallettes when I don't use all of the colors. I prefer matte, neutral shades.
Redding, CA
I'm not the biggest LORAC fan but this palette of full of deeply pigmented shadows that create fantastic looks. I truly do feel that there are better palettes for the same price, that also have more colors, and a better formula.
Woodstock, GA
I have this and it's nothing special. The brush feels scratchy and isn't the best quality (but what brushes really are when they come in sets like this?). The eye primer is good but I typically use my NYX eye shadow bases over any high-end primers. That's just a personal preference; the primer is still great! Mine also came with a mascara, but I rarely use it because I don't like the brush, and a cream eyeliner in a pot with a brush in a plum color, which I do like. As for the shadows themselves, they are beautiful, but SO soft- If you dip your brush in too hard, they will go everywhere. It's an okay palette, but I don't find myself reaching for it often.
Palmdale , CA
LORAC Private Affair Palette uploaded by Clarissa M.
I definitely love my lorac private affair pallet, it's a must have if you like playing with the smiley eye looks and the pigment is amazing, the primer was so great I used it all and I need to stick up on more definitely satisfied with this pallet and it handy little drawers are a plus.
Meadville, PA
Lorac Private affair is the perfect kit the eye primer shadow rocks! I defiantly recommend this kit to anyone looking to buy a good gift for someone or treat them selves to a great make up kit! This has an eye shadow primer, a professional brush, a eye shadow palette and a nice hand bag.
Ladson, SC
When I first purchased this I wasn't really head over heels in love. However, on d I searched the colors, I was impressed with pigment and softness. The best part about it isn't harbor had a small brush and primer included. The packaging is what got me at first but it is pretty nice.
Carlsbad, CA
As usual from LORAC, the shadows are gorgeous, and buttery soft. A nice range from lights to darks, with a bit of shimmer. And you can't go wrong with a the LORAC primer. The brush isn't amazing, but it's good. The only reason to not give an A is because of the case--it's small but really bulky, and the lid doesn't stay open well. It's pretty, but not the easiest for functional use.
Lebanon , IL
I love the shadows..they are all pretty, high quality, and pigmented. And I LOVE the little draw that pulls out. My only disappointment was that the brush was cheap and actually fell apart and the primer it came with was dried up and u useable. Other than that, this would of been a really cute little palette
Sn Bernrdno, CA
When I first started my makeup addiction this was the first palette I bought. I think that they eyeshadows are soft and I don't have much fallout. They apply nicely and can be easily blended. The shades are very pretty. The only bad thing about this palette is that it doesn't stay open.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I LOVE this palette. The only issue I have it the mirror flap not staying open. The shadows are perfectly pigmented and easy to use. And all six shades work perfect together! Very versatile to mix, match, and blend. And the eye primer is my favorite!