Lorac Porefection Concealer

Perfect and Correct with POREfection® Concealer. This oil, paraben and fragrance free concealer is infused with anti-aging antioxidants of Vitamins A, C and E, Olive Leaf Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract, Papaya Fruit Extract and White Peony to help brighten and nourish the delicate under-eye area and conceal imperfections for a healthy, youthful and radiant look. Get long-lasting, full coverage and achieve complexion POREfection® with LORAC! Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

It’s this a good natural concealer?
mi piel piel es grasosa, regularmente he utilizado de una marca por la cobertura, pero quiero probar cosas nuevas ¿recomiendadan esta?
Is this a good concealer and is it a decent price?
Start your review of Lorac Porefection Concealer!
Product Highlights
Finally a concealer that doesn't crease ! Full coverage, love to conceal with this concealer :)in reviews
great coverage and does not make your son oily. covers any and all marks you are worried aboutin reviews
...perfectly. it does crease a bit because of how thick it is but a little powder over it will get the job done. i purchased another tube in case i run out of the other one and its been a year since i bought it and i still haven't opened it! i highly recommend this concealer if you are a concealer fanatic, like me. i have tried just about every popular concealer and this is my favorite. in reviews
...beauty blender. when set, this concealer can last all day and hides my dark circles pretty well. i recommend this product.in reviews
Lisseth A.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Lorac Porefection Concealer uploaded by Lisseth A.
Review for: PC2 (Light)
It’s a great product! The more I used it the more I loved it. It’s perfect for my skin type, I have a very dry skin And this concealer looks really nice, it doesn’t make your skin look like reckless. It leaves a neat finish make up. I also love the price. This is one of my favorites brands for makeup products.
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Lorac Porefection Concealer uploaded by Cherie S.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Review for: PC3 (Golden Light)
I have tried several concealers and this by far has surpassed most of them. The coverage is phenomenal and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. Smooths and evens skin tone while color correcting with neutralizing type properties for redness and imperfections. Absolutely love it. Lasts all day and night. Highly recommend. Extremely affordable.
Jae S.
Lorac Porefection Concealer uploaded by Jae S.
Review for: PC8 (Tan)
Normally, I don't go for a full coverage foundation. That being said: this foundation is amazing! You can apply lightly with a damp beauty blender and still get a flawless look. Just makes sure to moisturize really well first if you have dry skin. If you don't it will look powdery, rather than skin like. If I am having trouble with breakouts, I reapply it after thourghouly cleansing and moisturizing for the night. By morning, my skin is happy and clear.Lorac Sheer Porefection Foundation . ( couldn’t find product in the tag section)
Samira H.
Lansdale, PA
Lorac Porefection Concealer uploaded by Samira H.
Review for: PC7 (Golden Tan)
I’ve used this concealer for the longest time ever, especially this tone. I use this as a foundation more than concealer because it matches my skin tone so perfectly. It is a very good liquid concealer, it isn’t streaky if you blend well but if you don’t it may be streaky. I would recommend to give it a try!
Kimberly W.
Columbus, IN
Lorac Porefection Concealer uploaded by Kimberly W.
Review for: PC3 (Golden Light)
I use this daily and I really enjoy it. It’s not oily and covers my dark spots well. I purchased from TJ Maxx so for me I got it for a killer price and totally worth it. It’s a thicker concealer so definitely have to use with foundation.
Fairus Y.
North Bergen, NJ
Lorac Porefection Concealer uploaded by Fairus Y.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Review for: PC2 (Light)
I got it so long ago when I wasn’t a expert with concealers but now that I’ve tried so many at this point , Its not a concealer I like. It’s so thick yet doesn’t give much coverage it just sticks to weird places and it’s hard to blend. It’s almost like paint and has such a strong paint scent to it as well. I don’t like it one bit and would not recommend.
Leo M.
State College, PA
This concealer has been my go to product lately for covering my very dark circles every time I’m doing a natural look. It’s not full coverage but it is a really go product, hydrating and and buildable.
grisleidy G.
Review for: PC7 (Golden Tan)
This concealer was amazing a little bit darker on my skin but it’s hardly noticeable I would improve this on the blending because it’s takes a while to blend in properly but it ends up looking good so I do recommend.
sam V.
Lorac Porefection Concealer uploaded by sam V.
Review for: PC8 (Tan)
Amazing i would 100% recommend getting this amazing product 100 times yes I have recommended it to friends family close friends and I want to keep using this until I find something better you should try👍👍👍
Zully P.
neptune nj
Lorac Porefection Concealer uploaded by Zully P.
I love this !!!!!! It’s really good I really like how it’s covering under my eyesLorac Porefection Concealer I recommend this product abs it’s not expensive that all
Ask a question to the Influenster community...