8 colors available

BY LORAC

POREfection Concealer - This oil, paraben and fragrance free concealer is infused with anti-aging antioxidants of vitamins A, C & E, olive leaf extract, lemon fruit extract, papaya fruit extract and white peony to help brighten and nourish the delicate under-eye area and conceal imperfections for a healthy, youthful and radiant look. Get long-lasting, full coverage and achieve complexion POREfection with LORAC! Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.Try the 4-step system to create Complexion POREfection:Step 1: POREfection Mattifying Face Primer.Step 2: POREfection Foundation.Step 3: POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder.Step 4: POREfection ConcealerClick here to find your perfect POREfection Foundation, POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder and POREfection Concealer - POREfection Concealer see more...

• Has anyone tried this? What are your thoughts? 1 Answers
  • I received a sample of this not too long ago and loved the coverage...1 Answers
  • What is the best technique to blend this out?1 Answers
Catalina L.
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Wow I have never in my life used a concealer that creases so much. When I wear it throughout the day it looks like I've aged 10 years. It clings on to every single fine line, builds up, and makes my skin look like an alligator. I have tried everything to make this concealer work, moisturizers, primers, setting powders, this product just does not work for me. Too bad because the colors and the coverage is gorgeous, and it looks really beautiful when you first put it on. It just does not seem to last throughout the day.
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
This concealer is perfect for covering imperfections, blemishes and redness. When you apply it doesn't stay tacky or wet on skin like some concealers. I would also recommend this for the under eye area as it does have moisturizing properties. The only downside is that I don't feel like it is long lasting. After a few hours of wear redness or blemished starts to peak through.
Madelynn T.
Madelynn T.
I really love this product. It has super high coverage but doesn't look cakey. However, I would not recommend putting this product under your eyes as it tends to crease. I use this to cover any blemishes or red spots that I have and it works wonders! I also used this product to cover my brothers tattoos for his wedding and it worked amazing!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Homer, GA
This is a great concealor. I've use it before, but ran out a couple years ago. There nothing wrong with it at all. Its smooth. Great coverage. The packaging is great. I've only used one concearlor better than this and it was MAC. I recommend this to anyone and everyone who wears meakeup.
Sabira H.
Sabira H.
This concealer has 100% coverage and a perfect match for my skin. The product doesn't move around through out the whole day. The packaging is so simple and sleek I mostly like the cap is the concealer. Since this is my all time favorite concealer I would obviously buy this again.
This is one of the best concealer out there!!!! even if you get a few shades off you can still make it work! it lasts for most of the day!!!! super affordable if you run out also, one of the only concealers that doesn't make me look grey. would recommend to everyone.
angelica s.
angelica s.
It has been very difficult for me to find a product that didn't enhance my fine lines under my eyes, which in turn made me look older. This product really minimizes any pores and overall does very well with staying put and not building up in creases.
Dena L.
Dena L.
Simpsonville, SC
It's rare to find a concealer that doesn't crease or leave think looking under eye well this one does it and it may be a small tube but I've had mine for almost a year now and I wear makeup at least two times a week great product try it out.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Eubank, Ky
It's very rare that I ever find a concealer that actually covers what I want it to cover. I love this product & of course anything Lorac makes. I definitely use this everyday and will re purchase after I run out of this bottle.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Portage , MI
I love this stuff!!! I am a college student and I have black circles around my eyes that just will not go away!!! and this covers them nicely!! I noticed tho go lighter than the color of foundation that you use!!!
erisa t.
erisa t.
How much does it cost? ??
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
I've been looking for a new concealer lately and have been wanting to try this. Could someone tell me what the coverage is like and whether it creases under the eyes or not. Thanks
Maria C.
Maria C.
Forest Grove, OR
I am looking for a new concealerand heard good things about this one. Was wondering it helps cover acne scars well?
Amy K.
Amy K.
Clearwater, FL
I am looking for a concealer that actually covers my pores. Does this product last all day! Also does it make your skin look more even?
ismaray g.
ismaray g.
How is this concealer?Have a good coverage? I really like try this product.