BY LORAC

POREfection Concealer - This oil, paraben and fragrance free concealer is infused with anti-aging antioxidants of vitamins A, C & E, olive leaf extract, lemon fruit extract, papaya fruit extract and white peony to help brighten and nourish the delicate under-eye area and conceal imperfections for a healthy, youthful and radiant look. Get long-lasting, full coverage and achieve complexion POREfection with LORAC! Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.Try the 4-step system to create Complexion POREfection:Step 1: POREfection Mattifying Face Primer.Step 2: POREfection Foundation.Step 3: POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder.Step 4: POREfection ConcealerClick here to find your perfect POREfection Foundation, POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder and POREfection Concealer - POREfection Concealer see more...

• Has anyone tried this? What are your thoughts? 1 Answers
  • I received a sample of this not too long ago and loved the covera...2 Answers
  • What is the best technique to blend this out?2 Answers
Shelby S.
Butler, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: PC1 (Fair), PC2 (Light)
I own alot of concealers but i have a large collection of lorac concealers. I love love love lorac products. I use the lighter concealer to conceal under my brows by the brow bone and any where else im looking to brighten up or cover up.
paige b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: PC3 (Golden Light)
To me this was so so. I like that it brightens my under eye area, looks fantastic in photos, and has a decent consistency (not too thick, not too thin). But i feel like as the day progresses the color darkens and i look older with this, it's drying and It creases pretty quickly in a small amount of time. So i like that it's brightening and photographs well, if only it didn't crease and age me so.
Melanie L.
California, MD
Review for: PC1 (Fair)
I have this in the color fair and I think it's almost too light for me. It is full coverage though and this is a concealer that I use pretty frequently. I'm very picky about my concealers because I do like them so full coverage. I switch back and forth between this one and the estee lauder double wear concealer. I would definitely recommend this product. It is affordable as well!
Luanne R.
Florissant, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: PC3 (Golden Light)
Great concealer. Not to dry, not to wet. Pros? It doesn't crease and super easy to blend. I don't love the packaging, it is not super convenient. Best for under eye. I would definitely buy this again.
Paola D.
N Plainfield, NJ
Review for: PC4 (Beige)
I got this in 2015 for the Ulta Beauty Steals of September. I still use the same tube nearly every day!! A tiny bit goes a long way and fully covers your dark circles and blemishes beautifully. I have tried the NARS, Too Faced Born This Way, Shape tape, Age Rewind, Fit me concealers and this one is still my favorite! I have a bit of milium under my eyes and it blurs it out so perfectly. It does crease a bit because of how thick it is but a little powder over it will get the job done. I purchased another tube in case I run out of the other one and its been a year since I bought it and I still haven't opened it! I highly recommend this concealer if you are a concealer fanatic, like me. I have tried just about every popular concealer and this is my favorite.
Sandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely my game changing product. I'm constantly on the search for the perfect concealer, since concealer is my ride or die product, and I think it should be for everyone else. When i was young and didn't even know concealer existed or was necessary, I used to apply foundation all over my face and saturating my undereye. It only made my eyes red and watery. This product is tryly amazing. The tiniest little amount covers a lot! Get it, now!
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a wonderful beautiful under eye concealer. It has a yellow bass tone to it it is very thick and creamy and takes very little to get full coverage. This product covers my dark circles beautifully. I have blue toned dark circles under my eyes so the yellow tone to this concealer cancels out the blue and brightens under my eyes. This concealer does not crease or crack or move once I have baked with my Laura Mercier setting powder. This is a must-have for anybody who is looking for a good dark circle camouflage.
Mujiba C.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very neutral feelings about this concealer. I like when concealer comes in a tube, and LORAC definitely gives a lot of product which is great. But as far as the concealer itself, it does a mediocre job. My dark circles aren't too bad, so it does a good enough job for me and I instead end up using it for a cream highlight shade. It blends beautifully for that purpose and does what I need. But for someone with intense dark circles, I wouldn't recommend this.
Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this online without trying it first and that was a mistake. I wanted to like it because this concealer is oil free,fragrance free, and paraben free all great things I look for when choosing a product! But this is like glue & it doesn't blend well and forget it if you have any dry skin or didn't exfoliate beforehand. The shades are also more on the yellow side. I just wasn't happy with it's texture, ability to blend or it's overall look on the skin.
Hannah T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: PC1 (Fair)
Being incredibly fair complected, I often have trouble finding a concealer that is light enough for me. With that being said, the lightest shade that this one comes in is still a little too dark/yellow for my skin tone, however, I make it work. The formula itself is nice and creamy, and I have no trouble blending it out with a beauty blender. When set, this concealer can last all day and hides my dark circles pretty well. I recommend this product.
erisa t.
How much does it cost? ??
Rebecca C.
I've been looking for a new concealer lately and have been wanting to try this. Could someone tell me what the coverage is like and whether it creases under the eyes or not. Thanks
Riley K.
Douglasville, GA
What is the best technique to blend this out?
Amy K.
clearwater, FL
I am looking for a concealer that actually covers my pores. Does this product last all day! Also does it make your skin look more even?
Savanna M.
Butler, PA
I received a sample of this not too long ago and loved the coverage it gave me. However it was a very yellow toned concealer. Is there a bigger variety of shades? Is it worth the purchase?