BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere 4 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light o...3 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i dont even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
Holly H.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect with porefection baked perfecting powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This is non-drying, fragrance and paraben-free formula is infused with salicylic acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Get a flawless, smooth, matte finish. *Good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin. Apply by using powder puff or brush.

Ingredients: Talc, nylon-12, dimethicone, isopropyl palmitate, polysorbate 20, magnesium aluminum sulfate, lauroyl lysine, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, salicylic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, bht. may contain mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, chromium oxide greens.

Personally I think this is a great powder for someone with oily, acne-prone, combination, or someone with visible pores. It gives light coverage alone and sets well with liquid foundation. My pores appeared smaller and it was matte for a couple of hours then became mildly shiny. My face broke out from exercising and going to the sauna and this helped! Within a week my skin cleared up and I like that it was matte-normal finish. I wish it came with a sponge or velour puff with a compartment but it doesn't. I rotate with this and my too faced powder foundation. Sometimes I set it on top of my too faced powder and other times I set it on top of my estee lauder double wear light liquid foundation. Overall it's a good everyday powder. I have light-med skin tone, nc 35 and I wear the PF3.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: PF3 (Light/Medium)
This product is amazing! Is really light buy has some coverage. The shade variation is always great from lorac cosmetics. Pricey but worth it!
Marisol O.
I think that this product is definitely a great one, that is never really talked about by anyone in the online beauty community. I got it at Ulta recently while it was on sale for half the price, and boy am I glad I did! There are multiple shades in this product, so beware while buying. I use this product at the end of my make up routine, lightly dusting it over my face with a brush. I found that it does help control my oil and really sets my make up well. After I use this product, obviously I still use a setting spray, but I think the powder would work well without spray if you aren't as oily as I am. All-in-all, I am very happy with this product, and I think it is well worth adding to your collection.
lindsay F.
I love this make up for any skin type skin it's a nice matte finish if you have oily skin or even dry skin it's perfect it stays on for a really long time good price
Cynthia H.
This product is amazing at keep your foundation in place and also making it look flawless all day. I don't feel the need to retouch during the day when I wear this powder. I also don't feel like I have too much on my face when wearing it either.
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
I absolutely love this product! I have oily and sensitive skin and I also work a lot of long hours. This product is perfect for me because it stays on without me having to touch it up throughout my work day and it gives a flawless finish.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: PF2 (Light)
It's a great powder but the price is a bit much. It does a good job of blurring any texture. Doesn't keep you matte for very long but then again it doesn't claim to. It does make your pores appear smaller which is great. Definitely a nice setting power as long as you use something else in the t zone.
cari r.
Apache Jct, AZ
I love my LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder. It's nice and smooth. The packaging is heavy and nice. I have the lightest shade. .my only complaint is I wish they had one a little lighter.
Kayzia W.
Vancouver, WA
Five stars because I have nothing bad to say about this powder. I went into Ulta at the Vancouver Mall in Washington with like 5 minutes before close knowing I needed some shape tape & primer before my early morning flight but also knowing that they're having that crazy sale where really great products are half off every day for a couple weeks. The woman who helped me was so awesome because she showed me right to what I needed, and when I showed interest in this powder, she gave me a quick color match and told me how she liked it, not at all coming off like she was pissed I came in at close lol! I ended up matching PF4.5 Medium Tan perfectly. I'm a die hard liquid foundation girl, but Lordyyyy this works amazing on bare skin or to set your liquid foundation. I am really impressed. It doesn't take much product at all. I apply it with a damp beauty blender. The fact I got it half off is just the icing on the cake n you can bet when this is gone, I'll be back to pay full price for another. The packaging is cute, it does smudge n scratch easily but that doesnt change how the product works. LOVE that it has a mirror inside. It really is great for minimizing pores. I use smashbox pore minimizing primer, but I forgot to put it on my flight back and I barely noticed the difference. YES HONEY. ūüćĮ
Eve G.
For the 21 Days of Ulta Beauty, I was able to snag the LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder in medium and medium tan, and I must say WOW. I was not expecting much when I first bought them, but the formula of the product is amazing. It leaves your skin looking matte, but not dry, and it does not leave it cakey looking at all. I would definitely recommend to a friend. The only reason I didn't give it a 5/5 is because of the color variety. There's about 9 shades, but many of them are very similar; luckily for me I have skin that can be easily matched to with makeup.
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?