8 colors available

BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere 3 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or ...3 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i dont even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: PF4.5 (Medium Tan)
Bought this product when it was on a special sale at ulta.
Went into the purchase not thinking that it would give very much coverage because it's a mineral foundation.....
Boy was I wrong!
This powder will erase redness, hide blemishes, and keep your skin looking baby fresh!
Would really reccomend buying this!
Just bought my second one. Love it just as much as the first
Charlie T.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: PF3 (Light/Medium)
This product is amazing! Is really light buy has some coverage. The shade variation is always great from lorac cosmetics. Pricey but worth it!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: PF3.5 (Medium Beige)
I love the finish on this powder, leaves me Matte but not dry or cakey. I use it to set my liquid foundation, it doesn't cling to any dry spots or fine lines. I picked this up on sale at Ulta, nearly half off and was a great buy in my opinion! I will repurchase once this runs out.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: PF1 (Fair), PF2 (Light)
I believe this powder is underrated. It looks beautiful on the skin! I have oily skin and while it is not a matte powder, it helps lock in my foundation and keep it in place all day. I originally purchased this in the 21 Days of Beauty sale at Ulta and I've fallen in love. I cannot go without a powder everyday to set my foundation and this is one of my go to's. I do have to say however that this powder is messy as it tends to go everywhere when you dip your brush in it. I find that because of this the mirror is not as useful unless you want to wipe the powder off of it each time. It does not come with a puff for travel - but I find that those don't work for me anyways (I have a travel brush I keep in my purse at all times instead).

Despite those few inconveniences, you must remember that you are buying the product for its performance, which for me, is outstanding. Both my sister and myself love this powder and use it on an almost everyday basis.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Orange Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I currently use this powder everyday to set and blend my makeup. It is super soft, smooth and lightweight on my skin. Color is amazing...I have it in deep and product last a long time since I've been using it daily for about a year and have yet to hit pan.
cari r.
cari r.
Apache Jct, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder. It's nice and smooth. The packaging is heavy and nice. I have the lightest shade. .my only complaint is I wish they had one a little lighter.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Love this powder! Doesn't get cakey. Leaves skin smooth and helps make my foundation last. I use a big fluffy brush to swirl this over the skin. It also has a bit of color to add a tiny bit extra coverage
Iris H.
Iris H.
I got this from the 21 days of beauty back in April and finally tried it! I love it so much. I use it after my liquid foundation to make it look more smoother and not as caked. Would recommend to everyone.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday as a setting powder.  Works great on all skin types.  This product truly minimizes the look of pores and leaves skin feeling great! Does not clog pores and feel weighted.  I love using this product everyday on its own or at night as a top powder.
Kayzia W.
Kayzia W.
Vancouver, WA
Five stars because I have nothing bad to say about this powder. I went into Ulta at the Vancouver Mall in Washington with like 5 minutes before close knowing I needed some shape tape & primer before my early morning flight but also knowing that they're having that crazy sale where really great products are half off every day for a couple weeks. The woman who helped me was so awesome because she showed me right to what I needed, and when I showed interest in this powder, she gave me a quick color match and told me how she liked it, not at all coming off like she was pissed I came in at close lol! I ended up matching PF4.5 Medium Tan perfectly. I'm a die hard liquid foundation girl, but Lordyyyy this works amazing on bare skin or to set your liquid foundation. I am really impressed. It doesn't take much product at all. I apply it with a damp beauty blender. The fact I got it half off is just the icing on the cake n you can bet when this is gone, I'll be back to pay full price for another. The packaging is cute, it does smudge n scratch easily but that doesnt change how the product works. LOVE that it has a mirror inside. It really is great for minimizing pores. I use smashbox pore minimizing primer, but I forgot to put it on my flight back and I barely noticed the difference. YES HONEY. ūüćĮ
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Rose M.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!