BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere 4 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light o...3 Answers
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
Frances H.
Apple Valley
Nice airbrushed finish. Since I’m 45, I use a light hand when applying powder... this is nice and lightweight. I definitely use a setting spray so I don’t look too dry. Melts into the skin nicely.
Allison B.
Riverside, IL
Review for: PF3 (Light/Medium) more...
I’ve used this as my setting powder for years and it always makes my skin looks beautiful and doesn’t feel heavy or cake-y. Like I said, I use it on top of my foundations and it works like a dream!
jayden M.
I use this product every day. It has just the correct amount of pigment to make my skin look beautiful and pore free! I love this product and i will continue to buy it even considering it’s price. LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
Yasmeen D.
Hernando, MS
My favorite pressed setting powder! I use this to set my entire face. It doesn’t really give off much color and it makes my makeup last all day.
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Review for: PF1 (Fair) more...
I love this powder, I’ve bought this a year ago and I’ve just now hit the pan. I use it to set my face and I love that it hides the appearance of my pores and has salicylic acid in it to help with acne.
Sara M.
Columbia, SC
Review for: PF4 (Medium) more...
This product is the absolute best powder I’ve found. I use it as a finishing powder over my cc cream and it works like a charm. It keeps my face oil free and matte—just the way I like it! I would recommend this product to others! If you are wearing it as a finishing powder, it lasts a lot longer. I usually can get 3 months out of a compact, which is great! The price ($35) is also very reasonable for the quality of the product and the longevity of the compact.
Beauty K.
riyadh
Review for: PF4.5 (Medium Tan), PF2 (Light) more...
It's infused with salicylic acid. It claims to have a matte finish, and is good for all skin types. I find it is very smooth and glides onto the skin. This fills in pores without looking cakey. It provides medium coverage and is a matte finish, but with dimension. Honestly, the finish and the way it looks in the pan reminds me of MAC's Mineralized Skin Finish Naturals. However, I find this powder gives better coverage and controls oil better. I get a good 6-8 hours of a satin finish and even when it wears off and mixes with the oils of your skin, it doesn't cake or settle into pores, it just gives you a healthy glow.  It's great to set any foundation.
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
Review for: PF2 (Light) more...
If you are like me and have sensitive skin and your face breaks out very easily I would suggest anyone to buy this one it does not cake up on your face it doesn't leave a film residue I've tried a lot of different types of Foundations powders high-end makeup and every time my face breaks out really bad worse than what it was and then I went to ulta and she recommended that I try this product and it is specifically made for sensitive skin people who have acne faces that break out easily I'll be on I'll be completely honest with you and there's nothing bad I could actually say about this makeup I've tried every product that they have and I absolutely adore it it allows your face to breath and can match you skin tones perfect instill use other products but for now this is one of my favorite
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Review for: PF2 (Light) more...
This product is pretty great and it does exactly what it says it does. I think it is in my top lost of my favorite products
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
Review for: PF4 (Medium) more...
This has to be my favorite powder ever. I have oily skin with huge pores and this powder keeps me matte and minimizes my pores! The down side is it does not have a sponge for on the go touch ups. I would suggest carrying a small sponge with you.
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?