BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere 4 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light o...3 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i dont even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
Beauty K.
riyadh
Review for: PF4.5 (Medium Tan), PF2 (Light)
It's infused with salicylic acid. It claims to have a matte finish, and is good for all skin types. I find it is very smooth and glides onto the skin. This fills in pores without looking cakey. It provides medium coverage and is a matte finish, but with dimension. Honestly, the finish and the way it looks in the pan reminds me of MAC's Mineralized Skin Finish Naturals. However, I find this powder gives better coverage and controls oil better. I get a good 6-8 hours of a satin finish and even when it wears off and mixes with the oils of your skin, it doesn't cake or settle into pores, it just gives you a healthy glow.  It's great to set any foundation.
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
Review for: PF2 (Light)
If you are like me and have sensitive skin and your face breaks out very easily I would suggest anyone to buy this one it does not cake up on your face it doesn't leave a film residue I've tried a lot of different types of Foundations powders high-end makeup and every time my face breaks out really bad worse than what it was and then I went to ulta and she recommended that I try this product and it is specifically made for sensitive skin people who have acne faces that break out easily I'll be on I'll be completely honest with you and there's nothing bad I could actually say about this makeup I've tried every product that they have and I absolutely adore it it allows your face to breath and can match you skin tones perfect instill use other products but for now this is one of my favorite
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Review for: PF2 (Light)
This product is pretty great and it does exactly what it says it does. I think it is in my top lost of my favorite products
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
Review for: PF4 (Medium)
This has to be my favorite powder ever. I have oily skin with huge pores and this powder keeps me matte and minimizes my pores! The down side is it does not have a sponge for on the go touch ups. I would suggest carrying a small sponge with you.
Jasmine L.
Review for: PF4.5 (Medium Tan)
Bought this product when it was on a special sale at ulta.
Went into the purchase not thinking that it would give very much coverage because it's a mineral foundation.....
Boy was I wrong!
This powder will erase redness, hide blemishes, and keep your skin looking baby fresh!
Would really reccomend buying this!
Just bought my second one. Love it just as much as the first
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: PF3 (Light/Medium)
This product is amazing! Is really light buy has some coverage. The shade variation is always great from lorac cosmetics. Pricey but worth it!
Angela G.
Review for: PF3.5 (Medium Beige)
I love the finish on this powder, leaves me Matte but not dry or cakey. I use it to set my liquid foundation, it doesn't cling to any dry spots or fine lines. I picked this up on sale at Ulta, nearly half off and was a great buy in my opinion! I will repurchase once this runs out.
Allison H.
Review for: PF1 (Fair), PF2 (Light)
I believe this powder is underrated. It looks beautiful on the skin! I have oily skin and while it is not a matte powder, it helps lock in my foundation and keep it in place all day. I originally purchased this in the 21 Days of Beauty sale at Ulta and I've fallen in love. I cannot go without a powder everyday to set my foundation and this is one of my go to's. I do have to say however that this powder is messy as it tends to go everywhere when you dip your brush in it. I find that because of this the mirror is not as useful unless you want to wipe the powder off of it each time. It does not come with a puff for travel - but I find that those don't work for me anyways (I have a travel brush I keep in my purse at all times instead).

Despite those few inconveniences, you must remember that you are buying the product for its performance, which for me, is outstanding. Both my sister and myself love this powder and use it on an almost everyday basis.
Angel M.
Orange Park, FL
I currently use this powder everyday to set and blend my makeup. It is super soft, smooth and lightweight on my skin. Color is amazing...I have it in deep and product last a long time since I've been using it daily for about a year and have yet to hit pan.
cari r.
Apache Jct, AZ
I love my LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder. It's nice and smooth. The packaging is heavy and nice. I have the lightest shade. .my only complaint is I wish they had one a little lighter.
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?