BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere 4 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light o...3 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i dont even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
Rebecca L.
It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying. I have acne and apply foundation before I put this powder on. It gives a beautiful finish and makes my skin look even and clear. Best one I've tried so far.
Olivia G.
York, PA
Perfect. Makes skin flawless. Once I tried this powder I can't use anything else. Almost gives that airbrush look. I use it to set my foundation
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: PF3 (Light/Medium) more...
This product is amazing! Is really light buy has some coverage. The shade variation is always great from lorac cosmetics. Pricey but worth it!
Nancy H.
Natural looking powder, not cakey at all. Works great with the primer and foundation. It is pricier for a powder but I guess is worth the try.
Natasha K.
The best coverage powder! It goes on smooth and gives excellent pore coverage! My favorite! I use this and not any liquid foundation most days.
Britney D.
San Francisco, CA
This is my all time favorite powder. I give it 4 stars because it brakes easily but it gives great coverage & keeps my very oily face at bay
Elizabeth O.
Portage, MI
Great product! Absolutely love everything about it! Would definitely recommend everything about this to my friends! Great product! Absolutely love everything about it! Would definitely recommend everything about this to my friends!
Zoey F.
My absolute favorite go to for powder. Colors match easily. Doesn't looked caked on and help prevent that oily look through out the day
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Review for: PF2 (Light) more...
This product is pretty great and it does exactly what it says it does. I think it is in my top lost of my favorite products
katherine m.
I absolutely love this product. By far the best product I've used. It gives the best full coverage, and is light weight!
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?