BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere 4 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light o...3 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i dont even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A simple coverage to set the foundation is good! It's not Cakey or anything.
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder! It is easy to blend, it blurs imperfections, and it sets my foundation beautifully.
Brittany B.
Prospect, CT
This powder gives me such a beautiful finish and it truly diminishes any appearance of pores!
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: PF3 (Light/Medium)
This product is amazing! Is really light buy has some coverage. The shade variation is always great from lorac cosmetics. Pricey but worth it!
Elizabeth O.
Portage, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Absolutely love everything about it! Would definitely recommend everything about this to my friends! Great product! Absolutely love everything about it! Would definitely recommend everything about this to my friends!
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Review for: PF2 (Light)
This product is pretty great and it does exactly what it says it does. I think it is in my top lost of my favorite products
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
Is good powder and the coverage is light but in the same time uniform your skin ... I recommend
Samantha R.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love this powder. I purchased it at ULTA after it was recommended for my oily/acne prone skin. This powder does a nice job of absorbing my oil without clogging my pores. They recently added a few more shades which is also great!
Natasha K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best coverage powder! It goes on smooth and gives excellent pore coverage! My favorite! I use this and not any liquid foundation most days.
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite powder of all time! It is very comparable to the MAC mineralize skin finish, but I like it even better! Its super soft and natural on the face, but gives you the coverage and setting power. Also doesn't mattify you too much, it gives a nice, natural finish on your skin!
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?