8 colors available

BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere 3 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or ...3 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i dont even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
Britney D.
Britney D.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite powder. I give it 4 stars because it brakes easily but it gives great coverage & keeps my very oily face at bay
Carly D.
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite powder of all time! It is very comparable to the MAC mineralize skin finish, but I like it even better! Its super soft and natural on the face, but gives you the coverage and setting power. Also doesn't mattify you too much, it gives a nice, natural finish on your skin!
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
Is good powder and the coverage is light but in the same time uniform your skin ... I recommend
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i don't even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out. might work well for others...
Amy I.
Amy I.
Los angeles, CA
This powder is my holy grail of powders. It's lightweight, with full coverage. Helps diminish the size of my pores for a POREfection complexion :) Sets my foundation beautifully. I have repurchased this twice, and swear by this powder and highly recommend. Well worth the price.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite make up product! Great as foundation in the summer and an amazing face setting powder for looking flawless. I recommend this to everyone and feel it is incredibly under-rated! A bit messy/powdery, but I can get past that with the amazing coverage it provides.
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best coverage powder! It goes on smooth and gives excellent pore coverage! My favorite! I use this and not any liquid foundation most days.
Thao T.
Thao T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does not cake up the skin. It sets to a nice satin finish, gives the face a healthy glow but not shiny. On its own, it provides a light coverage, good for people who don't have a lot to cover. Overall a terrific setting powder
MK S.
MK S.
Salinas, CA
When I had the money to spend on expensive makeup, this was my favorite powder. The coverage was great and when I needed to reapply during they day, it didn't end up looking cake-y. The baked powder just goes on so well. With the right foundation with the right coverage, the Lorac powder is the perfect finish.
You would have to go to Sephora or Ulta to find this product.
Jesse A.
Jesse A.
Orlando, FL
This should be in everyones make up case. This is the BEST powder. I have bought this powder and converted many of my friends to this secret. The powder is amazing over a little BB cream. Makes for flawless picture perfect skin. I can not promote this enough! AMAZING!
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Rose M.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!