BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it...5 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?4 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run...4 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
Kayla H.
Griffith , IN
Recently just picked up this powder from ulta and I love it. The powder feels very smooth and soft. I use this to set my foundation and I love how it doesn't take away coverage and it looks very smooth and flawless over my foundation.
Kristin C.
Rmv, CA
This is an awesome powder for blotting, buffing on as a foundation, or setting! I absolutely love it and will definitely repurchase when I run out. It is great for oily or dry skin and gives a beautiful natural finish!
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i don't even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out. might work well for others...
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
This is a product that I have been loving so far this spring. I picked it up during Ultas 21 days of beauty sales and it does a good job of keeping my skin matte during the day. I think I will repurchase when I run out.
Jasmine C.
Hanford, CA
This is my favorite powder, it does exactly what its suppose too and has full coverage. With it being full coverage it's really thin powder so it cover fully but doesn't make your face cakey.
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
Found this at ulta and i love it so much! Its smooth and weightless with good coverage. I asked someone to help to find my color and she was able to touch me up with this powder which was flawless
Jordan G.
Marshall, MI
This is the best powder I have ever used by far! When I apply it, it gives my face more of a flawless look. It last forever but when I run out I most likely will buy this powder again! (:
Rebecca L.
It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying. I have acne and apply foundation before I put this powder on. It gives a beautiful finish and makes my skin look even and clear. Best one I've tried so far.
Jenn
I just ran out and tried to purchase but it is out of stock so I am using a different product at the time but will be repurchasing when available again.
Olivia G.
York, PA
Perfect. Makes skin flawless. Once I tried this powder I can't use anything else. Almost gives that airbrush look. I use it to set my foundation
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?