BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it...5 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?4 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run...4 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
Amber T.
Pasco, WA
I got this line on an Ulta 40% off deal. SOOOO happy I did it too. The powder is AMAZING!!! Smooth, full coverage yet light. I've had oil issues and this helps keep my oil in check. I'll definitely be re-purchasing this powder!
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
This is my absolute favorite powder of all time! It is very comparable to the MAC mineralize skin finish, but I like it even better! Its super soft and natural on the face, but gives you the coverage and setting power. Also doesn't mattify you too much, it gives a nice, natural finish on your skin!
Jessica H.
I love the LORAC products! this perfecting powder always leaves my skin looking pore less! my skin is mildly oily it this powder helps stop the oils! paired with my setting spray, my makeup always looks fresh!
Amy I.
Los Angeles , CA
This powder is my holy grail of powders. It's lightweight, with full coverage. Helps diminish the size of my pores for a POREfection complexion :) Sets my foundation beautifully. I have repurchased this twice, and swear by this powder and highly recommend. Well worth the price.
Morgan M.
Best powder I have found yet! well worth the money I spend on it! it leaves your skin looking porcelain and beautiful. does not break my skin out and color matches perfect! I would recommend this to everyone!
Angel M.
Orange park, FL
I currently use this powder everyday to set and blend my makeup. It is super soft, smooth and lightweight on my skin. Color is amazing...I have it in deep and product last a long time since I've been using it daily for about a year and have yet to hit pan.
Heather H.
Chilhowie, VA
I absolutely love this perfecting powder. it covers well enough alone for a more natural look but I also use it over my cream for dating to give myself a completely polished look.
lindsay F.
I love this make up for any skin type skin it's a nice matte finish if you have oily skin or even dry skin it's perfect it stays on for a really long time good price
Danielle S.
I have combination oily/dry skin and this powder works great for me. It really helps to minimize my pores and leaves me with a flawless finish. I do set with a finishing spray.
Thao T.
It does not cake up the skin. It sets to a nice satin finish, gives the face a healthy glow but not shiny. On its own, it provides a light coverage, good for people who don't have a lot to cover. Overall a terrific setting powder
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?