BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere 4 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light o...3 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i dont even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
Thao T.
It does not cake up the skin. It sets to a nice satin finish, gives the face a healthy glow but not shiny. On its own, it provides a light coverage, good for people who don't have a lot to cover. Overall a terrific setting powder
MK S.
Salinas, CA
When I had the money to spend on expensive makeup, this was my favorite powder. The coverage was great and when I needed to reapply during they day, it didn't end up looking cake-y. The baked powder just goes on so well. With the right foundation with the right coverage, the Lorac powder is the perfect finish.
You would have to go to Sephora or Ulta to find this product.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
With a good powder brush this covers my imperfections. No foundation needed. I have bad pores, acne and acne scarring and this covers it right up. It's my holy grail.
Kristin C.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
This is an awesome powder for blotting, buffing on as a foundation, or setting! I absolutely love it and will definitely repurchase when I run out. It is great for oily or dry skin and gives a beautiful natural finish!
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i don't even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out. might work well for others...
Jordan G.
Marshall, MI
This is the best powder I have ever used by far! When I apply it, it gives my face more of a flawless look. It last forever but when I run out I most likely will buy this powder again! (:
Rebecca L.
It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying. I have acne and apply foundation before I put this powder on. It gives a beautiful finish and makes my skin look even and clear. Best one I've tried so far.
katherine m.
I absolutely love this product. By far the best product I've used. It gives the best full coverage, and is light weight!
Olivia G.
York, PA
Perfect. Makes skin flawless. Once I tried this powder I can't use anything else. Almost gives that airbrush look. I use it to set my foundation
Brittany R.
Corbin, KY
This is an absolutely wonderful powder! it isn't cakey or too heavy and it covers well!
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?