8 colors available

BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere 3 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or ...3 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i dont even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Prospect, CT
This powder gives me such a beautiful finish and it truly diminishes any appearance of pores!
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Portage, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Absolutely love everything about it! Would definitely recommend everything about this to my friends! Great product! Absolutely love everything about it! Would definitely recommend everything about this to my friends!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying. I have acne and apply foundation before I put this powder on. It gives a beautiful finish and makes my skin look even and clear. Best one I've tried so far.
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Steubenville, OH
I absolutely love this product! I have oily and sensitive skin and I also work a lot of long hours. This product is perfect for me because it stays on without me having to touch it up throughout my work day and it gives a flawless finish.
katherine m.
katherine m.
I absolutely love this product. By far the best product I've used. It gives the best full coverage, and is light weight!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love this powder. I purchased it at ULTA after it was recommended for my oily/acne prone skin. This powder does a nice job of absorbing my oil without clogging my pores. They recently added a few more shades which is also great!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Queensbury , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite powders. It's long lasting. I have an oily T-zone and this lasts all day without a touch up.
Jasmine c.
Jasmine c.
Hanford, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite powder, it does exactly what its suppose too and has full coverage. With it being full coverage it's really thin powder so it cover fully but doesn't make your face cakey.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Marshall, MI
This is the best powder I have ever used by far! When I apply it, it gives my face more of a flawless look. It last forever but when I run out I most likely will buy this powder again! (:
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin and this powder works! The reason I give it only 4 stars is because you have to be careful and not use too much. I've been using it for a year now and the first month or so I was sweeping too much on my face but now I only do one good sweep and a little extra around my blemishes and it's a perfect finish.
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Rose M.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!