BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere 4 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light o...3 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i dont even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
I absolutely love this product! I have oily and sensitive skin and I also work a lot of long hours. This product is perfect for me because it stays on without me having to touch it up throughout my work day and it gives a flawless finish.
Samantha R.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love this powder. I purchased it at ULTA after it was recommended for my oily/acne prone skin. This powder does a nice job of absorbing my oil without clogging my pores. They recently added a few more shades which is also great!
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX
I have very sensitive skin and this powder works! The reason I give it only 4 stars is because you have to be careful and not use too much. I've been using it for a year now and the first month or so I was sweeping too much on my face but now I only do one good sweep and a little extra around my blemishes and it's a perfect finish.
Kristine S.
Kalispell , MT
Best powder!! I use it to set my foundation and I also have an extra one I carry with me so I can touch up if needed! It sits on the face really really well! Doesn't sink in or anything. Also it treats your acne at the same time!!
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
This is probably my second favorite powder. It finishes to a silky smooth finish and gives an almost airbrushed effect when applied with a brush. Youniques powder beats this, but it's often on back order so this is my next option!
Amber T.
Pasco , WA
I got this line on an Ulta 40% off deal. SOOOO happy I did it too. The powder is AMAZING!!! Smooth, full coverage yet light. I've had oil issues and this helps keep my oil in check. I'll definitely be re-purchasing this powder!
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY
This is my absolute favorite powder of all time! It is very comparable to the MAC mineralize skin finish, but I like it even better! Its super soft and natural on the face, but gives you the coverage and setting power. Also doesn't mattify you too much, it gives a nice, natural finish on your skin!
Jessica H.
I love the LORAC products! this perfecting powder always leaves my skin looking pore less! my skin is mildly oily it this powder helps stop the oils! paired with my setting spray, my makeup always looks fresh!
Amy I.
Los Angeles , CA
This powder is my holy grail of powders. It's lightweight, with full coverage. Helps diminish the size of my pores for a POREfection complexion :) Sets my foundation beautifully. I have repurchased this twice, and swear by this powder and highly recommend. Well worth the price.
Morgan M.
Best powder I have found yet! well worth the money I spend on it! it leaves your skin looking porcelain and beautiful. does not break my skin out and color matches perfect! I would recommend this to everyone!
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?