8 colors available

BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere 3 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or ...3 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i dont even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
This product is amazing at keep your foundation in place and also making it look flawless all day. I don't feel the need to retouch during the day when I wear this powder. I also don't feel like I have too much on my face when wearing it either.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Kansas City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first baked product I ever bought and its still my go to. i love this powder. i combine with a matte primer and a matte foundation to provide a less dewy look, as I have oily skin. tjat being said this lasts through my 8 hour work day and then some.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Pasco, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this line on an Ulta 40% off deal. SOOOO happy I did it too. The powder is AMAZING!!! Smooth, full coverage yet light. I've had oil issues and this helps keep my oil in check. I'll definitely be re-purchasing this powder!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Best powder I have found yet! well worth the money I spend on it! it leaves your skin looking porcelain and beautiful. does not break my skin out and color matches perfect! I would recommend this to everyone!
holly m.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
With a good powder brush this covers my imperfections. No foundation needed. I have bad pores, acne and acne scarring and this covers it right up. It's my holy grail.
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome powder for blotting, buffing on as a foundation, or setting! I absolutely love it and will definitely repurchase when I run out. It is great for oily or dry skin and gives a beautiful natural finish!
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
York, PA
Perfect. Makes skin flawless. Once I tried this powder I can't use anything else. Almost gives that airbrush look. I use it to set my foundation
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Corbin, KY
This is an absolutely wonderful powder! it isn't cakey or too heavy and it covers well!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A simple coverage to set the foundation is good! It's not Cakey or anything.
Lexie G.
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder! It is easy to blend, it blurs imperfections, and it sets my foundation beautifully.
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Rose M.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!