BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere 4 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light o...3 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i dont even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
Ashley D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I original used the wet/dry powder and loved that too but they discontinued it in stores. I really love this one too! Lorac is one of two powders which I can wear with my dry skin and it doesn't cling to dry patches or cake up. Still gives me the perfect coverage like and airbrush finish! Holly grail product!
Jesse A.
Orlando, FL
This should be in everyones make up case. This is the BEST powder. I have bought this powder and converted many of my friends to this secret. The powder is amazing over a little BB cream. Makes for flawless picture perfect skin. I can not promote this enough! AMAZING!
Cynthia H.
This product is amazing at keep your foundation in place and also making it look flawless all day. I don't feel the need to retouch during the day when I wear this powder. I also don't feel like I have too much on my face when wearing it either.
Amber R.
Kansas City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first baked product I ever bought and its still my go to. i love this powder. i combine with a matte primer and a matte foundation to provide a less dewy look, as I have oily skin. tjat being said this lasts through my 8 hour work day and then some.
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
I absolutely love this product! I have oily and sensitive skin and I also work a lot of long hours. This product is perfect for me because it stays on without me having to touch it up throughout my work day and it gives a flawless finish.
Amber T.
Pasco, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this line on an Ulta 40% off deal. SOOOO happy I did it too. The powder is AMAZING!!! Smooth, full coverage yet light. I've had oil issues and this helps keep my oil in check. I'll definitely be re-purchasing this powder!
Amy I.
Los Angeles , CA
This powder is my holy grail of powders. It's lightweight, with full coverage. Helps diminish the size of my pores for a POREfection complexion :) Sets my foundation beautifully. I have repurchased this twice, and swear by this powder and highly recommend. Well worth the price.
Morgan M.
Best powder I have found yet! well worth the money I spend on it! it leaves your skin looking porcelain and beautiful. does not break my skin out and color matches perfect! I would recommend this to everyone!
Heather H.
Chilhowie, VA
I absolutely love this perfecting powder. it covers well enough alone for a more natural look but I also use it over my cream for dating to give myself a completely polished look.
lindsay F.
I love this make up for any skin type skin it's a nice matte finish if you have oily skin or even dry skin it's perfect it stays on for a really long time good price
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?