BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it...5 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?4 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run...4 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
Dareen E.
Corona, CA
I just bought this powder and used it for the first time and this works amazing!! I have VERY oily skin and have tried everything for my oily skin so it can stop being so shiny after 3 hours and this did the job perfectly! What I also love about this is that you can also wear it without foundation of you feel like going natural. Definitely recommend to anyone with oily skin!
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
This is the only powder I'll wear. I have oily skin. No oil ever surfaces while I'm wearing this. The packaging is cute and the powder is so creamy.
I love this powder. Everyone needs to try it!
Get it and if you don't fall in love you can always return it. I wear the shade light.
Cynthia H.
This product is amazing at keep your foundation in place and also making it look flawless all day. I don't feel the need to retouch during the day when I wear this powder. I also don't feel like I have too much on my face when wearing it either.
Amber R.
Kansas City, KS
This is the first baked product I ever bought and its still my go to. i love this powder. i combine with a matte primer and a matte foundation to provide a less dewy look, as I have oily skin. tjat being said this lasts through my 8 hour work day and then some.
Kerri M.
Steubenville, OH
I absolutely love this product! I have oily and sensitive skin and I also work a lot of long hours. This product is perfect for me because it stays on without me having to touch it up throughout my work day and it gives a flawless finish.
Samantha R.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love this powder. I purchased it at ULTA after it was recommended for my oily/acne prone skin. This powder does a nice job of absorbing my oil without clogging my pores. They recently added a few more shades which is also great!
Kayla H.
San Antonio , TX
I have very sensitive skin and this powder works! The reason I give it only 4 stars is because you have to be careful and not use too much. I've been using it for a year now and the first month or so I was sweeping too much on my face but now I only do one good sweep and a little extra around my blemishes and it's a perfect finish.
Kristine S.
Kalispell , MT
Best powder!! I use it to set my foundation and I also have an extra one I carry with me so I can touch up if needed! It sits on the face really really well! Doesn't sink in or anything. Also it treats your acne at the same time!!
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
This is probably my second favorite powder. It finishes to a silky smooth finish and gives an almost airbrushed effect when applied with a brush. Youniques powder beats this, but it's often on back order so this is my next option!
Amber T.
Pasco, WA
I got this line on an Ulta 40% off deal. SOOOO happy I did it too. The powder is AMAZING!!! Smooth, full coverage yet light. I've had oil issues and this helps keep my oil in check. I'll definitely be re-purchasing this powder!
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?