BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere 4 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light o...3 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i dont even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
Alex B.
Nashville, TN
I use this everyday as a setting powder.  Works great on all skin types.  This product truly minimizes the look of pores and leaves skin feeling great! Does not clog pores and feel weighted.  I love using this product everyday on its own or at night as a top powder.
Ryan M.
I bought this on sale at ulta. It works well over liquid foundation or as a very light coverage foundation. It won't work well on very dry skin. It is very messy though. It gets everywhere when you go to pick it up with a brush.
Kayla H.
Griffith, IN
Recently just picked up this powder from ulta and I love it. The powder feels very smooth and soft. I use this to set my foundation and I love how it doesn't take away coverage and it looks very smooth and flawless over my foundation.
Lucy S.
Love this powder! Doesn't get cakey. Leaves skin smooth and helps make my foundation last. I use a big fluffy brush to swirl this over the skin. It also has a bit of color to add a tiny bit extra coverage
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
This is a product that I have been loving so far this spring. I picked it up during Ultas 21 days of beauty sales and it does a good job of keeping my skin matte during the day. I think I will repurchase when I run out.
Iris H.
I got this from the 21 days of beauty back in April and finally tried it! I love it so much. I use it after my liquid foundation to make it look more smoother and not as caked. Would recommend to everyone.
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
Found this at ulta and i love it so much! Its smooth and weightless with good coverage. I asked someone to help to find my color and she was able to touch me up with this powder which was flawless
Kasey B.
Absecon, NJ
I love love love this product! I'm new to Lorac as a brand but I will say that I'm glad I chose this product to start with because I am very impressed! I use it to set my foundation and it reinforces the matte look i try to achieve with my oily skin.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
This is the only powder I'll wear. I have oily skin. No oil ever surfaces while I'm wearing this. The packaging is cute and the powder is so creamy.
I love this powder. Everyone needs to try it!
Get it and if you don't fall in love you can always return it. I wear the shade light.
Devin  B.
Merrimac, MA
I tried Lotac Porefection on a whim while browsing in Ulta one day , as I'm always looking for new beauty products to try . I have oily skin from time to time & large pores on my nose . I found that this powder does exactly what it says it will . I never have to reapply or touch up through out the day . It's super lightweight bad doesn't feel cakey for a product that covers so well . I actually have had two friends ask what I use because it looks so great & they are avid users now !
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?