BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it...5 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?5 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run...4 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
Alex B.
Nashville, TN
I use this everyday as a setting powder.  Works great on all skin types.  This product truly minimizes the look of pores and leaves skin feeling great! Does not clog pores and feel weighted.  I love using this product everyday on its own or at night as a top powder.
Emory S.
I love this stuff it is amazing it is soft on the skin and it smells good it is easy to apply and it stays on all day it but the only thing I do not like about it makes me look a little patchy around my nose and eyes area but besides that I recommend it
Marisol O.
I think that this product is definitely a great one, that is never really talked about by anyone in the online beauty community. I got it at Ulta recently while it was on sale for half the price, and boy am I glad I did! There are multiple shades in this product, so beware while buying. I use this product at the end of my make up routine, lightly dusting it over my face with a brush. I found that it does help control my oil and really sets my make up well. After I use this product, obviously I still use a setting spray, but I think the powder would work well without spray if you aren't as oily as I am. All-in-all, I am very happy with this product, and I think it is well worth adding to your collection.
Lucy S.
Love this powder! Doesn't get cakey. Leaves skin smooth and helps make my foundation last. I use a big fluffy brush to swirl this over the skin. It also has a bit of color to add a tiny bit extra coverage
Iris H.
I got this from the 21 days of beauty back in April and finally tried it! I love it so much. I use it after my liquid foundation to make it look more smoother and not as caked. Would recommend to everyone.
Tiffany M.
Review for: PF5 (Tan) more...
Very nice powder. Use very lightly for an airbrush finish. My skin gets a bit dry in the colder months so I only wear this in the summer. I believe it has some skin care properties in it so I don’t feel like I’m clogging my pores.
Emma Lynn K.
Goodrich, MI
Review for: PF2 (Light) more...
I love this product it gives me a perfect mattifying effect which is great for anyone who has oily skin. Very easy to apply and great for everyday use. I would highly recommended this to others and would definitely repurchase.
Kasey B.
Absecon, NJ
I love love love this product! I'm new to Lorac as a brand but I will say that I'm glad I chose this product to start with because I am very impressed! I use it to set my foundation and it reinforces the matte look i try to achieve with my oily skin.
Devin  B.
Merrimac, MA
I tried Lotac Porefection on a whim while browsing in Ulta one day , as I'm always looking for new beauty products to try . I have oily skin from time to time & large pores on my nose . I found that this powder does exactly what it says it will . I never have to reapply or touch up through out the day . It's super lightweight bad doesn't feel cakey for a product that covers so well . I actually have had two friends ask what I use because it looks so great & they are avid users now !
Ashley D.
I original used the wet/dry powder and loved that too but they discontinued it in stores. I really love this one too! Lorac is one of two powders which I can wear with my dry skin and it doesn't cling to dry patches or cake up. Still gives me the perfect coverage like and airbrush finish! Holly grail product!
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?