8 colors available

BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere 3 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or ...3 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i dont even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
cari r.
cari r.
Apache Jct, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder. It's nice and smooth. The packaging is heavy and nice. I have the lightest shade. .my only complaint is I wish they had one a little lighter.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
Review for: PF2 (Light)
I fully expect to raise my rating to 5 stars, but this is a product I'd like to try a few times before I decide the verdict.
But I just received this powder, today, and so far I'm very impressed. It makes my skin look incredible. Does what it says, for sure!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: PF2 (Light)
I have to give this three out of five stars. I didn't realize much of covering pore power, but it did give a nice smooth finish. It is not very heavy, so it doesn't look cakey. It has a nice fresh smell to it as well. Not sure if I would purchase it again.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Orange Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I currently use this powder everyday to set and blend my makeup. It is super soft, smooth and lightweight on my skin. Color is amazing...I have it in deep and product last a long time since I've been using it daily for about a year and have yet to hit pan.
Emory S.
Emory S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff it is amazing it is soft on the skin and it smells good it is easy to apply and it stays on all day it but the only thing I do not like about it makes me look a little patchy around my nose and eyes area but besides that I recommend it
Nayeli V.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
Review for: PF4 (Medium)
This has to be my favorite powder ever. I have oily skin with huge pores and this powder keeps me matte and minimizes my pores! The down side is it does not have a sponge for on the go touch ups. I would suggest carrying a small sponge with you.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: PF3.5 (Medium Beige)
I love the finish on this powder, leaves me Matte but not dry or cakey. I use it to set my liquid foundation, it doesn't cling to any dry spots or fine lines. I picked this up on sale at Ulta, nearly half off and was a great buy in my opinion! I will repurchase once this runs out.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday as a setting powder.  Works great on all skin types.  This product truly minimizes the look of pores and leaves skin feeling great! Does not clog pores and feel weighted.  I love using this product everyday on its own or at night as a top powder.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: PF4.5 (Medium Tan)
Bought this product when it was on a special sale at ulta.
Went into the purchase not thinking that it would give very much coverage because it's a mineral foundation.....
Boy was I wrong!
This powder will erase redness, hide blemishes, and keep your skin looking baby fresh!
Would really reccomend buying this!
Just bought my second one. Love it just as much as the first
Ryan M.
Ryan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on sale at ulta. It works well over liquid foundation or as a very light coverage foundation. It won't work well on very dry skin. It is very messy though. It gets everywhere when you go to pick it up with a brush.
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Rose M.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!