BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere 4 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light o...3 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i dont even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: PF1 (Fair), PF2 (Light)
I believe this powder is underrated. It looks beautiful on the skin! I have oily skin and while it is not a matte powder, it helps lock in my foundation and keep it in place all day. I originally purchased this in the 21 Days of Beauty sale at Ulta and I've fallen in love. I cannot go without a powder everyday to set my foundation and this is one of my go to's. I do have to say however that this powder is messy as it tends to go everywhere when you dip your brush in it. I find that because of this the mirror is not as useful unless you want to wipe the powder off of it each time. It does not come with a puff for travel - but I find that those don't work for me anyways (I have a travel brush I keep in my purse at all times instead).

Despite those few inconveniences, you must remember that you are buying the product for its performance, which for me, is outstanding. Both my sister and myself love this powder and use it on an almost everyday basis.
Eve G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the 21 Days of Ulta Beauty, I was able to snag the LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder in medium and medium tan, and I must say WOW. I was not expecting much when I first bought them, but the formula of the product is amazing. It leaves your skin looking matte, but not dry, and it does not leave it cakey looking at all. I would definitely recommend to a friend. The only reason I didn't give it a 5/5 is because of the color variety. There's about 9 shades, but many of them are very similar; luckily for me I have skin that can be easily matched to with makeup.
Dareen E.
Corona, CA
I just bought this powder and used it for the first time and this works amazing!! I have VERY oily skin and have tried everything for my oily skin so it can stop being so shiny after 3 hours and this did the job perfectly! What I also love about this is that you can also wear it without foundation of you feel like going natural. Definitely recommend to anyone with oily skin!
Holly H.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect with porefection baked perfecting powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This is non-drying, fragrance and paraben-free formula is infused with salicylic acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Get a flawless, smooth, matte finish. *Good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin. Apply by using powder puff or brush.

Ingredients: Talc, nylon-12, dimethicone, isopropyl palmitate, polysorbate 20, magnesium aluminum sulfate, lauroyl lysine, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, salicylic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, bht. may contain mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, chromium oxide greens.

Personally I think this is a great powder for someone with oily, acne-prone, combination, or someone with visible pores. It gives light coverage alone and sets well with liquid foundation. My pores appeared smaller and it was matte for a couple of hours then became mildly shiny. My face broke out from exercising and going to the sauna and this helped! Within a week my skin cleared up and I like that it was matte-normal finish. I wish it came with a sponge or velour puff with a compartment but it doesn't. I rotate with this and my too faced powder foundation. Sometimes I set it on top of my too faced powder and other times I set it on top of my estee lauder double wear light liquid foundation. Overall it's a good everyday powder. I have light-med skin tone, nc 35 and I wear the PF3.
Dallas C.
Vinemont , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased this from Ulta during the 21 days of beauty and OMG I'm so glad I did. I usually only use drug store products but since this was on sale for 16.50 I thought I would try it. I'm obsessed!!! It goes on so smooth and last all day. Most powders dry me out but this one doesn't. Lorac has a great color range also ☺
cari r.
Apache Jct, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder. It's nice and smooth. The packaging is heavy and nice. I have the lightest shade. .my only complaint is I wish they had one a little lighter.
Angel M.
Orange Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I currently use this powder everyday to set and blend my makeup. It is super soft, smooth and lightweight on my skin. Color is amazing...I have it in deep and product last a long time since I've been using it daily for about a year and have yet to hit pan.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: PF2 (Light)
I have to give this three out of five stars. I didn't realize much of covering pore power, but it did give a nice smooth finish. It is not very heavy, so it doesn't look cakey. It has a nice fresh smell to it as well. Not sure if I would purchase it again.
Emory S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff it is amazing it is soft on the skin and it smells good it is easy to apply and it stays on all day it but the only thing I do not like about it makes me look a little patchy around my nose and eyes area but besides that I recommend it
Angela G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: PF3.5 (Medium Beige)
I love the finish on this powder, leaves me Matte but not dry or cakey. I use it to set my liquid foundation, it doesn't cling to any dry spots or fine lines. I picked this up on sale at Ulta, nearly half off and was a great buy in my opinion! I will repurchase once this runs out.
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?