BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere 4 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light o...3 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i dont even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
Shubhra B.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It finishes like natural skin. Good if you have clear skin and just want to even out the face.
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
Review for: PF2 (Light)
If you are like me and have sensitive skin and your face breaks out very easily I would suggest anyone to buy this one it does not cake up on your face it doesn't leave a film residue I've tried a lot of different types of Foundations powders high-end makeup and every time my face breaks out really bad worse than what it was and then I went to ulta and she recommended that I try this product and it is specifically made for sensitive skin people who have acne faces that break out easily I'll be on I'll be completely honest with you and there's nothing bad I could actually say about this makeup I've tried every product that they have and I absolutely adore it it allows your face to breath and can match you skin tones perfect instill use other products but for now this is one of my favorite
lakynn d.
Alkol, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: PF4.5 (Medium Tan)
i have a love/hate relationship with this powder. i love how pigmented it is, a lot goes a long, long way. however, sometimes it makes the creases under my eyes even worse than they already are. maybe i should start using another powder strictly to set my under eye concealer and use this powder everywhere else. i just can't get rid of it because of how well it makes my skin look when applied over liquid foundation. hope this helps someone!
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: PF2 (Light)
It's a great powder but the price is a bit much. It does a good job of blurring any texture. Doesn't keep you matte for very long but then again it doesn't claim to. It does make your pores appear smaller which is great. Definitely a nice setting power as long as you use something else in the t zone.
Myranda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: PF1 (Fair), PF3.5 (Medium Beige), PF4 (Medium)
I love this powder. I use it on customers all the time at Ulta and they fall in love with it. It’s a a nice, baked powder that gives you decent coverage. It works well at setting makeup and gives you a pretty, flawless finish without caking up. I do think that they need to extend this line because for deeper skin tones, this really lacks.
Kayzia W.
Vancouver, WA
Five stars because I have nothing bad to say about this powder. I went into Ulta at the Vancouver Mall in Washington with like 5 minutes before close knowing I needed some shape tape & primer before my early morning flight but also knowing that they're having that crazy sale where really great products are half off every day for a couple weeks. The woman who helped me was so awesome because she showed me right to what I needed, and when I showed interest in this powder, she gave me a quick color match and told me how she liked it, not at all coming off like she was pissed I came in at close lol! I ended up matching PF4.5 Medium Tan perfectly. I'm a die hard liquid foundation girl, but Lordyyyy this works amazing on bare skin or to set your liquid foundation. I am really impressed. It doesn't take much product at all. I apply it with a damp beauty blender. The fact I got it half off is just the icing on the cake n you can bet when this is gone, I'll be back to pay full price for another. The packaging is cute, it does smudge n scratch easily but that doesnt change how the product works. LOVE that it has a mirror inside. It really is great for minimizing pores. I use smashbox pore minimizing primer, but I forgot to put it on my flight back and I barely noticed the difference. YES HONEY. ūüćĮ
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken , NJ
Review for: PF2 (Light)
I fully expect to raise my rating to 5 stars, but this is a product I'd like to try a few times before I decide the verdict.
But I just received this powder, today, and so far I'm very impressed. It makes my skin look incredible. Does what it says, for sure!
allie r.
Owensboro
Review for: PF3.5 (Medium Beige)
I used this powder usually at the end of my make up routine and was pleasantly surprised with how long it stays on throughout the day! Nice finish and thick coverage. I have bought this powder several times now and will for sure continue to do so!!
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
Review for: PF4 (Medium)
This has to be my favorite powder ever. I have oily skin with huge pores and this powder keeps me matte and minimizes my pores! The down side is it does not have a sponge for on the go touch ups. I would suggest carrying a small sponge with you.
Jasmine L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: PF4.5 (Medium Tan)
Bought this product when it was on a special sale at ulta.
Went into the purchase not thinking that it would give very much coverage because it's a mineral foundation.....
Boy was I wrong!
This powder will erase redness, hide blemishes, and keep your skin looking baby fresh!
Would really reccomend buying this!
Just bought my second one. Love it just as much as the first
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?