8 colors available

BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere 3 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or ...3 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i dont even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
Zoey F.
Zoey F.
My absolute favorite go to for powder. Colors match easily. Doesn't looked caked on and help prevent that oily look through out the day
Serina C.
Serina C.
Fowler, CA
Leaves my skin looking great and flawless. Good for a combo of oily and dry skin. Great product
Shubhra B.
Shubhra B.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It finishes like natural skin. Good if you have clear skin and just want to even out the face.
Kayzia W.
Kayzia W.
Vancouver, WA
Five stars because I have nothing bad to say about this powder. I went into Ulta at the Vancouver Mall in Washington with like 5 minutes before close knowing I needed some shape tape & primer before my early morning flight but also knowing that they're having that crazy sale where really great products are half off every day for a couple weeks. The woman who helped me was so awesome because she showed me right to what I needed, and when I showed interest in this powder, she gave me a quick color match and told me how she liked it, not at all coming off like she was pissed I came in at close lol! I ended up matching PF4.5 Medium Tan perfectly. I'm a die hard liquid foundation girl, but Lordyyyy this works amazing on bare skin or to set your liquid foundation. I am really impressed. It doesn't take much product at all. I apply it with a damp beauty blender. The fact I got it half off is just the icing on the cake n you can bet when this is gone, I'll be back to pay full price for another. The packaging is cute, it does smudge n scratch easily but that doesnt change how the product works. LOVE that it has a mirror inside. It really is great for minimizing pores. I use smashbox pore minimizing primer, but I forgot to put it on my flight back and I barely noticed the difference. YES HONEY. ūüćĮ
Eve G.
Eve G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the 21 Days of Ulta Beauty, I was able to snag the LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder in medium and medium tan, and I must say WOW. I was not expecting much when I first bought them, but the formula of the product is amazing. It leaves your skin looking matte, but not dry, and it does not leave it cakey looking at all. I would definitely recommend to a friend. The only reason I didn't give it a 5/5 is because of the color variety. There's about 9 shades, but many of them are very similar; luckily for me I have skin that can be easily matched to with makeup.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: PF1 (Fair), PF2 (Light)
I believe this powder is underrated. It looks beautiful on the skin! I have oily skin and while it is not a matte powder, it helps lock in my foundation and keep it in place all day. I originally purchased this in the 21 Days of Beauty sale at Ulta and I've fallen in love. I cannot go without a powder everyday to set my foundation and this is one of my go to's. I do have to say however that this powder is messy as it tends to go everywhere when you dip your brush in it. I find that because of this the mirror is not as useful unless you want to wipe the powder off of it each time. It does not come with a puff for travel - but I find that those don't work for me anyways (I have a travel brush I keep in my purse at all times instead).

Despite those few inconveniences, you must remember that you are buying the product for its performance, which for me, is outstanding. Both my sister and myself love this powder and use it on an almost everyday basis.
lakynn d.
lakynn d.
Alkol, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: PF4.5 (Medium Tan)
i have a love/hate relationship with this powder. i love how pigmented it is, a lot goes a long, long way. however, sometimes it makes the creases under my eyes even worse than they already are. maybe i should start using another powder strictly to set my under eye concealer and use this powder everywhere else. i just can't get rid of it because of how well it makes my skin look when applied over liquid foundation. hope this helps someone!
Dareen E.
Dareen E.
Corona, CA
I just bought this powder and used it for the first time and this works amazing!! I have VERY oily skin and have tried everything for my oily skin so it can stop being so shiny after 3 hours and this did the job perfectly! What I also love about this is that you can also wear it without foundation of you feel like going natural. Definitely recommend to anyone with oily skin!
Dallas C.
Dallas C.
Vinemont , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased this from Ulta during the 21 days of beauty and OMG I'm so glad I did. I usually only use drug store products but since this was on sale for 16.50 I thought I would try it. I'm obsessed!!! It goes on so smooth and last all day. Most powders dry me out but this one doesn't. Lorac has a great color range also ‚ėļ
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: PF2 (Light)
It's a great powder but the price is a bit much. It does a good job of blurring any texture. Doesn't keep you matte for very long but then again it doesn't claim to. It does make your pores appear smaller which is great. Definitely a nice setting power as long as you use something else in the t zone.
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Rose M.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!