BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere 4 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light o...3 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i dont even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: PF2 (Light) more...
It's a great powder but the price is a bit much. It does a good job of blurring any texture. Doesn't keep you matte for very long but then again it doesn't claim to. It does make your pores appear smaller which is great. Definitely a nice setting power as long as you use something else in the t zone.
Holly H.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect with porefection baked perfecting powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This is non-drying, fragrance and paraben-free formula is infused with salicylic acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Get a flawless, smooth, matte finish. *Good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin. Apply by using powder puff or brush.

Ingredients: Talc, nylon-12, dimethicone, isopropyl palmitate, polysorbate 20, magnesium aluminum sulfate, lauroyl lysine, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, salicylic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, bht. may contain mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, chromium oxide greens.

Personally I think this is a great powder for someone with oily, acne-prone, combination, or someone with visible pores. It gives light coverage alone and sets well with liquid foundation. My pores appeared smaller and it was matte for a couple of hours then became mildly shiny. My face broke out from exercising and going to the sauna and this helped! Within a week my skin cleared up and I like that it was matte-normal finish. I wish it came with a sponge or velour puff with a compartment but it doesn't. I rotate with this and my too faced powder foundation. Sometimes I set it on top of my too faced powder and other times I set it on top of my estee lauder double wear light liquid foundation. Overall it's a good everyday powder. I have light-med skin tone, nc 35 and I wear the PF3.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
My absolute favorite make up product! Great as foundation in the summer and an amazing face setting powder for looking flawless. I recommend this to everyone and feel it is incredibly under-rated! A bit messy/powdery, but I can get past that with the amazing coverage it provides.
Dallas C.
Vinemont , AL
I just recently purchased this from Ulta during the 21 days of beauty and OMG I'm so glad I did. I usually only use drug store products but since this was on sale for 16.50 I thought I would try it. I'm obsessed!!! It goes on so smooth and last all day. Most powders dry me out but this one doesn't. Lorac has a great color range also ☺
cari r.
Apache Jct, AZ
I love my LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder. It's nice and smooth. The packaging is heavy and nice. I have the lightest shade. .my only complaint is I wish they had one a little lighter.
Angel M.
Orange Park, FL
I currently use this powder everyday to set and blend my makeup. It is super soft, smooth and lightweight on my skin. Color is amazing...I have it in deep and product last a long time since I've been using it daily for about a year and have yet to hit pan.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: PF2 (Light) more...
I have to give this three out of five stars. I didn't realize much of covering pore power, but it did give a nice smooth finish. It is not very heavy, so it doesn't look cakey. It has a nice fresh smell to it as well. Not sure if I would purchase it again.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
Review for: PF2 (Light) more...
I fully expect to raise my rating to 5 stars, but this is a product I'd like to try a few times before I decide the verdict.
But I just received this powder, today, and so far I'm very impressed. It makes my skin look incredible. Does what it says, for sure!
Reni C.
Encino, CA

I got this in the color Medium Tan (4.5), which matches perfectly with my skin tone. Honestly, with the regular retail price and Lorac with its reputation for being a good high end brand, I am a little disappointed with this product. First, it is very powdery and has a lot of fall out. You can tell by the swatch on the back of my hand, the tail end of the swatch became patchy due to fall out. There is no way I would apply this on my face without tapping the excess off my brush (that's an extra step an impatient person like me gets annoyed with). Second, when I used this to set my concealer, it was patchy underneath the eyes. Granted, I did have a 10 hour work day but my Sephora powder does not move underneath my eyes or anywhere on my face when locked with a setting spray. Not worth $33, so I am kinda glad I only paid $16.50 for mine.
Emory S.
I love this stuff it is amazing it is soft on the skin and it smells good it is easy to apply and it stays on all day it but the only thing I do not like about it makes me look a little patchy around my nose and eyes area but besides that I recommend it
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?