BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere 4 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light o...3 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "thought i was going to love this- and i did like the coverage... but it broke me out with tiny bumps like an allergic reaction... which is strange because lorac is made for sensitive skin and i dont even have sensitive skin- nothing ever breaks me out." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
Reni C.
Reni C.
Encino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert

I got this in the color Medium Tan (4.5), which matches perfectly with my skin tone. Honestly, with the regular retail price and Lorac with its reputation for being a good high end brand, I am a little disappointed with this product. First, it is very powdery and has a lot of fall out. You can tell by the swatch on the back of my hand, the tail end of the swatch became patchy due to fall out. There is no way I would apply this on my face without tapping the excess off my brush (that's an extra step an impatient person like me gets annoyed with). Second, when I used this to set my concealer, it was patchy underneath the eyes. Granted, I did have a 10 hour work day but my Sephora powder does not move underneath my eyes or anywhere on my face when locked with a setting spray. Not worth $33, so I am kinda glad I only paid $16.50 for mine.
Marisol O.
Marisol O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that this product is definitely a great one, that is never really talked about by anyone in the online beauty community. I got it at Ulta recently while it was on sale for half the price, and boy am I glad I did! There are multiple shades in this product, so beware while buying. I use this product at the end of my make up routine, lightly dusting it over my face with a brush. I found that it does help control my oil and really sets my make up well. After I use this product, obviously I still use a setting spray, but I think the powder would work well without spray if you aren't as oily as I am. All-in-all, I am very happy with this product, and I think it is well worth adding to your collection.
Brielle W.
Brielle W.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is literally the best powder I have ever used. My complexion is on the lighter side however I have some redness especially in my cheek area. However this powder does the trick, it even covers acne if you have it. While it is a little more expensive than most powders it is a great investment. I would recommend it to anyone who wants long wear powder with maximum coverage.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably my second favorite powder. It finishes to a silky smooth finish and gives an almost airbrushed effect when applied with a brush. Youniques powder beats this, but it's often on back order so this is my next option!
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best powder!! I use it to set my foundation and I also have an extra one I carry with me so I can touch up if needed! It sits on the face really really well! Doesn't sink in or anything. Also it treats your acne at the same time!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I love the LORAC products! this perfecting powder always leaves my skin looking pore less! my skin is mildly oily it this powder helps stop the oils! paired with my setting spray, my makeup always looks fresh!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
I have combination oily/dry skin and this powder works great for me. It really helps to minimize my pores and leaves me with a flawless finish. I do set with a finishing spray.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Natural looking powder, not cakey at all. Works great with the primer and foundation. It is pricier for a powder but I guess is worth the try.
Zoey F.
Zoey F.
My absolute favorite go to for powder. Colors match easily. Doesn't looked caked on and help prevent that oily look through out the day
Serina C.
Serina C.
Fowler, CA
Leaves my skin looking great and flawless. Good for a combo of oily and dry skin. Great product
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Rose M.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!