BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it...5 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?4 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run...4 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I only bought this powder because it was on sale at ulta and I needed powder and I'm glad I bought it. It would get 5 stars if it came in translucent because I prefer colorless powder but it's still excellent. I am fair and bought the pale shade, the lighest shade, and it matched perfectly to my tone. it didn't look much different from wearing translucent. It made my face matte, blurrs my pores, and gave me a flawless finished look that lasts a long time. It sets my face and it is past half way thru my day that I need a touch-up. The powder compact is good value too because there is a lot of powder and well into a month after buying it, it still is a good three quarters full even after daily use. It takes the shine away and keeps my face matte but still bright and I definitely will buy this powder again. I highly recommend this
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
Review for: PF2 (Light) more...
If you are like me and have sensitive skin and your face breaks out very easily I would suggest anyone to buy this one it does not cake up on your face it doesn't leave a film residue I've tried a lot of different types of Foundations powders high-end makeup and every time my face breaks out really bad worse than what it was and then I went to ulta and she recommended that I try this product and it is specifically made for sensitive skin people who have acne faces that break out easily I'll be on I'll be completely honest with you and there's nothing bad I could actually say about this makeup I've tried every product that they have and I absolutely adore it it allows your face to breath and can match you skin tones perfect instill use other products but for now this is one of my favorite
jessika d.
Shreveport , LA
Review for: PF4.5 (Medium Tan) more...
I bought this product when I was looking for a new powder! The powder is good but nothing to be amazed by. My favorite part about this powder is how well it matches my natural color! The major problem I have is how it leaves my skin looking. It leaves my skin dry and the powder doesn’t blend well. Not worth the price you pay!
Sara M.
Columbia, SC
Review for: PF4 (Medium) more...
This product is the absolute best powder I’ve found. I use it as a finishing powder over my cc cream and it works like a charm. It keeps my face oil free and matte—just the way I like it! I would recommend this product to others! If you are wearing it as a finishing powder, it lasts a lot longer. I usually can get 3 months out of a compact, which is great! The price ($35) is also very reasonable for the quality of the product and the longevity of the compact.
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Review for: PF1 (Fair) more...
I love this powder, I’ve bought this a year ago and I’ve just now hit the pan. I use it to set my face and I love that it hides the appearance of my pores and has salicylic acid in it to help with acne.
Frances H.
Apple Valley
Nice airbrushed finish. Since I’m 45, I use a light hand when applying powder... this is nice and lightweight. I definitely use a setting spray so I don’t look too dry. Melts into the skin nicely.
Myranda C.
Review for: PF1 (Fair), PF3.5 (Medium Beige), PF4 (Medium) more...
I love this powder. I use it on customers all the time at Ulta and they fall in love with it. It’s a a nice, baked powder that gives you decent coverage. It works well at setting makeup and gives you a pretty, flawless finish without caking up. I do think that they need to extend this line because for deeper skin tones, this really lacks.
Kayzia W.
Vancouver , WA
Five stars because I have nothing bad to say about this powder. I went into Ulta at the Vancouver Mall in Washington with like 5 minutes before close knowing I needed some shape tape & primer before my early morning flight but also knowing that they're having that crazy sale where really great products are half off every day for a couple weeks. The woman who helped me was so awesome because she showed me right to what I needed, and when I showed interest in this powder, she gave me a quick color match and told me how she liked it, not at all coming off like she was pissed I came in at close lol! I ended up matching PF4.5 Medium Tan perfectly. I'm a die hard liquid foundation girl, but Lordyyyy this works amazing on bare skin or to set your liquid foundation. I am really impressed. It doesn't take much product at all. I apply it with a damp beauty blender. The fact I got it half off is just the icing on the cake n you can bet when this is gone, I'll be back to pay full price for another. The packaging is cute, it does smudge n scratch easily but that doesnt change how the product works. LOVE that it has a mirror inside. It really is great for minimizing pores. I use smashbox pore minimizing primer, but I forgot to put it on my flight back and I barely noticed the difference. YES HONEY. 🍯
jayden M.
I use this product every day. It has just the correct amount of pigment to make my skin look beautiful and pore free! I love this product and i will continue to buy it even considering it’s price. LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
Amanda A.
Review for: PF2 (Light) more...
Sadly, if I could have given this zero stars I would have. I was so disappointed. I decided to give this brand a try since I was looking for a new powder. This one ended up making my combo skin extremely oily while I was wearing it:(
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Lynn R.
Pikeville, KY
Is this powder good for using as "baking" my face lol?