BY LORAC

Perfect with. POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder for a silky-smooth, poreless-looking finish. This non-drying, fragrance and paraben free formula is infused with Salicylic Acid and antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear. Refine with poreless technology that s good for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Get a flawless, smooth matte finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac! Benefits: Vitamin E Acetate. Well known, anti-aging anti-oxidant benefits include: see more...

• Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it...5 Answers
  • Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?5 Answers
  • I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run...4 Answers
LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
  • "It's a little more pricey than usual powder, but definitely worth trying." in 1 review
  • "This is the best powder I have ever used by far!" in 1 review
  • "This powder is my holy grail of powders." in 1 review
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I only bought this powder because it was on sale at ulta and I needed powder and I'm glad I bought it. It would get 5 stars if it came in translucent because I prefer colorless powder but it's still excellent. I am fair and bought the pale shade, the lighest shade, and it matched perfectly to my tone. it didn't look much different from wearing translucent. It made my face matte, blurrs my pores, and gave me a flawless finished look that lasts a long time. It sets my face and it is past half way thru my day that I need a touch-up. The powder compact is good value too because there is a lot of powder and well into a month after buying it, it still is a good three quarters full even after daily use. It takes the shine away and keeps my face matte but still bright and I definitely will buy this powder again. I highly recommend this
Adrienne P.
I have gone through just about every drugstore and high end powder out there, to find one that does not look powdery and cakey, but has nice coverage and makes my skin look smooth and flawless. I was always disappointed in every powder I tried until I tried this one! It gives the most beautiful flawless coverage, without settling into my fine lines, or making my dry skin look flaky. I do get a good amount of oiliness on my nose and forehead, and it controls that as well. It really smoothed out my enlarged pores too. I find that if I need to touch up at all through the day, it’s only once. It wears well all day. I’ve been using this powder for almost 3 years now, and I’ve tried new products but none has wowed me like this one. It’s a constant and my holy grail!
Sara M.
Columbia, SC
Review for: PF4 (Medium) more...
This product is the absolute best powder I’ve found. I use it as a finishing powder over my cc cream and it works like a charm. It keeps my face oil free and matte—just the way I like it! I would recommend this product to others! If you are wearing it as a finishing powder, it lasts a lot longer. I usually can get 3 months out of a compact, which is great! The price ($35) is also very reasonable for the quality of the product and the longevity of the compact.
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
Review for: PF1 (Fair) more...
I love this powder, I’ve bought this a year ago and I’ve just now hit the pan. I use it to set my face and I love that it hides the appearance of my pores and has salicylic acid in it to help with acne.
Kelsey S.
Middletown, NJ
I love this product! I use it on top of my liquid foundation and it does a great job at hiding my pores and making my complexion look perfect. This product is pretty natural looking and isn't cakey! The only real negative thing about this product is the terrible shade range
Myranda C.
Review for: PF1 (Fair), PF3.5 (Medium Beige), PF4 (Medium) more...
I love this powder. I use it on customers all the time at Ulta and they fall in love with it. It’s a a nice, baked powder that gives you decent coverage. It works well at setting makeup and gives you a pretty, flawless finish without caking up. I do think that they need to extend this line because for deeper skin tones, this really lacks.
claudia t.
I love this powder. I carry it around for touch ups. I like that it blends well and doesn't let my makeup oxidize. It has lasted me a long time and it's a good skin color match.
Kayzia W.
Vancouver , WA
Five stars because I have nothing bad to say about this powder. I went into Ulta at the Vancouver Mall in Washington with like 5 minutes before close knowing I needed some shape tape & primer before my early morning flight but also knowing that they're having that crazy sale where really great products are half off every day for a couple weeks. The woman who helped me was so awesome because she showed me right to what I needed, and when I showed interest in this powder, she gave me a quick color match and told me how she liked it, not at all coming off like she was pissed I came in at close lol! I ended up matching PF4.5 Medium Tan perfectly. I'm a die hard liquid foundation girl, but Lordyyyy this works amazing on bare skin or to set your liquid foundation. I am really impressed. It doesn't take much product at all. I apply it with a damp beauty blender. The fact I got it half off is just the icing on the cake n you can bet when this is gone, I'll be back to pay full price for another. The packaging is cute, it does smudge n scratch easily but that doesnt change how the product works. LOVE that it has a mirror inside. It really is great for minimizing pores. I use smashbox pore minimizing primer, but I forgot to put it on my flight back and I barely noticed the difference. YES HONEY. 🍯
Chanon F.
This has been one of my favorites this year. I love the coverage, and I don't feel like I have powder on. It doesn't have that cakey feel to it. I even like the packaging.
Camille L.
Mobile, AL
This powder is the SHIT!!! It’s lightweight but great coverage. It doesn’t feel dry. It has so many great shades I love that it’s baked and wow this powder is my go to ALWAYS. I don’t think anyone would be let down by this powered it really does POREFECT.
Alyaa A.
Have you guys seen this in stores lately I cannot find it anywhere
Melissa Z.
Kingsport , TN
Can this be applied wet? Will it ruin the powder?
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something similar to MAC's mineralize skinfinish because I love to set my foundation with it. Does anybody know how this one compares? I know they're about the same price but I have a gift card to Ulta not MAC lmao help is very much appreciated!
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I want to try this out but i don't know if the colors run light or dark. Which shade would be best match for nc35 or urban decay 6.0 ?
Margherita C.
Is this good for oily skin? Is this used for foundation powder or a setting powder?

Amazon