Lorac Pocket PRO 2 Palette uploaded by Morgan S.Lorac Pocket PRO 2 Palette uploaded by Amanda H.

BY LORAC

Pocket PRO 2 Palette - Go PRO with LORAC! Created by celebrity makeup artist Carol Shaw, Pocket PRO 2 Palette is a travel-friendly PRO artistry palette that includes 1 shimmer and 2 matte eye shadows from the PRO Palette 2 - the perfect trio to keep your eyes looking glamorous on the go. LORAC's velvety-smooth eye shadows are ultra-pigmented and packed with long-lasting PRO power so you can easily shade, shadow, line and define, just like a PRO!Shades left to right: Buff, Rose and Black - Pocket PRO 2 Palette see more...

Becca M.
Owensboro, KY
One of my holy grail beauty products! The colors are so amazing, that I'm able to incorporate all 3 into my look on almost a daily basis. You can definitely NOT go wrong with purchasing this item. Plus, it's perfect for travel! Just these 3 shades alone can be used for a basic yet beautiful eye look. I also use the Black shade as an eyeliner if I don't have actual eyeliner with me or just in a hurry. These are so pigmented and creamy. I love this product so much i would give it 100 stars if possible!
Lillian G.
Bakersfield, CA
This palette is highly pigmented just like the rest of Lorac's palettes and it looks much better in person compared to pictures online. The shadows are finally milled that gives the shadows a "buttery" consistency which helps them blend so easily. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great travel palette.
Jaimie E.
This cute little mini eyeshadow palette I purchased at kohls. It has 3 amazing pigmented colors that all work well together. If you're traveling or need a quick smokey eye, grab this and in 5 minutes you're done and out the door!
Renesha R.
Gastonia, NC
This is my favorite trio of all time. If you have never tried the formula the mattes are great and this shimmery rose is everything. It has a small mirror that is kinda useless but it's not hindering anything to include it. I have fair skin and brown eyes and I love rose gold so it is perfect. I picked this one over the first little black trip just because of the color. I recommend this to those that want to try the brand and see if they like it or not as well as to those that love easy eye looks. The matte black works great as a liner. And just use whatever highlighter you are using on your checks on the brow bone if you like that look.
Ashley M.
Indianapolis, IN
It was so hard to find this palette in stores, but as soon as I got my hands on it, I couldn't put it down! The colors have the same pigmentation/formula as any other Lorac palette, so that was great. But I swear the pink shade in the middle is the best shadow I have in my collection! Completely worth the $18!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I really enjoy this little mini. I use the Rose gold color the most. It is a pretty pigmented shimmer of a rose gold color and a natural looking color. It goes good with so many different looks. I love that it is small and convenient. I love Lorac. I would recommend this product. I bought it at Kohl's.
Amanda H.
I love the looks you can create with this little palette. The rose gold shade is a classic and oh so pigmented! The black is extremely dark and chalky. These shadows are easy manipulated.
Ana H.
I love the colors in this palette and it is great for travel, but I never realized how small it was! For the price I was hoping for it to be a bit bigger. Impressed by the quality of the shadows, but the size was disappointing.
Cathy M.
This is the best many eyeshadow palette I've ever owned it in the shadows are so creamy and the pants are really break which I like because it lasts really thought
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
This product is pretty great and it does exactly what it says it does. I think it is in my top list of my favorite products