LORAC Ooh La Lace Baked Shimmer & Matte Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Kiara N.LORAC Ooh La Lace Baked Shimmer & Matte Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Kylie R.

BY LORAC

A seductive, lingerie-inspired makeup palette. Seduce with sexy, sultry, smoky eyes created with Baked Shimmer and Matte Eye Shadows in six smoldering colors. From the red carpet to between the sheets, this palette will give you big, beautiful bedroom eyes for all of your intimate moments. This set contains:- 6 x Eye Shadows in Lust (cream with shimmer), Smolder (matte gray), Risqué (matte black), Stunner (light bronze with shimmer), Knockout (bronze with shimmer), Racy (matte brown) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Lynette M.
I love this little palette! Whether I'm going for a date night smoky eye or an easy daytime bronze look, I have everything I need in this one small package! I am a huge fan of the baked shadows, because when I apply them with a wet eye shadow brush, I get a lasting metallic look. If you are in a pinch, you can even use the black shadow like a smoky liner and the white shadow as a highlighter. It is just so versatile! Seriously, this palette is a must-have!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
This is BEAUTIFUL! The shimmer and Matte together are gorgeous! I've worn this so many times and gotten so many different looks out of this pallet. I would recommend this pallet because it's affordable, it has many different looks to pull from this pallet and it is so soft and so silky and pigmented all at the same time! I love this!!!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Such a beautiful palette. I use these shadows with a little bit of water before application and it's such a beautiful application. I gotta say I'm super impressed with the quality and durability of this palette. Lasted all day without a primer (unfortunately ran out that day, don't ask lol!)
Yazmin G.
El Paso, TX
The shades over all are pretty good. The lighter tones could be better pigmented. I have better white shimmer shadow from cvs.The mid and dark tones I very happy with. The gold color comes off as more of warm brown with shimmer.

Lena P.
This is a great palette that contains the basic colors you need for a more everyday look or if you want to go full glam. Great quality and pigmentation that lasts all day. The packaging is great and an overall great purchase! I would definitely recommend this one!
Diana S.
Frankfort, NY
This is one of my favorite pallet's Buy Lorac because the shades are so simple yet so sophisticated and beautiful. The eyeshadow has very good pigmentation and it applies easily. This make a product is one of the pricey ones but is definitely worth it
Stephanie A.
I absolutely love it 😍 the shimmer and matte eye shadow is so beautiful 😍 and pigmented and the colors last all day and is very beautiful it's not that expensive but it's worth the money you spend on it
Erica P.
I love this palette! The colors are highly pigmented, buildable, and long wearing. The application is smooth and blend-able which is important to me. I have brown eyes so the colors work well with my eye color. Its a bit pricy, but worth it!!!
Kerry B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This palette is one of my favorites from Lorac! The shimmers are so pigmented and the mattes are super creamy and easy to blend out. Love that it has neutrals and darks, plus shimmers and mattes so you can easily do an entire look with it making it perfect for travel!
Ashley R.
Rockwall, TX
Perfect for the smokey look. I love shimmer eyeshadows and this one delivers and has lasted me forever. Love the box it comes in. Lorac makes all their makeup look great. Doesn't leave a lot of dust under eyes either which is great!
Michaela H.
Mckinney, TX
Does it last all day and is the pigment good?
Linda esmeralda C.