LORAC Ooh La Lace Baked Shimmer & Matte Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Kiara N.LORAC Ooh La Lace Baked Shimmer & Matte Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Kylie R.

BY LORAC

A seductive, lingerie-inspired makeup palette. Seduce with sexy, sultry, smoky eyes created with Baked Shimmer and Matte Eye Shadows in six smoldering colors. From the red carpet to between the sheets, this palette will give you big, beautiful bedroom eyes for all of your intimate moments. This set contains:- 6 x Eye Shadows in Lust (cream with shimmer), Smolder (matte gray), Risqué (matte black), Stunner (light bronze with shimmer), Knockout (bronze with shimmer), Racy (matte brown) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where to begin about this amazing palett?! I love love loge this palette it is stunning and so pigmented! I do love make up as a whole and it definitely up there in quality one of my favs I am a repeat user and need to replenish because I have used it all I love playing with make up lol def 5 out of 5 I totally recommend giving this a try!
Erica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette! The colors are highly pigmented, buildable, and long wearing. The application is smooth and blend-able which is important to me. I have brown eyes so the colors work well with my eye color. Its a bit pricy, but worth it!!!
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What beautiful colors with vibrant payout. After a smooth application, the product is long lasting. For an all-night holiday party, I love the shimmer and matte combination. I'm brown eyed and they give me a very dramatic look.
Amanda C.
I don't own this but I've used it before, while the price is up there you know that saying you pay for what you get....it is amazing the color payoff is to dye for its worth the money if your a try beauty guru
Edynn P.
San Diego, CA
There are a lot of good colors in this pallet I use it almost daily. I wish it was a little more pigmented because I feel like I have to apply more than other shadows, but the colors are great!
Julie F.
Girard, OH
I personally feel iffy about glittery eyeshadows but, I'd still wear it. I was given this as a gift and it is very long lasting. I don't know any alternatives to compare it to.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the colors of this palette it gave me the look I was looking for and made my eyes pop and stand out I love how great it stayed on and the colors stood out !!!
Vanessa K.
Logansport, IN
Love love love wish i could pass this out to everyone. BEST eye shadow palette ever. Gorgeous colors, blends beautifully, and washes of when i want it to.
Susana A.
I haven't use this eyeshadows my self but my friends and mom do and they say there great eyeshadows really pigmented some fallout but nothing serious
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has great shades good for every age. This has great shades for a day look or night. I love useing my for smokey eyes. Love the brand, last all day
Michaela H.
Mckinney, TX
Does it last all day and is the pigment good?
Linda esmeralda C.