BY LORAC

Apply it wet for sheer coverage. Apply it dry for full coverage. Good for all skin types, this oil-free powder makeup is enriched with vitamins A and E to nourish and condition skin. 100 percent oil and fragrance free. see more...

• What coverage does this give? Also what colours does it c...1 Answers
  • Did any of you guys tried this?1 Answers
Gena A.
Okay first off I love everything that lorac makes! 😍 and this powder is awesome as a freelance makeup artist I love having products that can give my clients the best finish and this product does not disappoint. definitely a must buy! #lorac #mua #beautyblogger #ilovemakeup
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I love that this foundation has vitamins and is oil free. the flexibility of being able to use both wet for creamy sheer color or dry for more coverage is a great plus. it is a high end product so it is a little pricey.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
This Creme to powder is so silky and smooth .. I bought a variety of colors from light to dark.. I use on clients for highlight /contour.. Love love this product !!❤️
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
This powder is amazing and comes in a variety of shades. It goes on smooth lasts through the day keeping my skin smooth and oil free.
Melinda M.
Port St Lucie
I never tried this product before but I would like to try this product in my influence box and I will post it down and Instagram
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
I have some Wet/Dry Powder of lorac and i really like it especially becouse its oil free and my skin its really oily
kaitlyn p.
Fairfax Station, VA
This is my favorite powder to use! It keeps your from being oily and this powder makes your skin look great!
Lele L.
These are great because when they dry they don't dry cake or dusty looking but you still get full coverage.
Claudia L.
Fairbanks
Purchased at: ULTA
I used the lorac contour palette. It was easy to use as a beginner. It blended well and felt comfortable
ANGEL R.
Love in. the summertime, excellent powder, they went on sale and i bought 10
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did any of you guys tried this?
Chloe E.
What coverage does this give? Also what colours does it come it? I'm quite fair and find it hard to get products pale enough for my skin