LORAC Oil Free Neutralizer For the Face uploaded by Lyubov S.

BY LORAC

Color Correcting Makeup Neutralizer is a specially tinted, oil-free makeup that s infused with soothing botanicals. It corrects and conceals underlying red tones to create a naturally flawless finish - ideal for sensitive skin. Benefits: 100% oil and fragrance free.  Wear neutralizer alone or mix a couple of pumps with foundation in the palm of your hand. Blend in well with a sponge or fingertips. Contains botanicals aloe, comfrey, and chamomile to help skin feel calm and soothed. Specially-tinted to help correct and conceal redness and imperfections. Carols Red Carpet Tips: When worn alone this product is an excellent makeup for anyone who has red in their skin, but whose face is not as white as their necks. I do not recommend layering foundation over neutralizer; always blend together as noted above. For a flawless application prime the skin with aquaprime& see more...

Amber K.
Westmont, IL
This product is so highly under rated. It is so awesome. I started using it years ago as recommended by a sephora employee. I will never go back. It covers all of my dark circles and redness. While at the same time still feeling very light weight. It works well standalone or in addition to foundation. It's so multi purpose. My skin looks absolutely flawless when I wear it. It's a little pricy, but well worth the money.
Lyubov S.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Don't know where to start. How about I don't know how i lived withot this product before. It is very sad review, since they did discontinued this product. I love this neautrolizer so much. The packaging is beautiful the bottle has a pump so it is very easy to use, and you don't waste a product. I mix it with my foundation, and it makes my face flawless . Lorac please please bring it back.!!! .
Mahawa S.
Dorchester, MA
I tried this at Sephora and I was not impressed. It felt very greasy (which I hate!!!) and smelled like a lab. I have really sensitive skin so anything too oily, weird smelling and has a weird consistency is a major turnoff. Its not worth the price.
teagan s.
Pea Ridge, AR
does anyone know wher eyou can get this product i have used it at my friends and absalutly loved iy do they have it at saphora
Karen S.
Tucson, AZ
Must have love this product it moisturizer my skin and it's affordable I will definitely recommend it to my friend
Tee C.
Fremont, CA
Aims to neutralize oil from face. Initially did but if on for too.long looses its mattifying power. Great to try
Abby F.
Not a fan, very oily and uneccessary. This under foundation would look extremely cakey. Will not buy again.!!
Erin S.
The Lorac company is great. I like using this even when I'm not wearing makeup. It keeps me feeling refreshed
Avery D.
It looks and feels great if you have oily skin it takes that away and make your face look even better
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wow, I can't sing enough praises about this product! I was skeptical with it being so new and having so few reviews, but I'm glad I sprung to try it. I like to use this especially in the morning with my moisturizer (DDF), before I put on my foundation
Jennylyn B.
I dont have this one yet ..Hopefully soon ..
MPL R.
Chicago
How good is this?
Jas. J.
Is this similar to Clinique dramatically different yellow moisturizer
Alex S.
From what I read about this product I’m assuming it’s a makeup base? How do you guys use this?
Erica F.
Las Vegas, NV
Would this be a good product as an overall moisturizer for all clients as a freelancing makeup artist?