LORAC Oil Free Neutralizer For the Face uploaded by Lyubov S.

BY LORAC

Color Correcting Makeup Neutralizer is a specially tinted, oil-free makeup that s infused with soothing botanicals. It corrects and conceals underlying red tones to create a naturally flawless finish - ideal for sensitive skin. Benefits: 100% oil and fragrance free.  Wear neutralizer alone or mix a couple of pumps with foundation in the palm of your hand. Blend in well with a sponge or fingertips. Contains botanicals aloe, comfrey, and chamomile to help skin feel calm and soothed. Specially-tinted to help correct and conceal redness and imperfections. Carols Red Carpet Tips: When worn alone this product is an excellent makeup for anyone who has red in their skin, but whose face is not as white as their necks. I do not recommend layering foundation over neutralizer; always blend together as noted above. For a flawless application prime the skin with aquaprime& see more...

Amber K.
Westmont, IL
This product is so highly under rated. It is so awesome. I started using it years ago as recommended by a sephora employee. I will never go back. It covers all of my dark circles and redness. While at the same time still feeling very light weight. It works well standalone or in addition to foundation. It's so multi purpose. My skin looks absolutely flawless when I wear it. It's a little pricy, but well worth the money.
Lyubov S.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Don't know where to start. How about I don't know how i lived withot this product before. It is very sad review, since they did discontinued this product. I love this neautrolizer so much. The packaging is beautiful the bottle has a pump so it is very easy to use, and you don't waste a product. I mix it with my foundation, and it makes my face flawless . Lorac please please bring it back.!!! .
Mahawa S.
Dorchester, MA
I tried this at Sephora and I was not impressed. It felt very greasy (which I hate!!!) and smelled like a lab. I have really sensitive skin so anything too oily, weird smelling and has a weird consistency is a major turnoff. Its not worth the price.
teagan s.
Pea Ridge, AR
does anyone know wher eyou can get this product i have used it at my friends and absalutly loved iy do they have it at saphora
Karen S.
Tucson, AZ
Must have love this product it moisturizer my skin and it's affordable I will definitely recommend it to my friend
Radha🌻 D.
Doral, FL
If you're very fair-skinned and prone to break-outs, rosacea, or asthma/allergy-driven irritation, buy this product. If you think you can't afford it, save up what you would normally spend on concealers, foundation, correctors, powders, snake-oil, etc. and buy this instead. It will probably save you money in the long-haul AND give better results.

My skin is tricky, to put it mildly, and this product, which I've used for several years now, has been heaven-sent. If I'm putting on full make-up, which I do only a couple times a month, I dab and blend this over Shiseido moisturizer, but just on those areas in need of color-correction, such as the nose and chin. I then apply a light layer of LORAC foundation, using one of her egg-shaped sponges. With reasonably careful blending, this gives me a near-porcelain canvas on which to apply the rest of my makeup. That's a glorious feat, given the big bag of nasty tricks my skin has historically played on me.

And if I'm not doing full makeup, I apply Shiseido moisturizer and then mix one half-pump of this product with Shiseido SPF 40 sunscreen. I then use my fingers to smoothe it over my face, neck, and d�colletage. Again, with just reasonable care, this leaves me looking as if I'm not wearing any makeup on my skin and that I have a naturally good (though not flawless) complexion.

I'm a working mother, so time is valuable. A product's effect must greatly outweigh its hassle, or I can't make it part of my daily routine. Indeed, this is the first review I've taken time out to write, but I feel strongly that this product could ease the suffering of other "hot-house flowers", to use a favorite euphemism.

One woman asked whether this product could work as a foundation on her very fair skin. To quote Sarah Palin, "You betcha." Maybe that means I'm a vampire, but 30 years ago I accepted my skin color and stopped harming myself trying to get a tan. Beauty comes in all colors. Pretty is as pretty does.
Cassidy M.
Toronto
A good product. Not for my skin type tho. But if it works for you then you should get it. It is worth the money but I have combination shin so it was making my dry patches even worse.
member-cae61
I like this because it’s fantastic for your face.
And this protects you from the different powders, concealers, base.
I want to try this from my face, I want to protect my face with something natural.
Dorentina D.
I have A really dry skin. But when I put this oil on my face my skin looks amazing. It is really soft and for everybody
Jennylyn B.
I dont have this one yet ..Hopefully soon ..
Liz D.