LORAC Multiplex selfTANTALIZER Body Bronzing Gradual Self-Tanner uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY LORAC

Get a gorgeous, golden red carpet tan instantly; play it safe and fake a modern, sexy, better than natural red carpet glow! This unique two-in-one product creates an immediate, bronze, transfer resistant glow of body makeup and the long lasting tanning results of a gradual self tanner. Contains DHA to safely build natural, rich color gradually, and is infused with anti-aging Camu Camu along with Maracuja and Pomegranate Seed Oils to help keep skin smooth, healthy and protected. The luxurious vanilla fragrance will awaken your spirits with a sweetly seductive scent. $105 value! selfTANTALIZER Body Bronzing Gradual Self-Tanner see more...

• I just got this product for 5 bucks at TJ Maxx and I'm su...2 Answers
  • What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it ...3 Answers
  • I have been trying all kinds of self tanners recently bec...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shantel M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I really like it! It's easy to use, the color is pretty and even. I love that it comes with the mitt to help with application. I can't really say anything negative about this product. The price is a little high but honestly with a self tanner you cannot afford to be cheap unless you want to look like a zebra. My only suggestion is to create a version for us pale folks, it's just a tad darker than I'd like it to be when I first put it on.

Kelly C.
This is such an easy product to use! The glove makes it easy to avoid streaking on your legs or arms as well as prevents you from applying too much color. That said, you do NOT need a lot of this product. The color builds so start with a small amount and add as necessary. I found it worked best on moisturized skin, but not immediately after applying moisturizer. I would shower the night before, shave my legs, and apply lotion before bed. I would then apply the Lorac tanner in the morning as the first step in my routine. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because you have to give it time to dry! I saw some transfer of color to my cloths. I have since started sealing it with a finishing spray. This was a pricier product for me, so I probably would not buy it again because I didn't think the bottle lasted that long.
Desteny H.
Saginaw, TX
This product is my go to summer product!! It gives you the best glowy tanned skin I use this all over my legs and arms it's so beautiful!! And the applicators are super great never messy ! Would recommend to everyone. One of many must haves for summer.
Madison C.
Wood Ridge, NJ
I loved this product not only did I look tan after using it on my body but it faded slowly. The only thing is that I would sleep with the self tanner on before washing it. Keeping it on for longer seemed to help make it last
Caitlin O.
Worcester, MA
Smells very nice but it is much more of a make up. The initial application gives a very nice tan but it does not stay, it showers off. Great for a special occasion for which I would want to darken my tan, but doesn't last.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
This works well. This is a very natural brown. The smell is very light and sweet. It smelled so good! He had an amazing tan
Hena D.
I`m not sure how long it is supposed to last but I wear this on my legs when I`m planning on wearing short summer dresses. It`s not waterproof but leaves a nice finish onto legs.
Chieko T.
minami yukigaya ootaku, Tokyo
This is a very natural brown. The smell is very light and sweet . It smelled great! I had an AMAZING tan

Ashley M.
Rowlett, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ?
Rheannon f.
Quinlan, TX
I have been trying all kinds of self tanners recently because I can no longer go into the tanning bed... how does this one do on your feet and hands?
Elizabeth S.
Chicopee
I just got this product for 5 bucks at TJ Maxx and I'm super excited to try it! I am new to the self tanning game and was wondering about application. Do I avoid my elbows, knees and ankles or do I use a sheer amount if any at all? Also, should/can I use it on my neck or face? Need tips if possible, thanks!