BY LORAC

Get a gorgeous, golden red carpet tan instantly; play it safe and fake a modern, sexy, better than natural red carpet glow! This unique two-in-one product creates an immediate, bronze, transfer resistant glow of body makeup and the long lasting tanning results of a gradual self tanner. Contains DHA to safely build natural, rich color gradually, and is infused with anti-aging Camu Camu along with Maracuja and Pomegranate Seed Oils to help keep skin smooth, healthy and protected. The luxurious vanilla fragrance will awaken your spirits with a sweetly seductive scent. $105 value! selfTANTALIZER Body Bronzing Gradual Self-Tanner see more...

• What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you...2 Answers
  • I have been trying all kinds of self tanners recently because I c...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
This works well. This is a very natural brown. The smell is very light and sweet. It smelled so good! He had an amazing tan
Kelly C.
This is such an easy product to use! The glove makes it easy to avoid streaking on your legs or arms as well as prevents you from applying too much color. That said, you do NOT need a lot of this product. The color builds so start with a small amount and add as necessary. I found it worked best on moisturized skin, but not immediately after applying moisturizer. I would shower the night before, shave my legs, and apply lotion before bed. I would then apply the Lorac tanner in the morning as the first step in my routine. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because you have to give it time to dry! I saw some transfer of color to my cloths. I have since started sealing it with a finishing spray. This was a pricier product for me, so I probably would not buy it again because I didn't think the bottle lasted that long.
Desteny H.
Saginaw, TX
This product is my go to summer product!! It gives you the best glowy tanned skin I use this all over my legs and arms it's so beautiful!! And the applicators are super great never messy ! Would recommend to everyone. One of many must haves for summer.
Madison C.
Wood Ridge, NJ
I loved this product not only did I look tan after using it on my body but it faded slowly. The only thing is that I would sleep with the self tanner on before washing it. Keeping it on for longer seemed to help make it last
Caitlin O.
Worcester, MA
Smells very nice but it is much more of a make up. The initial application gives a very nice tan but it does not stay, it showers off. Great for a special occasion for which I would want to darken my tan, but doesn't last.
Chieko T.
minami yukigaya ootaku, Tokyo
This is a very natural brown. The smell is very light and sweet . It smelled great! I had an AMAZING tan

Hena D.
I`m not sure how long it is supposed to last but I wear this on my legs when I`m planning on wearing short summer dresses. It`s not waterproof but leaves a nice finish onto legs.
Rheannon F.
Quinlan, TX
I have been trying all kinds of self tanners recently because I can no longer go into the tanning bed... how does this one do on your feet and hands?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ?