LORAC Multicolor Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette & Eyeliner

by LORAC

Inspired by Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales," this eyeliner and eyeshadow palette is sure to leave you with a smoky, sultry eye. Eyeshadow: 18 shades Eyeshadow: hyper-pigmented Eyeliner: long-lasting and ultra-smooth HOW TO USE Shade, shadow, define, highlight and line. Eyeshadows can be used wet or dry. Eyeliner can be used on top and bottom lash lines to enhance and define your eyes. .36-oz. eyeshadow palette & 1 mini eyeliner pencil Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

Is this a good formula ? Are they pigmented? Creamy?
LORAC Multicolor Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette & Eyeliner Does anyone know if these are still for sale somewhere and if they are worth it?
Start your review of LORAC Multicolor Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette & Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
“...little hefty it got some weight to her. all the colors are so colorful, pigmented, creamy, a dream to blend. they practically blend themselves. i love the secret compartment it does so well with the pirates theme. $52 was alot to spend but its SOOOOO worth it. aagain i love this so much.” in 102 reviews
Both of these palettes are very unique, colours and packaging, very good purchase and something as a collectors item. Inlove!!
Fredericksburg
I wanted this palette *SO* bad, and my sister buckled and bought it for my birthday. That was two years ago. The lack of correlation in the colorstory combined with the bulky packaging leaves me never reaching for it. I will say the shadows are DIVINE and so silky. If you are sure you’ll get use out of this palette, go ahead, but it will take up quite a bit of space if you don’t.
Baldwin, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m a big pirates of the Caribbean fan so when they came out with this palette I grabbed it! The formula is soo good! I like that you can use them both wet and dry. I’m not exactly sure what looks to do with this palette because I’m more of a neutrals gal. The eye liner that comes with this palette is amazing! ❤️
Pasadena, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this palette. The pigment to it is amazing. You don’t have to put too much on the brush to blend. It blends well and I just love it. The eyeliner is good as well, but it doesn’t stay all day long. LORAC Multicolor Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette & Eyeliner
West orange, NJ
I have been using this Palette for a while now and I for one love it. I'm a big fan of Jack sparrow and all his crazy wearing of colors. So I can sorta relate in that with him lol. We all have a crazy lovable side and humor so why not show it through this palette.
Millbrae, CA
Except for 2 shades, everything else performs very well. The included mini liner is great too. You probably need an accompaniment for a complete look but there are some beautiful colors here. The palette is a bit baulky but I suspect collectors won’t mind it
moultire
One of my favorite pallets for more intriguing out going looks, I use the pallet for fun looks and SFX makeup, but natural can be achieved with it I love how pigmented the shades are and even the glitter shows up on your eyes
Cheney, WA
LORAC Multicolor Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette & Eyeliner uploaded by Lainey O.
I adore the pirates theme, and most of the shadows are amazing! The colors are gorgeous and there is a good blend of mattes and shimmers, however there is a lot of kick up and some shades are not as pigmented as they look.
New York
Purchased at: ULTA
Great formula, can’t go wrong with Lorac. I love using this for fun going out looks, but it’s a very versatile palette. I also like the eyeliner that it came with, although I ended up losing it :(
Grand Rapids, MI
The perfect palette for the ultimate true smokey eye, I can grab this and make so many different looks with it. LORAC has a way with their eyeshadows. The colors have a rich payoff l, is buttery, and blends effortlessly. This palette also has an eyeliner and a hidden compartment for their cheek palette.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wales
2 years ago
Lindsey C. • a year ago
If I can recall, these were limited runs and I haven’t seen them in store for a while. I actually picked this one up with some beauty points I had hoarded for years and I love it. The shadows are very pigmented and have a great blending quality. However, the Palette is mostly shimmery and unique shadows, so it’s not something I use often. The shadow sizes are quite small too. Not a deal breaker, but you don’t get a big amount.