BY LORAC

Inspired by Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales," this eyeliner and eyeshadow palette is sure to leave you with a smoky, sultry eye. Eyeshadow: 18 shades Eyeshadow: hyper-pigmented Eyeliner: long-lasting and ultra-smooth HOW TO USE Shade, shadow, define, highlight and line. Eyeshadows can be used wet or dry. Eyeliner can be used on top and bottom lash lines to enhance and define your eyes. .36-oz. eyeshadow palette & 1 mini eyeliner pencil Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

• Who has the beauty and the beast lorac pallet. ??tell me everyth...2 Answers
  • I want this palette! How is the pigmentation?1 Answers
  • Are the colors pimented? Would you say it is worth it to buy?1 Answers
Simone D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Soo the palette is overall gorgeous and the colors are super creamy and easy to work with!
Love the packaging especially because it has a cute little secret compartment on it! (To hide your treasure 😉) it comes with what may be my new favorite eyeliner! Swatches are below! 🖤

The pigment is great in the first two rows and not so impressive in the last row. It took a ton of product to get a result on my skin for that row. It may just be my skin tone but who knows. Overall the colors are creamy and gorgeous and worth it even just for the first two rows for the price I paid!

What's your experience with the last row?

P.S. I hate paying full price to try something! This palette is available for $22.00 on the Nordstrom Rack site right now! Which is almost half off. BTW It's currently unavailable on the Lorac site. Go get it and try it. That price is unbeatable!! 😘😘
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
This palette was my first foray into Lorac cosmetics, and it was a great way to start out! These shadows are absolutely beautiful, they're some of the softest, most blendable eyeshadows I've ever used. The selection of shades here is really intriguing; the palette features an interesting mix of warm beachy nudes with deep ocean-inspired blues and greens. I'm especially in love with the shade Black Pearl, a deep black-turquoise duochrome with a red flip; it looks beautiful both softly blended out or densely and dramatically packed on, and I can't say I've ever seen a duochrome shade quite like it. In terms of overall quality this is a five-star palette; the only reason I'm going slightlynlower in my rating is because while the shadows are beautiful and great quality, I don't feel like this is a very cohesive palette that you can easily create a look with. Especially in comparison to Lorac's Beauty and the Beast palette, which also had a lot of variety but still kept an overall cohesive theme, a lot of the colors in this palette seem kind of mismatched with each other. I usually find myself reaching for this palette for only one or two special colors to complete a look, rather than using it on its own. Even though this is more of a special occasion palette than an everyday palette, I still love it and think it was well worth the money.
Nicole M.
Fayetteville, NC
I saw this pallet at Ulta while wondering around and decided to grab it. I love themed pallets and the packaging was more than enough to catch my eye. The shadows are very creamy. You do however need a shadow primer or white base for the softer shades. The colors are buildable and the bright colors are so pretty. I love how smooth these shadows are, and the pallet has a hidden compartment on the side which is super cute. Overall I really love this pallet and would recommend it.
I used my finger for the swatches in the photo.
Kims V.
92345
Best makeup product EVER!! I would like other one because that's how good it is. I thought it was going to suck but it didn't I love putting it on it makes you look so good the color is really cute it comes with a mirror to so that's good when you at in the car trying to do your makeup like I do lol! But other then that I recommend it to family and friends.💎
Megan H.
I got this product at Kohl’s for 50% off. So I only paid $26 for it. I highly recommend this product even at full price. The colors are so vibrant and so pigmented I see myself going for this pallet a lot especially for the black since it is so nice and pigmented. However there is a decent amount of fall out but it’s OK it’s worth it for the price of this product.
Kylee J.
I bought this product a while back, and I was really excited to try it out. When i started applying to the eyes it was definitely not very pigmented! Although the palette had good shades, and a good eyeliner in it, I don't feel that it's worth the price i paid for it! One thing I did like is, it came with an eyeliner instead of a brush! I thought that, that was a good idea and different from what all the other companies are selling! I just wish this palette had more pigment! I wouldn't recommend this just because of the price and quality!
Kirstyn D.
Grove City, OH
So I love anything and everything Disney - so the second I saw that this was available I of course had to have it! I ended up getting it as an anniversary gift from my significant other - which is great because I wouldn't have paid that price on my own. That being said, now having it and being able to use it - I would buy it over again. The quality is amazing, formula isn't super dry and the pigmentation is definitely there. It adds a little bonus that the packaging is super cute and has a little compartment that you can hide the coordinating cheek palette in - which I of course had to have! I love this palette, and I'm hoping I can snag up a back up before it's gone!
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I was so excited about this palette because I have loved POTC since the first one came out.  The packaging is quite bulky and I don't like how the mirror doesn't fold back too far, otherwise it ruins the packaging.

Aside from it being bulky, the detail that went into the design of everything is amazing.  I love that it has subtle shimmers all around it and the colors they chose for the design are great.

This has just been displayed on my desk since the one time I used it I wasn't completely in love with the formula.  It's not super pigmented and it's a bit hard to blend.  Which is crazy cause I just got the Mega Pro 4 and those shadows are so great!
Pepper M.
Gilroy, CA
Love this pallet! This was my first Lorac pallet and I bought it on sale for half price which made it even more appealing. The colors are so pretty and pigmented! I love the creative throw back to the movie names and Treasure and Tell No Tales are my two favorite neutrals. So many looks can be made out of these 18 shades. I highly recommend it and can’t wait to continue my venture with Lorac shadows.
Jaclyn K.
Can I just say YAAAAAAS. While the palette itself IS bulky and difficult to store compared to most, it has a hidden compartment if you happened the pick up the matching cheek palette. These shadows are the same quality as all their other pro palettes and hit the top of my list.
Danielle W.
Anyone know where to get this for a good price? Everywhere online it is listed at $52. Has anyone found better deals in-store? I'm just a little cautious to buy it for that much.
Eve M.
St.Albert, AB
Is this palette worth the price? How is the pigmentation and how big is the palette ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Can I still buy this?
cecilie z.
arendal
How can I get it? Oh my gosh, it looks so pretty!
Samantha S.
Huntsville, AL
Has anyone tried the new lorac pirates of the Caribbean pallets and lip sticks? LORAC Multicolor Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette & Eyeliner