MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesLORAC
Multicolor Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette & Eyeliner

LORAC Multicolor Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette & Eyeliner

Inspired by Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales," this eyeliner and eyeshadow palette is sure to leave you with a smoky, sultry eye. Eyeshadow: 18 shades Eyeshadow: hyper-pigmented Eyeliner: long-lasting and ultra-smooth HOW TO USE Shade, shadow, define, highlight and line. Eyeshadows can be used wet or dry. Eyeliner can be used on top and bottom lash lines to enhance and define your eyes. .36-oz. eyeshadow palette & 1 mini eyeliner pencil Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

Are the shadows pigmented?
How are the colors ?
Has anyone tried eyeshadow palette pirate of the carribean lorac with eyeliner black ?
Start your review of LORAC Multicolor Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette & Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
...little hefty it got some weight to her. all the colors are so colorful, pigmented, creamy, a dream to blend. they practically blend themselves. i love the secret compartment it does so well with the pirates theme. $52 was alot to spend but its SOOOOO worth it. aagain i love this so much.in reviews
Val A.
Laredo, TX
LORAC Multicolor Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette & Eyeliner uploaded by Val A.
This such a fun collectors palette. I loce the pirates of the caribbean so i had to have it! The pigment like in every lorac palette is insane! Their formula is sooo good! Shadows have almost a creamy texture to them and blend so easy. Plus it has a secret compartment for the highlight/blush palette. Its just a really cool item Used only this palette for this look here
Amber Z.
Gresham, OR
LORAC Multicolor Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette & Eyeliner uploaded by Amber Z.
Now let me tell you I am absolutely in loveeeee with this palette. Don't get me wrong the formula is great and works well overall but the packaging is to die for. Yes I am a package whore and absolutely love Disney plus Pirates of the Caribbean if I could I would of bought the whole collection totally obsessed ❤
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I held off as long a possible with this palette and finally just have in recently. The colors are AMAZING!! The shadows are like butter so soft and luscious. Fallout was very minimal with this palette. These blended like a dream and the pigment we out of this world!
Katy C.
Mesa, AZ
The whole reason I purchased this palette is because the concept & design of this is incredibly cool looking. I love Pirates of the Carribbean. Although I purchased it for display purposes, I was a bit let down on the colors you get with this. I would likely not use the majority of the colors they gave you in this pallette. I also did not find that these eyeshadows applied very well as they appeared rather translucent on.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,722 reviews
I wasn’t expecting to like this as much as I did! I’m not a huge Pirates of the Caribbean fan, but this palette got me even more into the movies and is a great play off the films. The shades are more pigmented than I expected and apply well to primed skin. Definitely would recommend, even the eyeliner pen was a beautiful black that makes a great wing - But it can dry out fast so be careful to put the lid back on properly.
Kylee J.
kitts hill, OH
I bought this product a while back, and I was really excited to try it out. When i started applying to the eyes it was definitely not very pigmented! Although the palette had good shades, and a good eyeliner in it, I don't feel that it's worth the price i paid for it! One thing I did like is, it came with an eyeliner instead of a brush! I thought that, that was a good idea and different from what all the other companies are selling! I just wish this palette had more pigment! I wouldn't recommend this just because of the price and quality!
Zina C.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Beautiful palette. This is a great collector palette especially if you love Disney. I have it on display!
Alejandra M.
Tracy, CA
LORAC Multicolor Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette & Eyeliner uploaded by Alejandra M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly , I did not want to touch this palette, because for me it’s a collectible . But after a couple years I gave in . I have to say I really like the colors & the mini contour palette that goes inside this box is to dream for . It comes with an eyeliner as well , it’s decent.
Alicia D.
Troy, NY
I truly love this palette. I picked it up at Marshall’s a while back as it was just beautiful
courtney T.
Little Elm, TX
LORAC Multicolor Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette & Eyeliner uploaded by courtney T.
Honestly just bought this palette for the variation in mattes. Don’t use the shimmers too often but mattes are pigmented and awesome.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lauren B.
Wales
il y a 3 ans
LORAC Multicolor Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette & Eyeliner Does anyone know if these are still for sale somewhere and if they are worth it?
Lindsey C. il y a 3 ans
If I can recall, these were limited runs and I haven’t seen them in store for a while. I actually picked this one up with some beauty points I had hoarded for years and I love it. The shadows are very pigmented and have a great blending quality. However, the Palette is mostly shimmery and unique shadows, so it’s not something I use often. The shadow sizes are quite small too. Not a deal breaker, but you don’t get a big amount.