BY LORAC

Inspired by Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales," this eyeliner and eyeshadow palette is sure to leave you with a smoky, sultry eye. Eyeshadow: 18 shades Eyeshadow: hyper-pigmented Eyeliner: long-lasting and ultra-smooth HOW TO USE Shade, shadow, define, highlight and line. Eyeshadows can be used wet or dry. Eyeliner can be used on top and bottom lash lines to enhance and define your eyes. .36-oz. eyeshadow palette & 1 mini eyeliner pencil Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

• Ive been dying to try this one out!!! Tell me everything ...1 Answers
  • Who has the beauty and the beast lorac pallet. ??tell me...2 Answers
  • I want this palette! How is the pigmentation?2 Answers
LORAC Multicolor Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette & Eyeliner
  • "i have seen this on youtube and wasnt sure if i could make these colors work. then i saw it in ulta and i couldnt stop myself. i love love love the packaging, the outer sleeve with the gold skull and crossbones over the matte black background. i smile from ear to ear. the palette it self it little hefty it got some weight to her. all the colors are so colorful, pigmented, creamy, a dream to blend. they practically blend themselves. i love the secret compartment it does so well with the pirates theme. $52 was alot to spend but its SOOOOO worth it. aagain i love this so much." in 102 reviews
ℓιѕєттє м.
Tucson
First off , Pirates of the Caribbean is my all time favorite disney movies made and the ride at Disneyland is the best ! This palette is so pigmented , it gives you natural tones to dark tones every color works together ! Ohh and the eyeliner is the best too ! very black ! Im trying to get my hands on more of the collection . Thank you Lorac for coming out with a palette to die for ! 💗
Jolisel V.
NEW YORK, NY
My graduation day was amazing and I loved the way I looked... done by me with the proper tools. The list of products are on the top and also included pictures. I will buy it again because the quality and prices! These eyeshadows made me look impeccable and perfect and love the combination of colors. I looked natural but shiny at the same time
Shaunda B.
Liberty Twp, OH
Anything that has something to do with Johnny Depp your girls all over it, so as soon as this palette came out I hopped all over it it had a bunch of bad reviews for some reason I don't understand! These Shadows were so butter and so soft and so easy to work with I don't understand why anybody wouldn't want to at least try this shadows out to see if they would like on their self at the store on the testers instead of listening to everything everybody says! Cuz this is absolutely one of the best Pilots I have in my collection the color range is phenomenal! Definitely recommend it LADIES
Nadine G.
As a huge PotC fan since the very first movie and a makeup geek, I was super excited to see Lorac doing a team up!

This was my first ever Lorac purchase and it won't be my last! The colors are pigmented and buttery smooth, allowing you to blend them with ease. The black retractable eyeliner that comes with the palette, quickly became my favorite black eyeliner of all time.

This is among my top favorite palettes, so much so I did a video review of it on my Youtube channel!

Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I was so excited about this palette because I have loved POTC since the first one came out.  The packaging is quite bulky and I don't like how the mirror doesn't fold back too far, otherwise it ruins the packaging.

Aside from it being bulky, the detail that went into the design of everything is amazing.  I love that it has subtle shimmers all around it and the colors they chose for the design are great.

This has just been displayed on my desk since the one time I used it I wasn't completely in love with the formula.  It's not super pigmented and it's a bit hard to blend.  Which is crazy cause I just got the Mega Pro 4 and those shadows are so great!
Nicole M.
Fayetteville, NC
I saw this pallet at Ulta while wondering around and decided to grab it. I love themed pallets and the packaging was more than enough to catch my eye. The shadows are very creamy. You do however need a shadow primer or white base for the softer shades. The colors are buildable and the bright colors are so pretty. I love how smooth these shadows are, and the pallet has a hidden compartment on the side which is super cute. Overall I really love this pallet and would recommend it.
I used my finger for the swatches in the photo.
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
LORAC Multicolor Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette & Eyeliner
This product is very dependable good price affordable nice pigment color and I used for you tube makeup video tutorial
I recommend it for anyone interested in trying it out because it’s so awesome movie collection palette
Brandi S.
Kingwood, TX
I just got this today and honestly I wasn’t expecting it to be that great but oh my gosh it is really super pigmented! The pans aren’t very big but everything else was super cool. I love the names of the shades and the set up. I think it’s an awesome palette to have in your collection.
Kloria S.
St Marys WV
I found this at tj maxx and wish I would have just left it alone. The packaging is the only good thing about this pallet but everything else is a thumbs down. The performance, quality, and over all use of this pallet could improve. Everything about this is just awful and I’m returning.
James Z.
Marshfield
The colors in this palette are amazing! They are quite different but all pair so nicely with each other. The shadows are super silky and there is quite a bit of fallout, but I don’t care about that much. The shimmers are super shimmery and the mattes are super matte! I love it :D !!!
Danielle W.
Anyone know where to get this for a good price? Everywhere online it is listed at $52. Has anyone found better deals in-store? I'm just a little cautious to buy it for that much.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Can I still buy this?
Eve M.
St, AB
Is this palette worth the price? How is the pigmentation and how big is the palette ?
cecilie z.
arendal
How can I get it? Oh my gosh, it looks so pretty!
Samantha S.
Huntsville, AL
Has anyone tried the new lorac pirates of the Caribbean pallets and lip sticks? LORAC Multicolor Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette & Eyeliner