BY LORAC

What it is: A limited-edition lipstick set that celebrates your inner modern goddess. What it does: Alter Ego Lipstick is a sexy, playful and highly pigmented cream lipstick that coats your lips in luscious color with an opaque, matte finish. The ultra-rich, velvety-smooth formula is loaded with anti-aging antioxidants such as acai berry, pomegranate, grape seed extract and vitamins C and E to help hydrate, nourish and condition your lips. Shades include:- Aphrodite (deep rose brown)- CEO (dusty rose)- Duchess (rosy nude)- Selene (rose red)- Working Girl (blush nude)How to use: Follow your natural lip line and evenly coat your lips. Style Name: Lorac Mod Goddess Alter Ego Lipstick Set Volume 1 ($90 Value). Style Number: 5524166. Available in stores. see more...

Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Let me just say this.... if you like mattes and want a holiday gift of a full size tubes of lipstick that is good quality and not patchy, pigmented and very good price. You better run to Ulta, Lorac website or Nordstrom (online) because these are absolutely stunning. Women of color will also enjoy these lipsticks too. By the way, these are neutral undertones so from fair to very deep skin will appreciate this set. These are very comfortable on the lips. This has a smell like Tarte vanilla chemical smell with robitussin but it’s not lingering and isn’t strong where you smell it on your lips. This set kind of reminds me Bite beauty holiday colors except a whole lot more colors added. You can mix these colors or wear them alone. I am super glad I got my hands on these because these are amazing and for $29 for full size lipsticks ... yessssssss!!! 😁👍
Renee B.
Columbus, OH
It was hard for me not to give this five stars for the pigments and name of these lipsticks alone! I absolutely love all the shades. The lipstick itself is buttery and moisturizes. I found it a tad drying after wearing it all day, but my lips would do that in winter anyway. The only problem I have with this is that it transfers and isn’t super long-lasting, but still after a long day including eating and drinking out of various cups and coffee mugs, I only had to reapply twice.
Alicia B.
Lexington, KY
These lipsticks are highly pigmented and creamy. I do need to use a lip liner or a detailed lip brush to get a sharp line. I have another alter ego lipstick by Lorac and the formula is slightly different and little bit firmer, I think I prefer this set over the other lipstick I have.
Caroline W.
Cartersville, GA
I love Lorac and the products that they produce. This set of lipsticks is such a great value and the colors are all wearable and beautiful. The formula is smooth and pigmented. I love the set because you get so many options for only 17.00. I would recommend this set 100%
Amanda G.
Today I am writing to share a review and swatch of my recent Black Friday purchase. I have never tried the renowned Lorac lipsticks before but I am so very glad that I have. The packaging for this lipstick set is absolutely girly and beautiful. It features a baby pink lipstick cover with a clear bottom that showcases the lipstick color. The lipstick tube is a metallic silver and has both the company logo and the alter ego label printed on the sides. It is a beautiful and personal touch for any makeup collector. The lipsticks’ formula itself is pigmented, creamy, and hydrating. I would not call these lipsticks true mattes because they have a semi-shine finish to it. All of them have a pleasant vanilla scent. Also I would say these lipsticks are not true matte formulation because it does have some transfer but lasts pretty well throughout the day. I only had to reapply it once in 8 hours of wear including eating and drinking. I highly recommend these lipsticks and their formulation. I would rate this lipstick a 4.5/5.0. I took off half a point because it is advertised as a matte finish. I find it is only semi-matte which allows it to be creamy and moisturizing but has some transfer.
Concepcion V.
I just bought these a couple of weeks ago. I like them but they are not true to color. What you expect is not what it is once you put it on, but once you get past that it’s fine.
Michelle M.
Rego Park , NY
I LOVE these lipglosses! I really do! I was so shocked in how amazing the quality is! The colors are great, their nude/ pink. They last me for hours even though their not matte! I would buy this again, but I believe it’s limited edition . I bought this for $18 on sale in ULTA.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
This lipstick set is an incredible value! It retails for $29 and I ended up getting it on sale for like $18 or $19 after the holidays. That’s the price of ONE lipstick! The formula is very comfortable despite being matte. All of the colors are flattering and look great with my fair-light skin. Highly recommend picking up sets because you get the most bang for your buck.
lizi e.
Pekin, IL
This stuff last for hours! Smells so good that you can eat it. So pigmented and such beautiful colors best lipstick set Ive ever owned.
Maddie B.
I really love this lipstick set!!! They are all very pigmented, and lightweight!! The color selection is truly impeccable!