LORAC Mocktail Mixer Pro Matte Lip Color Set uploaded by Victoria C.LORAC Mocktail Mixer Pro Matte Lip Color Set uploaded by Whitney G.

BY LORAC

Be the talk of the parties this holiday season with the LORAC Mocktail Mixer PRO Matte Lip Color Set. This wearable, highly-pigmented set includes 3 limited edition shades in Autumn, Italian Rose, and Burgundy Wine. The PRO tip hugs the curves of your lips with precision and control while the weightless, PRO formula easily glides on with a long-lasting, matte finish. Hit the town with the Moctail Mixer PRO Matte Lip Color Set! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Angleton, TX
Very good product! Wouldn't call it matte though... it transfers like a regular cream lipstick! It looks matte but it moves around like a regular lipstick. I wish the color on the bottom of the lipstick tube matched the product because the reddish color on the tube is a dark wine red lipstick!! Good for the price though if you wanted good fall colors
Lucia T.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I got these as a gift and I have not used them I did swatch them and I love the consistency of the product and they are pigmented
Gina J.
Gina J.
Staten Island , NY
This set includes the colors Autumn ( personal fave!) Italian rose, and burgundy wine. The colors are all beautiful, great for all seasons. The formula is one of my favorites. It is not drying at all, I would even say it is slightly moisturizing if anything. It does not fall into the cracks on the lips but rather glides smoothly across. The set was on sale at ulta for $14, I picked up two, and almost wish I grabbed a third!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Monmouth, OR
These are pretty nice and they have a nice color selection. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Lorac, but these aren't anything to go crazy over. They have a nice creamy formula that goes on nicely and they wear pretty well, but they remind me a lot of the elf lipsticks in this same kind of packaging. Those are about the same quality and for less money so why not save a couple bucks.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
I got this Lorac Mocktail Mixer Pro Matte Lip Color set on sale from hsn for $14. I just love them! They're matte but not drying at all! Your lips feel moisturized and look beautiful! They completely cancel out your natural lip color for a non-patchy flawless finish. The formula is creamy and the package is designed with a sharpener on the bottom. Highly recommended!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
Great and creamy formula. Easy to apply and goes on matte. The colors are beautiful!
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
I love these larac Pro matte lipsticks. I love the matte finish that they offer and but they do not dry up or Clump up or cracked and split on your lips like some of them do. Well some other brands that is. These colors are just amazing and they are highly recommended for the lipstick lover.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
Got this great matte lip set for Christmas from my best friend. The colors are strong but not overbearing. The wear is pretty good and the application is easy and smooth. Does need to be touched up throughout the day but that's to be expected.
Twinkle B.
Twinkle B.
Nice shades.
Love matte lipstick .
Good if u are applying lip balm before applying this.
If u ur lips are dry then please apply lip balm first , then apply this lipstick.
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Kentwood, MI
How much does this retail for?