LORAC Mint Edition Palette

by LORAC

A retro-cool eye and cheek palette inspired by classic, feminine style. The Mint Edition Eye/Cheek Palette contains a variety of eight matte and shimmer eye shadows and a blush and face highlighter, all made with Lorac’s original velvety-smooth formula. This full-face collection also features a limited-edition exclusive Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick in Retro, a nude-pink shade that flatters all skintones.This set contains:- 8 x eye shadows in Mattes (matte ivory, matte beige, matte mint blue green, matte black), Shimmers (white pearl shimmer, taupe shimmer, plum shimmer, rich brown shimmer)- 1 x highlighter in luminous pink pearl- 1 x blush in peachy pink- 1 x Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick in Retro (nude pink)

ME Encanta esta paleta sobretodo sus colores es perfecta para un maquillaje de día y de noche
Is this product pigmented?
El maquillaje hace maravillas en mujeres maduras me encamta
Start your review of LORAC Mint Edition Palette!
I have the other version (one version so sold at Ulta, another on Sephora). I'm not sure which one I have since I got it on Hautelook, but I absolutely love it!! The colors are fantastic and look beautiful. The blush works well with all the colors as well. The one I have had less eyeshadows but more mass per eyrshadow (if that makes sense). I looked for the other mint palette but I only see this picture here on Influenster: but the one I have is great.
Tulsa, OK
I bought this palette when it first came out and I'm still using it! The colors are so buttery and blendable. My only complaint is that there is quite a bit of fallout from the darker shades. The packaging is gorgeous and I used the makeup bag it came in until the chain was falling apart.
Deltona, FL
I love this palette. A few of the shadows are too dark for me, but overall I know that I will get a lot of use out of this. The pigment is fantastic, but I found that I get better results with this if I use a primer along with it. The color stays well all day and this is a versatile palette.
Bellevue, NE
I had high expectations when I bought this palette. I love the LORAC Pro palette so I thought I would love this too. The color payoff in the eyeshadows isn't the best. No matter how much you pick up on the brush, you just really can't tell it's even there. I do love the blush though. It's a really pretty peachy pink color.
I was excited when I ordered this palette even got a friend into it good thing we did it when it was on sale, cute packaging, nice lip gloss is the only positive I have to say about it because as with the shades, color pigmentation and durability no at winner in my book, these eyeshadows don't even compare with the quality of Lorac Pro shades quality. so do not waste your money on this one.
sacramento
With my run of lorac shadows. This one was ehhh. I thought the packaging was nice but when you open and use the package. -_- I'm stuck with it now so I'll have to put it to use. I don't think I'll deviate from the norm on this line with "special editions"
Murrieta, CA
A great everyday eyeshadow palette. It even comes with a blush and a blush topper. There very pigmented and soft. They where limited edition so eBay would be your best beat I finding it. I would recommend it.
Palm City, FL
I recently got this palette and have used it almost every single day. The shadows are a little hit or miss as far as pigmentation goes. The matte tan shade is a perfect transition/blending shade for me, and I am very impressed with the pigmentation of all the shimmery shades. Very disappointed with the mint shade, has no pigmentation at all. I have not gotten much use out of the blush as it is very shimmery. Also love the gloss that came with this
San Jacinto , CA
I was really excited to get this palette. I got a great deal on Hautelook. I received it and the packaging is amazing. I loved the lip gloss., but I was really looking forward to the teal color and there is absolutely no color payoff. The rest of the colors are pretty good. But I was really disappointed with that teal.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually really like this palette! It's not very pigmented, but it makes for a good natural palette, giving subtle hints of color. The purples in this palette definitely compliments my dark brown eyes. The blush isn't very pigmented either, but like I said, it makes for a good natural look. I highly suggest buying this at your local Nordstrom's Rack though, because it is much cheaper (I got mine for $16)