Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3

by LORAC

Only at ULTA!

Go PRO with Lorac Mega PRO Palette 3! This limited edition PRO artistry palette is packed with 32 eye shadows in all the matte and shimmer shades you need to create the hottest looks straight from Hollywood. Lorac's velvety smooth shadows are ultra pigmented with maximum payoff to perform wet or dry so you can shade, shadow, line and define your eyes, just like a PRO.

White soft touch palette with rose gold detail.

Featuring 32 PRO Eye Shadow Shades:

• 16 Matte (top two rows) & 16 Shimmer (bottom two rows)
  • 30 New Shades & 2 Essential Shades (Jet Black and Snow)

Shades include:

• 1st Row: Pink Cream (matte), Tan (matte), Pecan (matte), Walnut (matte), Dusty Mauve (matte), Violet Gray (matte), Eggplant (matte), Dark Navy (matte)
  • 2nd Row: Crépe (matte), Toffee (matte), Mist (matte), Vintage (matte), Hickory (matte), Maple (matte), Bark (matte), Jet Black (matte)
  • 3rd Row: Snow (shimmer), Cava (shimmer), Cider (shimmer), Bellini (shimmer), Brown Sugar (shimmer), Sequouia (shimmer), Glacier (shimmer), Deep Fog (shimmer)
  • 4th Row: Tulle (shimmer), Pink Bronze (shimmer), Rust (shimmer), Rose Quartz (shimmer), Olive (shimmer), Dark Roast (shimmer), Pomegranate (shimmer), Licorice (shimmer)

I swatched it in store and it felt soo soft. Is there much fall out because of this? I would imagine it blends like a dream!
How pigmented is this product? I’m kind of on the fence because usually palettes with a lot of colors aren’t that pigmented.
How would you recommend applying the Lorac shimmers?
Start your review of Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3!
Product Highlights
“...colors are beautiful and the formula is amazing. The shadows are very pigmented, they blend so nice and it's very easy to use. I would recommend to buy it before it's gone! ” in 444 reviews
“...you can create a ton of looks with this palette and the predominately neutral shades with pops of wearable color make this palette an absolutely staple in your collection. ” in 90 reviews
Washington, DC
This is an excellent collection of eyeshadows. Lorac’s eyeshadows are triple-milled so they are very finely textured. They have a decent payoff but they show up better on my skin when I use the Lorac eyeshadow primer with them. This palette has 32 shadows split between matte and shimmer. You can use this to create more natural looks or glam looks.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love Lorac eye shadows in general, but this palette is my favorite. The colors all go together very well, and I use it to create all kinds of looks. They blend very well and are highly pigmented. It is a bit pricey, but you get 32 colors. This palette is mostly browns and pinks, with a few dark shades, one grey, and one red. I can't recommend it enough.
Haverhill, MA
One of my favorite Lorax palettes! I love that there’s 32 eyeshadows with great variety! The pigments are also really great! I can use these without any eyeshadow base and it still looks amazing! I would definitely recommend this palette!
Ft Wainwright, AK
Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3 uploaded by nina B.
I LOVE all of the Lorac mega pro palettes! I can't wait to see if they do one this year. I have all 4 of them and they are all my favs!! All of the colours are buttery soft and apply to the eye exactly how you see them in the palettes. I would say that the Lorac Mega Pro 3 palette is the most neutral of the mega pros. You even get a pinky red berry colour (pomegranate), a burgandy colour (eggplant), a purple colour (licorice), and some silvers, grey, and a black (glacier, deep fog, dark navy, and jet black). So many colours in this palette and so many different looks can be made. I absolutely love this palette and all of the Lorac Palettes in my collection. #palettelove
Quality and price are great for this product. Unfortunately the colors in the palette. I’m not really into. I would definitely recommend if you really do like these shades. Quality of the shadow is nice on the eyes. I did still try even though the colors are not for me.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette of all time. It has pretty much any color you’d need for a natural or smoky look. I can do so many complete eye looks using just this palette. The shadows are also buttery and don’t create fallout at all
Byron, NY
This palette has some of the most soft buttery and blendable shadows I have ever seen. The shimmer shades are amazing, and so are the matte shades. I can create infinite looks with this palette!!!
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my first, high-end (not drugstore) eyeshadow palette I ever purchased and I LOVED it. I was honestly sad to see it go about a year ago when I finally had to toss it!
Vancouver , WA
Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3 uploaded by Jessica T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful and stunning colors and an amazing pigment a little goes a long way so very long lasting! Other tags are what I used to create this Venom body paint! (IMAGIC oil based body paint not listed as well as black snazaroo) Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3, Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow, Too Faced Born This Way Foundation, Snazaroo Classic Face Paint, 18ml, White, BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette, BAD HABIT Aphrodite 18 Color Eyeshadow Collection
Corona, NY
I️ am gifting this palette for Christmas this year because I️ thought that my girlfriend would love it. We are into makeup and the eyeshadows are very versatile. They are creamy and pigmented and you can make a lot of different looks with the shades. Pick this one up!!!

301 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pea Ridge, AR
10 months ago
Codie B. is this your favorite Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3
Ms.Makeup 2. • 10 months ago
Douglasville, GA
a year ago
Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3 ? How can I get these shadows to not muddle together? I use a primer and a base, yet a few hours after application, my shadow is a muddled mess. I'm considering giving it away or just trashing it. Help!
June D. • 4 months ago
Okay, the post says this was 7 months ago, but i got a notification saying 6 days ago. If you still have it, i recommend the Nyx proof it primer!! I have oily, hooded eyes and it makes everything last and not crease / fade