Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3

Go PRO with the LORAC Los Angeles Mega PRO Palette! This limited edition PRO artistry palette is packed with 32 eye shadows in all the matte and shimmer shades you need to create the hottest looks straight from Hollywood. LORAC's velvety smooth shadows are ultra pigmented with maximum payoff to perform wet or dry so you can shade, shadow, line and define your eyes, just like a PRO.

hey what beautiful colors! they enchant me! Can I get them while in Peru?
Doo you think this palette is good for everyday looks?
How would you rate this palette’s shade variety? Does it worth the purchase?
Start your review of Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3!
Product Highlights
...colors are beautiful and the formula is amazing. The shadows are very pigmented, they blend so nice and it's very easy to use. I would recommend to buy it before it's gone! in reviews
...you can create a ton of looks with this palette and the predominately neutral shades with pops of wearable color make this palette an absolutely staple in your collection. in reviews
Gilroy, CA
Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3 uploaded by Lizbeth C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was the first “high end” eyeshadow palette I ever bought, and let me tell you I was in love, and still live this palette! The eyeshadows are sooo buttery and smooth and blend so easily. I definitely recommend this for beginners or anyone who’s been thinking of buying this palette.
Addison, TX
Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3 uploaded by Anette V.
Truly amazing color story as well as amazing quality. These eyeshadows apply super well to the eyes. The mattes have a little bit of kickback but they blend so nicely! The shimmers are really nice.
Dumfries, VA
Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3 uploaded by Amaris J.
I love the pro palettes, so many color options. Perfect for someone who likes to experiment with new looks or someone who needs lots of colors for their kit
Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3 uploaded by Courtney P.
I have just loved Lorac shadows. This pallet is filled with silky pigminted shadows..so rich and stunning. This pallet has 32 shades for many looks and comes with a brush for application which I love as well. The color payoff is phenomenal!! I 100% highly recommend these pro pallets!!
Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3 uploaded by member-657411
Purchased at: Space NK
I am a self taught freelance makeup artist, and this is one of the pallets I keep in my kit. It blends beautifully and has a wide range of colors so you can do many looks for yourself or a client.
Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3 uploaded by Yessy G.
Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3 uploaded by Yessy G.
I like this palette. There are tons of colors and you can create millions of looks which is great. However, the colors have lots of rosey red, rose gold colors. To me is a tad bit basic but I am not complaining. Sadly this does get dirty very quickly. Worth buying if you see it online or in stores. :)
Englewood, FL
Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3 uploaded by Taylor Z.
In love with this pallet it’s my favorite one I have honestly! The colors are very bendable, it’s has 32 mattes and beautiful shimmers. Very pigmented also gives you a beautiful wet look which I do all the time. I love this pallet because you can get a day and night look! Very affordable and highly recommended I love this brand ✔️ #makeup Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3
Pleasant City, OH
I am absolutely obsessed with this palette! I adore lorac's shadows. They are so creamy and pigmented! The shades on this palette are to dye for! I can do SO many different looks with just this one palette. I would highly recommend this!
Decatur, Al
This is such a beautiful eye shadow palette. For the price, I think it's definitely worth it to get this huge palette. The only drawback is that there is a lot of kick back when you dip your brush it and the packaging gets so dirty.
Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3 uploaded by Tram P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love this palette. It’s pigmented and very useful on a daily makeup. I don’t use colorful makeup on me.. i don’t know why but I like something more natural than looking too obvious outside. Totally recommended! Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3

304 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pea Ridge, AR