Lorac Mega Pro Palette 2

by LORAC

Is this palette still available? Does anybody know where I could purchase it?
Is this a good product as well?
Hows the formula on this one? Any fall out ?!
Start your review of Lorac Mega Pro Palette 2!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...of shades that you need on a daily basis! The formula is so smooth and pigmented and lasts alllllll day! I got it at ulta last fall! ” in 101 reviews
“My friend has all the lorac pro palettes. This one is very nice. Its got alot of neutral shades with some smokey colors too. The pigmentation is awesome and blends nicely. My personal fav is the lorac pro 3. Lovely palette ” in 17 reviews
Minneapolis, MN
Lorac Mega Pro Palette 2 uploaded by Crista M.
This pallete never fails to inspire me. Whether you're looking to create Neutral, bold, glam, smoky, or natural looks, this palletehas all.of the shades to create a flawless finished product. The top 2 rows feature matte shades and the bottom rows have metallic and shimmery shades. Buttery and pigmented, most shades blend like a dream. This was the best pallete as I learned how to apply eyeshadow and it remains a staple and holy grail in my collection. I recommend all of the mega pro palletes. They are great for beginners and pro artists! Lip Lingerie Matte Liquid Lipstick Benefit Cosmetics 3D BROWtones Eyebrow Enhancer IT Cosmetics® Brow Power™ Universal Eyebrow Pencil Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Refillable Palette
Roseville, OH
I love this pallet so much I got it when it first and out then about a year and a half later I was starting to hit the pan on like all the shadows😅 the mattes are so velvety and soft and CRAZY PIGMENTED. This pallet is perfect for an artist or just someone who wants to explore different colors in a pallet but yet it still has the perfect amount of neutrals in it! Lorac Mega Pro Palette 2
west orange, NJ
great pallet, its a limited edition. over all the pallet is smooth and pigmented. very blendable. i would definitely repurchase if it was limited edition. every year im waiting for lorac new limited edition pallet to come out. i really enjoy them.
Greenwood
Best palette! Lorac shadows are so pigmented and smooth. I’ve had this palette for years and have only hit pan on a few. Lasts for a long time and well worth the money! Would definitely recommend and would buy again!
This is my first Lorac product. I was a little wary when I saw how small the eyeshadow pans were. They did not disappoint! You don’t need much product AT ALL to make the pigments show up! I was very pleased!
Warrenton, VA
I feel like I somewhat know what I’m doing when I use this pallet. Somehow I look like I make a living off of being an influencer on YouTube making tutorials. The colors are stunning
This is amazing eyeshadow palette. It blends really good it’s also really creamy. I would highly recommend this pallet to anyone. The shadows are also very  pigmented.
Federal Way, WA
Lorac Mega Pro Palette 2 uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Literally one of the best palettes I’ve worked with on a job. The palette lasts really long and the colors are very vibrant, good for any skin tone. Highly recommend.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Lorac Mega Pro Palette 2 uploaded by nina B.
LOVE all of the Lorac mega pro palettes! I can't wait to see if they do one this year. I have all 4 of them and they are all my favs!! All of the colours are buttery soft and apply to the eye exactly how you see them in the palettes. I would say that the Lorac Mega Pro 2 palette is one of the most inspiring of the mega pros. You get so many colours from light to brights and even some browns, purples and blacks. My favorite colours from this palette are Forest (a dark olive matte suede) and Tangerine (a perfect orangey matte terracotta). So many colours in this palette and so many different looks can be made. I absolutely love this palette and all of the Lorac Palettes in my collection. #palettelove
Rockford, MN
The Lorac pro formula is the best formula of eyeshadow I have ever tried. It is dusty but the blendability and pigment make up for it. If you like these shades you will love the palette.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...