BY LORAC

• Hows the formula on this one? Any fall out ?!1 Answers
  • I have the third mega pro pallette and really like it but...2 Answers
  • Is this products still available to buy?! Ive been lookin...1 Answers
Lorac Mega Pro Palette 2
  • "I LOVEEEE THIS PALETTE!!! It's so perfect and has all types of shades that you need on a daily basis! The formula is so smooth and pigmented and lasts alllllll day! I got it at ulta last fall! " in 101 reviews
  • "My friend has all the lorac pro palettes. This one is very nice. Its got alot of neutral shades with some smokey colors too. The pigmentation is awesome and blends nicely. My personal fav is the lorac pro 3. Lovely palette " in 17 reviews
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
I love Lorac Shadows. I feel like they're one of the most under advertised Shadows especially among YouTubers. I don't feel like they're talking about Lorac as much as they do other brands I also seem to notice that Lorac doesn't send out as much promo to them when you see these giant unboxings that some of the YouTubers do. This palette is so much fun to use. I do feel like there's a little bit of kick back or fall out with this but if you lightly tap off your brush your good. The color payoff is amazing and the amount of looks that you can get out of this is all so amazing. I feel that that these larger palettes by Lorac are top-notch. Some of their smaller pallets are not as good but this one is definitely staying in my collection I love using it. And it might just be because I am such a big collector of palette I like seeing palettes that has smaller pans and more colors then ones that have the large pans and maybe just 10 colors.
Kay L.
Binghamton, NY
lorac is my fav eyeshadow brand, and for higher end shadows i cannot imagine buying anything else. this palette is gorgeous- the shades ‘Cabernet’ and ‘goji’ r perfect berry-burgundy fall shades and ‘prosecco’ is my fav shimmer shadow of all time ever. (photo is a screenshot of an insta video BUT im wearing Cabernet and prosecco... see what I mean???)
Rachel M.
Washington DC
This palette is a bang for your buck! I really enjoy the shimmer and satin shades in the palette. The shadows are consistent with other Lorac shadows. The only complaint I have is with the two purple shades. The more lavender shade does not have as much pigment as some of the other lighter colors. The darker purple shade blends away into nothing on the eyelid. Other than that, I really like this palette. I reach for it multiple times a week.
Jennifer S.
Middleburg Hts, OH
Love this palette! It took me a long time to really use it (which is why it has 4 stars) as I had trouble coming up with everyday looks. But the quality of the shadows is amazing. They are pigmented and creamy and they blend amazingly. Lorac’s pro shadows are of awesome quality. I love the sleekness of the palette as well - since it is not bulky it hardly takes up any room in my always expanding makeup collection!
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
I love Lorac eyeshadow palettes and the Mega Pro 2 certainly doesn’t disappoint! There is a wide variety of colors, mattes, and shimmers to choose from. There are so many great inner eye highlight colors, as well as browbone highlight colors. My favorite combination is done with goji in the crease and sorbet on the lid. The reason I rank this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I feel like some of the colors really lack pigment. With that being said, the more I use the palette, the more pigmented the shadows seem to be, so it might just be a matter of breaking through the top layer of the eyeshadow.
Kyra C.
One of my favorite palettes for everyday use! You have every color you could need and two different finishes which makes this palette super versatile! Sturdy packaging in a nice dark color so it doesn’t look dirty after use. I would recommend ANY Lorac palette if the colors speak to you!
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken , NJ
This is a really beautiful palette. I'm so glad I purchased it, though I will admit I absolutely didn't need any more. I'm a new lover of Lorac products, particularly their Pro formula shadows. I am loving the colors of this palette, so so pretty!!They blend like a dream, wear long, and have great pigment. Worth it! Highly recommend, and WILL be purchasing more from Lorac.
Alena M.
Santa Maria, CA
Is a great pallet for someone who's barely getting into makeup especially for someone who wants to learn the basics because it has your cool tones your warm tones neutrals and a little bit of metallic Shimmer colors and it would be very convenient to have all of those in one palette for beginner
Shelby P.
Meridian, ID
Since I loved this palette so much, I waited for the pro palette 3 to come out and I loved that one too! Lorac shadows are some of the best you can get a hold of! They are creamy and it blends like a dream!
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
I am a huge fan of this palette. I love all the colors. I use this often everyday. I love sitting down and coming out with some new creative looks. I love using this because the colors blend in so well with my eye color and skin color. Its so easy to apply these eyeshadow. I usually start off with an eyeshadow base for a smooth finish. Price is not so bad. Definitely recommend this palette
rocio g.
This pallete still available in ulta???
Itzia R.
Memphis, TN
Is this eyeshadow pallet good? Is it pigmented? I really love makeup. I have been looking for good and nice makeup also affordable I really want to try this pallet out. The colors look so pretty I love neutral colors.
Victoria S.
How big is the palette?? Are the colors very pigmented?? How much is it?? I've heard good reviews regarding this palette I want to try it!
Leora G.
Woodmere, NY
I'm looking to spend on a good eye shadow palette. Is it worth it to buy this palette over the regular sized pro palette 2? Is the pro 1 or 3 better? Anything on the quality and versitality of these palettes would help a lot!!
Zeyin L.
I've been looking for a quality eyeshadow but for a affordable price. Alot of people have suggested me this but I'm considering about the pigmentation, texture longevity and application. Anyone care to help?