LORAC
Mega Pro 4 Eyeshadow Shadow Palette Limited Edition Brand

Lorac Mega Pro 4 Eyeshadow Shadow Palette Limited Edition. Brand

Is this palette worth it? [user:brittanyhddbb]
I bought this palette and need some help with good color combos to wear. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Start your review of Lorac Mega Pro 4 Eyeshadow Shadow Palette Limited Edition. Brand!
How would you rate this product?
Davenport, FL
I have tried many eyeshadow palettes over the years and IMHO Lorac shadows are way underated. I never see anyine rave about them. I bought this on sale at Ulta for 35 dollars which I believe was a pretty good deal considering how many shades you get. I chose Lorac Mega Pro 4 Eyeshadow Shadow Palette Limited Edition. Brand this palette because it was a 50/50 mix of mattes and shimmers. It also has neutral shades as well as some color without being too overwhelming. You can create so many looks with these colors and never run out of ideas. The formula is amazing. It blends so easily and has nice pigmentation. If I was to only have one palette for the rest of my life I would be very happy with this one. More people need to try these. I am disappointed Lorac has not come out with any more mega pro palettes
1,634 reviews
Lorac Mega Pro 4 Eyeshadow Shadow Palette Limited Edition. Brand uploaded by Kendall K.
I’m glad I was finally able to find this on Influenster! This palette is very unique; I have many palettes, but I don’t have most of these colors. I give Lorac credit for coming up with something different. It does force you to get out of your comfort zone and try new colors. I will say that I find myself reaching for it less and less these days just because the shades aren’t practical for my everyday life. Plus it’s difficult to find very many tutorials on looks. I do like that I took a risk and got this palette because most of the shadows have nice quality. But it’s not something I use much.
Hawthorne, CA
Lorac Mega Pro 4 Eyeshadow Shadow Palette Limited Edition. Brand uploaded by Amanda A.
I love the variety of colors in this palette. They have great pigmentation and blend nicely. They wear well throughout the day. I like that they included a mirror but it gets one less star because the packaging gets dirty very easily and because it's limited edition.
Lorac Mega Pro 4 Eyeshadow Shadow Palette Limited Edition. Brand uploaded by Yessy G.
Thank you influenster for finally adding this to list for review. I am obsessed with this palette and out of all 4 mega pro palette... This one in my opinion is the best one. There are sooo many looks you can create from casual to glam without reaching for another palette and even get a natural look if your into natural beauty. Before I keep raving about this palette, there is a slight con. Of course ABH eyeshadows are very soft and can get quite messy but so does this palette too. I have not had any fall out, pigmentation is very opaque and longevity is there. This is a neutral tone palette so light, medium and deep would enjoy this palette. Trust and believe me, you will not find these shades anywhere because they are very unique. I have looked for dupes and not one comes any close. Lorac did an excellent job creating this palette and this is definitely a collectors staple.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Lorac Mega Pro 4 Eyeshadow Shadow Palette Limited Edition. Brand uploaded by Knenah B.
LOVE all of the Lorac mega pro palettes! I can't wait to see if they do one this year. I have all 4 of them and they are all my favs!! All of the colours are buttery soft and apply to the eye exactly how you see them in the palettes. I would say that the Lorac Mega Pro 4 palette is the palette I pull out for spring time out of the mega pros. The colours in this palette are so beautiful! There was many people that disliked this palette when it released. I can't see why. I have used every colour in this palette and they all are amazing. My favorite colours from this palette are Moss (a shimmer green), Spice ( a burnt reddish orange matte terracotta), and Lagoon ( a teal with blue shimmer). So many colours in this palette and so many different looks can be made. I absolutely love this palette and all of the Lorac Palettes in my collection. #palettelove
Bethlehem, PA
Lorac Mega Pro 4 Eyeshadow Shadow Palette Limited Edition. Brand uploaded by Allison W.
This is a nice eyeshadow palette! I really enjoy the formula of the colors! You can make a lot of looks with it. You also get a wide shade range!
Akron, OH
This was my most coveted palette until it got squashed in my carry-on bag and broke. It had every color I could ever want, all totally wearable for any occasion. Each shadow was super pigmented and blended so easily. Although fall out was sometimes an issue, it didn't matter because the shadows were SO GOOD. I will forever miss this palette and will be the first to purchase it if LORAC ever re-releases it!
New Pine Crk, OR
This is a very pretty palette. It has a nice mixture of matte and shimmer shades, which makes it a great travel palette. I don't reach for it as much as some others, but I do seek it out when I need a certain shade, such as the stunning peacock shade (deep blue shimmer). If you are looking for a nice everyday palette, this one is a solid choice.
Cincinnati, OH
I do like this palette, but some of the darker shades are difficult to work with versus other palettes. The darker shades are very powdery and they are not as pigmented as I would like. However, this palette is SO EASY to make looks with especially for a beginner. All of the colors go very well together and if you like cool toned looks, this is the palette for you.
Mcminnville, OR
Lorac Mega Pro 4 Eyeshadow Shadow Palette Limited Edition. Brand uploaded by shannon I.
I love this palette! The amount of looks I can get from this one palette is endless! From everyday nuetrals to full color ready for a night out, this palette seriously has it all. The only thing is it takes a light touch as the colors are very soft so you will get fallout if you don't go in lightly. Even with fallout it is amazing. The colors are highly pigmented, buttery soft & blend soooo easily. I have found that the shimmers work best & really pop with a wet brush. The mattes are smooth & go on beautifully. My palette is well loved & gets lots of use!