BY LORAC

• Has anyone noticed a difference with using the shadow wet...1 Answers
Amanda Z.
Toms River, NJ
I love lorac eyeshadows. I usually buy them from ulta, but sometimes use their actual online store because they have great deals. It’s a nice high quality line. I always buy their products. My friends really love them too.
Kelly V.
Spartanburg, SC
Bought this on a whim, saw a review saying it was great for tightlining which I always have a problem with because I have very oily skin in general so makeup always transfers all over the place so I need stuff that are budge-proof. This worked great! & I work 12 hour shifts & tested it out during work & it still looked good after.
Disclaimer: I only use the the Via D Martelli shade (brown) for tight lining and for my undereyes to make my lashes LOOK thicker & this does the job. Doesn't even look like i have eyeliner on, just thick beautiful lashes along with my mascara!
Faith D.
Centreville, VA
Love this brand. They never disappoint me. This was my first time buying an eyeshadow from them. The color is great and super pigmented. The only issue for me is that it has fallout if not used with a primer. Otherwise i would recommend this.
Mayra F.
I have this eye shadow kit and I'm glad I did because I feel in love with it. My eyes are brown and looks beautiful in me I love smoky eyes. The packaging is nice, but nothing exciting easy to store. I would buy it again, because it is very rich and pigmented!
I love Mark LORAC is very good, has room excellent products and it is worth investing in them.
Jasmine R.
I got this eyeshadow in a kit and I'm glad I did because I feel in love with it. I have brown eyes and it looks beautiful on me I love smokey eyes. The packaging is nice but nothing exciting easy to store. I would buy it again because its so rich and pigmented !
Jacquie C.
Silverdale, WA
Ooooh lorac, how do I love thee. But seriously. Great colors, pigmentation, blends like a champ and little fallout. Feels like butter. Just the best shadows. This mini palette is great! Small, great for travel and good for an everyday look.
Amanda R.
Hialeah, FL
I used this one for a makeup recreation of one of the character in season 5 of American Horror Story, Sally the drug addict, her eyeshadow is black and matte. this was perfect.
Lala M.
Portland, ME
I love these shadows really great pig,net and easy to blend just like the palettes by this brand deinfietnely will buy more no pods of this it's a oerfect shadow!
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
this is a good product i loved it for the look of the smoky eye with black its just so intense and it looks so good
cady e.
these eyeshadows are so pigmented and creamy to apply, they are very matte and i love them to the moon and back!
Liv P.
Orem, UT
Has anyone noticed a difference with using the shadow wet compared to dry?