BY LORAC

LORAC makeupPREP is the #1 professional secret for smooth, polished, luminous skin - the first step in preparation for perfect makeup application.  This gentle resurfacing cream contains the exclusive PROmc3, an earth mineral complex of Calcium, Magnesium, and Aluminum along with hydrating Jojoba Beads that leave your skin looking youthful, healthy and clear.  The unique custom sponge helps make it easy to remove dull skin, giving you a perfectly polished smooth surface to apply makeup like a pro.  Finally - the skin you ve always dreamed of! First step in preparation for perfect makeup application. PROmc3 - an earth mineral complex of Calcium, Magnesium and Aluminum. May be used daily to remove dull skin, giving you a perfectly polished smooth surface. The sponge applicator is made of a special minicell material that is non-absorbent - it will not retain see more...

• I have been looking for a primer that won't break the ban...1 Answers
Jana W.
Coushatta, LA
I love the custom sponge. This product truly makes your skin youthful, healthy and clear. Highly recommend this product to anyone!
Ivonne M.
Love the formula of this. Does a great job prepping my face for foundation.
Lacey S.
Good for priming the skin before foundation application makes skin feel smooth and hides impuritys doesn't clog pores
Balkirat S.
Winnipeg
I really like this one it's nice dose what it should but I think the mac one is better
Kayla F.
Greenville, NC
I have been looking for a primer that won't break the bank but the sites I have been grabbing at the drug store all seem to clump in the hallows of my cheeks. My friends swear by lorac but I wonder does anyone have an experience with this primer? Is it any good and worth my money?