BY LORAC #10 in Luminizer

Oil-Free Luminizer provides an instant, natural glow to the face.  It s infused with soothing botanicals and is 100% oil and fragrance free.  It s ideal for all skin types ? especially sensitive skin. 100% Oil and Fragrance Free. Recommended for al skin types - especially good for sensitive skin. Provides an instant, natural glow to the face. Botanicals Comfrey and Chamomile help skin feel calm and soothed while Aloe Extract helps soothe, soften and moisturize. Oil-Free Face Luminizer, L2 - Gold see more...

Sarah H.
I have this in a pearly white shade and it is a very nice highlighter. It is very pigmented and blends nicely. The pump sometimes disperses more product than I would like to use, but that is never much of a problem.
lulu j.
I honestly don't highly recommend this, its seems like it could break your face, at least for me it does, maybe it works better on others.
Andressa S.
Elísio Medrado BA
Gostaria de receber este produto! Para testar, e se gostar recomendarei para todos, pois parece bom!!
Roz M.
The Foundation is wonderful in every sense of the word. It is beautiful for use today and has all grades and is suitable for all skin types. Easy integration and distribution and smooth and beautiful touch. It lasts 24 hours and does not oxidize and this is great for me. I love him as a sophisticated producer.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,040 reviews
ماركه جميله جداا وانا احب الميكب جداا ومقدرش استغناا عنه ابداا وتمني يكون عندي لان هذلالل المنتج مااا عندي منه ابدااا انا زعلانه كتيير لان حاجات كتيير اووي حلوه مش عندي 😭😭?
حلوووه جدااا انا عاوزه من دا بلييز
Valentina P.
Glows up my face, love it so much!!!! Also I’ve noticed it has stoped my skin peeling over makeup and makes the foundation look much smoother and less clumpier!! Totally recommen buying this product!!!!
Mickaelly S.
Itapecerica da Serra
Falam super bem dela , varais meninas usam no vídeo de máquiagem de ver bom de mais é elas ficam linda 👌❤😍
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
How well does this work would u recommend it
Maria A.
How well does this work ? Do you recommend? & Does it break out your face?
Rosiris P.
This product works with all skin types?