BY LORAC

Love, Lust & Lace PRO Eye Collection - Lure in your latest love interest with the Lorac Love, Lust & Lace PRO Eye Collection. Romanticize your eyes and go PRO with an exclusive Cobalt Blue Pocket PRO Eye Shadow Palette, Front of the Line PRO Eye Pencil in Black and PRO Plus Fiber Mascara for all those dreamy days and romantic nights. This exclusive Pocket PRO includes Cream eye shadow from the original PRO Palette and Nectar & Mocha from the PRO Palette 2 all in Lorac's signature velvety-smooth, long-lasting PRO formula. Fall head over heels with the Love, Lust & Lace PRO Eye Collection!A $100 value!Includes:Cobalt Blue Pocket PRO Eye Shadow Palette in Cream, Nectar and Mocha (Exclusive) (0.15 oz)Front of the Line PRO Eye Pencil in Black (0.012 oz)PRO Plus Fiber Mascara (0.52 oz) - Love, Lust & Lace PRO Eye Collection see more...

Kim D.
San Jose, CA
I purchased the Love, Lust, & Lace eye palette with 5 colors: white, neutral, dark brown, gray, and black. I have been using EVERY color in this palette every single day for a year now and still have not hit pan (although I'm getting close in a couple colors). I use the lighter colors as a base on my eyelids before putting on any other eyeshadows. The darker colors are a little too dark for me to use on my eyes because I usually prefer a very "natural" or no-makeup makeup type of look. I ended up using a mix of the dark brown, gray, and black on an eyeliner brush to use on my brows every single day. I also use the black and dark brown shadows to line my eyes instead of actual liner for a more natural look. Love this palette!
Robin A.
Omaha, NE
I love this palette! The colors are so beautiful and lovely on my skin. I can even use the dark brown shade for my eyebrows! Its an all in one for a neutral shade day and just loved the price when it came out for Black Friday at Ulta! (LIMITED EDITION)
Juliet L.
The color payoff is awesome. The colors are easy to blend even for my little makeup skills. The shadow isn't too powdery. And it never irritates my eyes or creases through the day!
Tasia H.
Lavaca, AR
I bought this set, and it was fantastic. Such a great deal for a palette, two glosses, an eyeliner, and a mascara! The palette has beautiful neutral shades in it.
Sam G.
St Louis Park, MN
They eye shadows are beautiful, I would recommend getting this just for those. They are so compact that it is great to travel with if you are going on a casual short trip where you will only need a natural make up look. I'm not a fan of the eyeliner, i think it is too stiff for it to apply smoothly. The mascara is decent but I'm just not a fan of the brush because it is large I always smudge it on my upper eyelids.
Darienne P.
Love love love this palette and for only $12.50 - 3.00 with (ulta coupon) it was an amazing christmas deal :) the colors are super pigmented and are very bendable. I found one shade to be semi chalky but other than that no complaints. Very good for travel and something to keep in purse for on the go :) overall I find this pallet is a go to because it a staple color wise and super affordable when on a deal :)
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Beautiful colors. I love the creamy texture along with the beautiful color of the packaging. I think any one would love these neutral colors. Perfect for a causal or even a dressy look. I'm a big fan of lorac. Just not their prices. But will continue to buy from this company!!
Sarah B.
It's a great way to try some of their stuff for a great price! The trio eyeshadows by themselves are $18 and the mascara is around the same as well as the eyeliner. So you get a really good deal. The eyeliner is really good, if you have oily lids it won't get in the crease. The eye shadows are buttery and really blend well. I love the mascara. Well worth the $28!
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect matte, neutral shades for a smokey or more subtle eye look! These shades do have a bit of fall-out, but I find them to be very versatile! I reach for the lighter shard in this palette daily. Great buy at Ulta, and a perfect palette for every day!
Marley T.
Barryton, MI
The formula is soft and creamy. It didn't blend as well as I wanted, but the shades are subtle and good for everyday wear. This product was a good deal and I like the compact's overall shape-it's easy to store and carry. I would recommend this brand to others.