BY LORAC

Lotsa Lash fiber mascara sends your lashes to new heights!  Its unique, rich and creamy formula is loaded with nylon fibers that cling to eye lashes like mini lash extensions?helping your lashes to curl up, look longer, lusher, and instantly fuller. Lotsa fibers + Lotsa Mascara = Lotsa Lash! Rich and creamy formula is loaded with nylon fibers to lengthen and thicken for extreme baby doll lashes. Contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to condition lashes. A unique custom jumbo brush makes application easy and effortless. Fiber Mascara, Black see more...

• So I've been looking for a really good fiber mascara to m...1 Answers
  • I would like to know what mascara that the ladies love to...1 Answers
Autumn B.
Fond du Lac
This mascara I got in a gift set. It makes my lashes look good but it gets everywhere. Every time I blink it gets on my face so I don’t use it very much. The packaging is very nice and sturdy but I wouldn’t buy this again as I have so many other mascaras I like better.
Breanna M.
Stoughton, MA
One of my favorite mascaras! Gives a great and absolutely generous coat on the lashes with just a few swipes. Can be easy to over do it, so I would go light on the amount of coats used. Great deep black color. Would definitely buy this again and will continue to use.
Faith F.
Not my favorite but not the worst. It's a little clumpy and doesn't lengthen much. It's very natural and subtle so if you like that then go for it
kathryn e.
Harrisburg, PA
This mascara does make you lashes look great. But I had a lot of fall out from the fibers. But a coat of a different mascara over it does help
Maya P.
This mascara coats the lashes nicely and makes them look longer and fuller. I would recommend these to anyone wanting to try something new.
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
Anything lorac is fabulous love the make up palettes and mascara I am a mascara junkie and this is one of my favs so fabulous !😍
Shabnam A.
I have never tried this but I've heard it's good. I usually like most Lorac products. Looking forward to trying this
Maria P.
Miami, Florida
this mascara is so amazing it makes my lashes look longer and natural, i recommend it one hundred porcent
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
I would like to know what mascara that the ladies love to wear what is your favorite high end or drug store mascara 😊
Kaycie A.
del city oklahoma
So I've been looking for a really good fiber mascara to make my eyelashes look longer and I'm tired of using falsies how well dose this product really work? and how long dose it stay on and has anyone had problems with it bugging their eyes?