BeautyFaceFace MakeupLORAC
Tantalizer Hustle & Glow - Baked Bronzer & Highlighter Palette

Lorac Lorac Tantalizer Hustle & Glow - Baked Bronzer & Highlighter Palette

Flex your hustle and glow all out with the TANtalizer Hustle and Glow Baked Bronze and Highlight Palette. Featuring our silky, terracotta-baked formula in high shimmer and soft matte finishes, this versatile palette allows you to customize for a sun-kissed glow or scorching bronze. Light-diffusing pigments High-impact yet natural warmth

Is this good for fair skin?
Start your review of Lorac Lorac Tantalizer Hustle & Glow - Baked Bronzer & Highlighter Palette!
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Lorac Lorac Tantalizer Hustle & Glow - Baked Bronzer & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Amber F.
I now wish I would have bought 2 of this palette. It’s so stunning and smooth on the skin. At first, I was afraid the matte bronzer would be too warm for my skin tone not too mention too light but I was wrong. The matte bronzer is perfect for sculpting while I use the shimmer to illuminate and the highlighter to give a fresh kiss of light to my skin. I absolutely LOVE this palette!!! It’s perfection 💕
Jessie M.
Oshkosh
Lorac Lorac Tantalizer Hustle & Glow - Baked Bronzer & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Jessie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was expecting a little more out of this palette. The shades are beautiful but they go on very lightly and there isn’t much pigment. This would be great for very fair skin tones. Lorac Lorac Tantalizer Hustle & Glow - Baked Bronzer & Highlighter Palette
Christie S.
Ephrata, WA
Lorac Lorac Tantalizer Hustle & Glow - Baked Bronzer & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Christie S.
Oh man this is a look! I love the different shades and ranges of glow within this compact. I like to blend them together to create an easy contour look. It lasts well and has a natural look. If you want a more defined contour you can definitely use more of the darker colors.
Ginny B.
Radford, VA
I adore this palette bc it's got every color highlight you need. A white which is just like little crystals shimmering "glow mamma" or a medium "glowing shade" , a darker bronze highlight "hustle city" & deepest bronze for the tan months called "hustle beach"Beach. It's only $20 and you can conveniently carry it with you.
Alicia S.
Muskegon, MI
This highlighter palette is my go to and number 1 in my makeup bag. I use it every day! It smells amazing, the colors are absolutely gorgeous and stunning and bring light onto the cheeks like a diamond glistening in a mirror in the sun! So pretty! I highly recommend it!
Zinderella C.
Richmond, VA
Lorac Lorac Tantalizer Hustle & Glow - Baked Bronzer & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Zinderella C.
Very good quality, perfect pigmentation, the shine seems natural, I have little left but I will definitely ask for another😍🥰
Laura J.
Clifton, VA
I love this set has four shades you can use dep bring on what you are looking for oh and did I mention stays on longer than 12 hours when I am working!!!!
Cassandra  H.
It’s kinda nice! The browns do come up a little orange or rusty looking though. It’s packaged so you can easily flip the top open
Ana Carolina  B.
Very Nice product, very high quality 😀😀😀😀 The best make up brand 😍 I defenetly Will use it always because its really worthed 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Im really satifyed and Will insert this product on my make um routine 😀😀😀😀😀😀
Corey J.
Elmwood Park, NJ
This highlighter palette is such a beautiful highlight I love used to have one like last year but I ran out and this one is so pretty on the face I must say it doe work better with a setting spray on the  brush
Ask a question to the Influenster community...