Valentina B.
Orlando, FL

I can't decide if I want/need this palette. Is it worth the splurge?

Lauren L.
Lauren L.
2 years, 6 months ago
You NEED it
Madison S.
Madison S.
2 years, 8 months ago
Definitely. It is kinda pricey but well worth it. And last a long time.
Cameron A.
Cameron A.
2 years, 8 months ago
Absolutely. It is even better than the first one if you can believe it. Its absolutely beautiful.
Shawn S.
Shawn S.
2 years, 8 months ago
It definitely is. LORAC shadows are some of the best I've used.
Sumaiya A.
Sumaiya A.
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes! I have it and I am in love. I use both the Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette and the Lorac Pro Eyeshadow Palette 2 to do my looks from everyday to special occasions. It's definitely something that's very versatile. Super pigmented and easy to work with. It blends really good and I love both the shimmer and matte shades and there's both cool and warm shades which works for day to night looks. And everything is neutral enough for any skin type. I could go gushing a lot more about the product... but I'll stop. Bottom point, this product makes every penny I spent worth while! Besides the KVD palette, this is my 2nd go to palette. I love it. :)