Lorac LORAC PRO Eyeshadow Palette 2 With Mini Eye Primer

by LORAC

LORAC cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this LORAC PRO Eyeshadow Palette 2 With Mini Eye Primer, at Kohl's.

How's the formula on the Lorac pro palette 2? Easy to blend? Lorac LORAC PRO Eyeshadow Palette 2 With Mini Eye Primer
How is the navy color in this palette?  I've heard that blues can be hard to formulate?  Does it blend well and have good payoff and stay pretty true to color on the eyelid?
I’ve only owned one lorac palette and did not like it. Is this palette chalky at all?
Start your review of Lorac LORAC PRO Eyeshadow Palette 2 With Mini Eye Primer!
Product Highlights
“I am OBSESSED with this palette. I love that it has cool tones and has a variety of Matte & Shimmer. This palette is very pigmented and they blend out perfectly. Great for travel as it has so many colors to choose from for many different eye looks. Now I want the original!” in 123 reviews
“Awesome color choices, very pigmented, easily blend-able, and the choices of eye combinations you can do.” in 2 reviews
“Great for travel as it has so many colors to choose from for many different eye looks.” in 1 review
“Super pigmented but blendable as well.” in 1 review
“After trying this, I had to go back and purchase the Lorac pro original.” in 1 review
I was traveling abroad and decided to try to fit all my toiletries and cosmetics into one relatively small bag.  So my makeup was going to be competing for space with my cleanser and shampoo.  With that in mind, I tried to be strategic when making choices about what to bring with me that would give me lots of options, but not take up too much space.

Lorac's Pro palettes are among the thinnest on the market.  The pans are clearly quite shallow, but they still give you a good variety of color options.  I opted to take two of these as, together, they took up much less space than one Anastasia or Urban Decay palette.

The other nice thing about Lorac palettes is that they are super buttery and very pigmented so you need very little product on your brush to get the job done.  They last a long time and aren't wasteful.  The price point is pretty good and they frequently go on sale.  Also, they're cruelty-free which matters a lot to me.

Long
New York
Love this palette! Second palette I ever bought and it’s a great formula and wonderful to wear everyday. Never used the primer, I have no idea how that performs, but Lorac is great in general!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is my favorite LORAC palette. I love all the colors in this palette. I love purchasing new palettes (from other brands), but I always find myself reaching for this one, especially for light, natural looks. The eyeshadows go on smoothly and are beautifully pigmented. They are super easy to work with and last all day/night. No fading, dusting or creasing. Love!
Thin
Wellington, FL
Purchased at: Kohl's
This is definitely a go to palette. I love the cool tones. A nice mix of neutral, bold, matte & shimmer. I've hit pan on nectar...perfect for the crease. It is very easy to apply, blend & use. Very buttery but very soft. You need to go in with a light hand & be sure to tap off excess. Otherwise, you'll have fallout.
Long, Curled
I started with the original and caught this on sale at Ulta a few days ago and can't stop reaching for it.  Nice and cool toned, perfect for upcoming cooler weather and the same wonderful Lorac quality that they consistently put out.  This is a staple palette, perfect for work and day time looks and easily amped up for night time with the navy and purple shade.  I so love the navy color in the outer corner!  Just so, so gorgeous.  I really like the shimmers in this as they're not over the top for day time wear.  Creamy, blends like a dream, both the shimmers and mattes.  Bonus that it comes with a sample of their eye primer.....absolutely love this primer too, nothing else compares.  As far as high end yet somewhat affordable palettes go, Lorac and ABH have the market sewed up.  When this palette runs low I'll buy it again.  Let me say this again....THAT NAVY!
Thin, Long
Melissa, TX
Lorac eye primer is amazing and really does help all kinds of eyeshadow last all day. I've been using this primer for years and have never had an issue with it!
Dickinson , ND
This was one of the first high end pallet's I purchased. This thing is an oldie but a good. It's freaking fantastic! Lorac shadows are some of the most pigmented shades you can get! I think it's a wonderfully thought out pallet and I think people over look it because the shades are cooler toned, but it makes the most beautiful eye looks and honestly you can't beat the Lorac Pro formula. The primer was okay, but I wouldn't run out to purchase it, it's not my favorite. I would not recommend this to beginners because it is so richly pigmented and you have to be careful with the pigment and the fall out that can be experienced. They are the most soft shadows I have ever used.
Thin, Long
Pasadena, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette blends so easily. Make sure your primer is slick and/or prine with all over shadow and ensure your lid is not too tacky - you will have perfect shadow each time. The colors are more cool tones than the previous Lorac pro palette.
Carteret, NJ
I recently bought this palette with my Kohl’s cash. I was really excited to get it because I loved the first pro palette and I’ve had my eye on this one and the “pro palette 3” for awhile now. There is a wide range of colors and I especially love the selection of matte colors, nude with a good amount of color options as well. The shimmer shades are pretty and show up well however Chrome doesn’t live up to its swatch at all unfortunately... this was a bummer because I really loved the color on my hand when I switched it with my finger. I would have given the palette 5 stars but unfortunately because chrome was disappointing and because i have more fall-out with this product than I do with competitors I have to give it a 4.
Long, Straight
Brazil
Lorac LORAC PRO Eyeshadow Palette 2 With Mini Eye Primer uploaded by Katrina S.
Lorac LORAC PRO Eyeshadow Palette 2 With Mini Eye Primer uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I hardly see anyone talking about Lorac and I wonder why?! I love everything I’ve tried from them. This particular palette is great for every day use to more dramatic/going out type looks. The shadows are very soft and pigmented. They do have some fallout but that’s not a big issue to me. This palette is expensive but a lot of times you can find it on sale or in a gift set around the holidays. Lorac LORAC PRO Eyeshadow Palette 2 With Mini Eye Primer
Thin, Short
Ask a question to the Influenster community...