Lorac LORAC PRO Brow Pencil uploaded by Sarah B.

BY LORAC

LORAC cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this LORAC PRO Brow Pencil, at Kohl's. see more...

• Does this really last all day? 1 Answers
  • How long do these last? If you use them daily? It seemed to be no...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Carolyn R.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Dark Brown more...
Absolute favorite brow product EVER
Between the formula of the pencil and the spooley thing it is amazing !
Blends so easily and the tip is so thin it gives you max control
Kerri J.
Aberdeen, NJ
For about $20 cheaper you can buy the nyx micro eyebrow pencil and it does the same thing. Somethings from this brand I opt out of and buy a cheaper doup and this is definitely one of them I recommend to buy this product if you're obsessed with designer make up for the name otherwise the nyx equivalent is just as good
Marissa T.
Olympia , WA
Review for: Slate more...
Wow! This is the best brow pencil I've ever tried! The color was perfect for me. It applied so easily and I wad able to get the perfect brow! It is the perfect every day brow pencil. I will definitely be buying the one again!
Lora P.
Honolulu, HI
I have some pretty thick brows so I don't use this often but I love the affect it gives when I do use it. I have actually bought and given this to friends to help them with their brow game
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
I got this in the color slate and its perfect for my dark eyebrows. I love how the tint is cool grey toned rather than reddish brown like most. The pencil is super thin so you can make thin hair like strokes and create natural looking eyebrows. Def my fav!!
Lori T.
Fresno, CA
By FAR my favorite brow pencil! Bought my first one at Kohl's after trying several other products! Although this product is a bit pricey, I am willing to spend the money as it works well for me and I use it daily! I use the dark brown and it's a very good match for me! I would definitely recommend!
A. N.
The dark brown is a true color. The nib is very small and fine. It is also rather soft, which makes this a good dual-use product, as it works perfectly as a tightliner as well. I love the spoolie at the end, too. It will come off if you rub aggressively, but you shouldn't rub that hard around your eyes, anyway.
I really like this and it works on my eyes brows and it says all day. It is very easy to apply, and with my makeuo remover it comes off right away. It has nice packaging and I really like this. I finished this once and I bought it again because I love it so much. I recommend this very much.
Autumn W.
Bridgeville, PA
What you twist out does not go back in, so be wary. A little does not go a long way. If you're looking for a better one honestly try abh or even the benefit brow line is good
Sarah B.
This isn't the best one I've tried, but not the worst. It's a little softer than I like it to be. But other than that it smooth and it works great. I would repurchase again if they are out of my shade in my favorite brand!
Breeana B.
Linton, IN
How long do these last? If you use them daily? It seemed to be not a lot of product came out of the pencil.
Angie D.
Clifton, CO
Does this really last all day?