Lorac LORAC PRO Brow Pencil uploaded by Sarah B.
6 colors available

BY LORAC

LORAC cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this LORAC PRO Brow Pencil, at Kohl's. see more...

• Does this really last all day? 1 Answers
  • How long do these last? If you use them daily? It seemed to be not ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohls*
A. N.
A. N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The dark brown is a true color. The nib is very small and fine. It is also rather soft, which makes this a good dual-use product, as it works perfectly as a tightliner as well. I love the spoolie at the end, too. It will come off if you rub aggressively, but you shouldn't rub that hard around your eyes, anyway.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Fresno, CA
By FAR my favorite brow pencil! Bought my first one at Kohl's after trying several other products! Although this product is a bit pricey, I am willing to spend the money as it works well for me and I use it daily! I use the dark brown and it's a very good match for me! I would definitely recommend!
I really like this and it works on my eyes brows and it says all day. It is very easy to apply, and with my makeuo remover it comes off right away. It has nice packaging and I really like this. I finished this once and I bought it again because I love it so much. I recommend this very much.
Snezhana D.
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville , GA
I got this in the color slate and its perfect for my dark eyebrows. I love how the tint is cool grey toned rather than reddish brown like most. The pencil is super thin so you can make thin hair like strokes and create natural looking eyebrows. Def my fav!!
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Bridgeville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What you twist out does not go back in, so be wary. A little does not go a long way. If you're looking for a better one honestly try abh or even the benefit brow line is good
Sab L.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyebrow pencil works soooo well! It helps keep my eyebrows on fleek and the brush gives my brows that perfect arc! Bought on the website!
Kerri J.
Kerri J.
Aberdeen, NJ
For about $20 cheaper you can buy the nyx micro eyebrow pencil and it does the same thing. Somethings from this brand I opt out of and buy a cheaper doup and this is definitely one of them I recommend to buy this product if you're obsessed with designer make up for the name otherwise the nyx equivalent is just as good
Lora P.
Lora P.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have some pretty thick brows so I don't use this often but I love the affect it gives when I do use it. I have actually bought and given this to friends to help them with their brow game
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Olympia , WA
Review for: Slate
Wow! This is the best brow pencil I've ever tried! The color was perfect for me. It applied so easily and I wad able to get the perfect brow! It is the perfect every day brow pencil. I will definitely be buying the one again!
Liz N.
Liz N.
Denton, NC
Review for: Light Brown, Blonde
This is my favorite brow product ever. Actually the only one use. It's easy to apply and last all day:) love the brush too:)
Angie D.
Angie D.
Clifton, CO
Does this really last all day?
Breeana B.
Breeana B.
Linton, IN
How long do these last? If you use them daily? It seemed to be not a lot of product came out of the pencil.