Lorac LORAC PRO Brow Pencil uploaded by shann s.Lorac LORAC PRO Brow Pencil uploaded by Sarah B.

BY LORAC

LORAC cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this LORAC PRO Brow Pencil, at Kohl's. see more...

• Does this really last all day? 1 Answers
  • How long do these last? If you use them daily? It seemed ...1 Answers
  • Anyone know of a drugstore dupe for this that’s similar t...1 Answers
Sayaa B.
Review for: Blonde more...
I feel like for the price point on this you can get MUCH better brow pencils. This one was just way to waxy for me and it didn’t have a lot of pigment. It was also the hardest retractable brow pencil I’ve ever tried to wind up its just hard to use and I don’t live for the packaging either. This is a hard pass for me.
Roxanne V.
Calexico
Review for: Slate more...
I’ve tried several eyebrow products but this one has definitely stuck. I use the color slate since it’s more cool grey is tone rather than the reddish tone since my eyebrows are naturally dark. I love it ! It is a little harder consistency but i like that cause I get te precision where needed and the thinness makes it easy to do hair like strokes
Will keep repurchasing if I can’t find another similar to this !!
Kerri J.
Aberdeen, NJ
For about $20 cheaper you can buy the nyx micro eyebrow pencil and it does the same thing. Somethings from this brand I opt out of and buy a cheaper doup and this is definitely one of them I recommend to buy this product if you're obsessed with designer make up for the name otherwise the nyx equivalent is just as good
Marissa T.
olympia, WA
Review for: Slate more...
Wow! This is the best brow pencil I've ever tried! The color was perfect for me. It applied so easily and I wad able to get the perfect brow! It is the perfect every day brow pencil. I will definitely be buying the one again!
Lora P.
Honolulu, HI
I have some pretty thick brows so I don't use this often but I love the affect it gives when I do use it. I have actually bought and given this to friends to help them with their brow game
Carolyn R.
Fallbrook, CA
Review for: Dark Brown more...
Absolute favorite brow product EVER
Between the formula of the pencil and the spooley thing it is amazing !
Blends so easily and the tip is so thin it gives you max control
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
I got this in the color slate and its perfect for my dark eyebrows. I love how the tint is cool grey toned rather than reddish brown like most. The pencil is super thin so you can make thin hair like strokes and create natural looking eyebrows. Def my fav!!
Lori T.
Fresno, CA
By FAR my favorite brow pencil! Bought my first one at Kohl's after trying several other products! Although this product is a bit pricey, I am willing to spend the money as it works well for me and I use it daily! I use the dark brown and it's a very good match for me! I would definitely recommend!
A. N.
The dark brown is a true color. The nib is very small and fine. It is also rather soft, which makes this a good dual-use product, as it works perfectly as a tightliner as well. I love the spoolie at the end, too. It will come off if you rub aggressively, but you shouldn't rub that hard around your eyes, anyway.
I really like this and it works on my eyes brows and it says all day. It is very easy to apply, and with my makeuo remover it comes off right away. It has nice packaging and I really like this. I finished this once and I bought it again because I love it so much. I recommend this very much.
Breeana B.
Linton , IN
How long do these last? If you use them daily? It seemed to be not a lot of product came out of the pencil.
Angie D.
Clifton, CO
Does this really last all day?
Roxanne V.
Calexico
Anyone know of a drugstore dupe for this that’s similar to the color slate since it’s more cool tone rather than the reddish tones.thanks !!!

back