BY LORAC

Perfect and Protect with POREfection® Foundation. This oil, paraben and fragrance free formula is infused with anti-aging antioxidants of Vitamins A and; E, Olive Leaf Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract and Papaya Fruit Extract to help soothe, nourish and rejuvenate while SPF 20 provides protection from UVA/UVB rays to help keep skin healthy, youthful and radiant. Get a poreless-looking, silky-smooth finish and achieve complexion POREfection® with LORAC. Foundation, Fair see more...

Samantha S.
Middle River, MD
Lorac POREfection foundation has been my go-to for 2 years now! I absolutely love this foundation and the smooth, poreless look it gives for a flawless finish. My favorite foundation so far. I would recommend this to people with any skin type.
Nancy D.
Okay so I am really on the fence about this one. While I feel the coverage is great and that you get along use out of this bottle I also feel that it is a bit too oily and leaves my skin feeling greasy and shiney. I (surprisingly) find that I like to use this foundation in the summer rather than the winter- go figure- makes no sense to me but that's how I feel. Definitely need a beauty blender to apply this but you lose a good amount within the beauty blender as it is super liquidy. I like a thicker foundation better. As far as the pore aspect - I have huge pores that are in my horrible genetics. I don't find that this helps them at all again unless in the summer. For some reason in winter my skin soaks up everything and I have yet to find a great product to really get in there and hide my large pores. I think this product is great for someone with minor issues or just looking for a foundation but if you have oily skin as it is and have large pores I would look elsewhere.
Adrienne R.
One of my favorite high end foundations, definitely. This gives me such a nice natural finish. And it’s just a good amount of coverage, but easily buildable. A little high in price, but absolutely worth it. I would definitely recommend.
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
Review for: PR2 - Light more...
This is awful. If you have any dry skin it clings to you like crazy. And makes the skin look worse. A little goes a long way, but I was not at all a fan of this foundation. It definitely doesn't leave you looking "smooth" and "pore-free".
Jeramar R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Love the foundation, looks very good on gives a nice finishing, a little pricy but it does contain a lot of product... the bottle with the pump is very convenient I would buy it again the only bad thing is that it has limited shades
Stephanie S.
Roanoke, VA
One of my favorite high quality brand foundation that is FULL coverage. You get a whole ounce for a reasonable price. Definitely need less then you think for good coverage and of course feels light not cakey or thick.
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
Review for: PR5 - Golden Light, PR4 - Light Medium more...
Lorac is just one of my favorite brands and their foundation is really good, especially for my girls that are a bit more yellow undertoned. This covers very well and if set with a good powder and a mist, will last all day!
Jacqueline H.
Saint Johns, FL
Overall this is a good foundation. I am medium toned and have combination skin. I think this foundation would be great for all skin types. It is long lasting but I don't find myself reaching for this as often anymore.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I would have to give the Lorac LORAC POREfection Foundation 3 out of 5 stars and that is only because it didn't really hide my pores and it wasn't as full coverage as I would have hoped. It went on smoothly and not streaky. I applied it with a brush and then smoothed it out with my beauty blender sponge. About half way through the day my foundation was seperating. Which is really frustrating when you are stuck at work all day. I'm hoping I just need to find a primer that will work better with it. I have oily/combination skin that likes to change its mind often in regards to what works with it and what does not!
Atalie L.
Corinth, MS
Review for: PR4 - Light Medium more...
I love this. It's a great matte foundation. It is very easy to apply. A great dupe would be the Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation it is very light weigh and has a good coverage. I would definitely recommend.
Jade S.
Pallion, Sunderland
What is the wearing time of this foundation? I think that's my biggest problem with foundations
Debbie K.
Franklin, MA
For anyone with oily skin...I have oily skin. I know this is oil-free, but is this mattifying or a dewy finish? How often do you have to touch up if you have oily skin?
Lauren W.
Chester, VA
Im in the market for a new foundation and lorac is my FAVORITE when it comes to make up so is this a good foundation?
Emma M.
Fresno, CA
I was at Khols the other day and I tried this foundation out on my arm and I really really liked it. And honestly can't stop thinking about how awesome it was! But I'm a bit nervous because I've never purchased any high end foundations before.. My main concerns with foundations is that 1) they have good coverage. 2) they don't oxidize. 3) they are long lasting. This being said does this foundation meet these standards??? Lol it as amazing on the face as it was on my arm?? Lol
Jennifer N.
I've been seeing this online and was wondering does it really hide your pores? I have huge pores and some black heads..