Add a Photo

By LORAC
#169 in Liquid Foundation
Perfect and Protect with POREfection® Foundation. This oil, paraben and fragrance free formula is infused with anti-aging antioxidants of Vitamins A and; E, Olive Leaf Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract and Papaya Fruit Extract to help soothe, nourish and rejuvenate while SPF 20 provides protection from UVA/UVB rays to help keep skin healthy, youthful and radiant. Get a poreless-looking, silky-smooth finish and achieve complexion POREfection® with LORAC. Foundation, Fair
Photos (23)
Kelsea R.
Kelsea R.
Traverse City, MI

I have been searching for a good foundation for quite a long time now. I was using Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation for awhile but it one of the more expensive ones. Although I love love love that foundation I wanted to see if I could find another one that was cheaper that could compare to it. I have tried attests 30 different foundations in the past few months and none I mean not one compared to the Giorgio Armani. There were some that I didn't necessarily hate but after using such a great one for so long others just didn't compare. I decided to give a couple more foundations a try and ended up trying lorac and two others. I didn't like the two others that much but lorac definitely is my now second favorite foundation out there. It definitely doesn't beat Giorgio Armani but it's a close second and for half the price. It matches my skin near perfectly, goes on beautifully and stays beautiful throughout the day, I even went in the hot tub a few nights ago and hadn't taken make makeup off yet when I got out my foundation was still looking great! Definitely would recommend
Jordyn G.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, Pa

This is an okay foundation. For people who are complaining about it making their skin shiny/oily, it has 20 spf and its not supposed to be mattifying, so that is to be expected (also with any other non-mattifying foundation with spf). I has light-medium coverage, but I was able to build this up pretty good on trouble spots, but still can't really be full coverage.
I only use this if I know I will be out in the sun and need a foundation with spf that also gives me a decent amount of coverage. Sort of pricey, but that's to be expected of a high end foundation.
Also, I would like to point out that this has a lot of good ingredients so this is good for sensitive skin because it won't break you out.
Haven P.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI

I lovvveee this foundation because it has a great coverage. I have average to dry skin depending on the day and always use a moisturizer/primer before applying and i have found that I don't think it gets oily throughout the day. I also have blotchy/uneven skin and I find that it has great coverage for me to have an even skin tone. I don't have to use much everyday to get enough for all over, about one pump, so this lasts a lonnnnggg time! Better than any other liquid foundation that I have used! It is also easy to use with the contour kits, cream or powder, which I've been experimenting with.
April C.
April C.
renton, wa

I have been using this foundation for a little over two weeks now and am in love! The price point is great, $36 for 1.2 ounces WITH A PUMP! But after that bit of information- the foundation itself is wonderful! it provides a sheet to medium coverage with a skin like look to it. I do like to set my foundations but I don't think everyone would have too, as this foundation is not overly luminous on the skin. The color is perfect for me, the coverage is just right and the look of it is very skin like. Works great with the Lorac Mattifying Primer too. Could be a holy grail item...time will tell.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN

I got this from kohls the other day and the color matched perfectly so I decided to get it and try it out. I really like this. It's very smooth and glides on the face. I use my elf powder brush to apply it and it works great. I found it to be a really good coverage without feeling so heavy on the face. It's easy to build up if you want more coverage. And I set it with a powder. It seemed to hold up pretty well for my 8 hour work day. It's $36 and you get a lot especially since you don't need a whole lot to have the pretty look.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Buffalo, NY

At first I didn't like the way it looked I felt it looked matted but didn't give a coverage that I needed and separated near the lines in my face..., but then realized my skin was completely dried out which gave it that look. So ive been applying my Clinique face lotion before hand and it's been a game changer. Make sure if you have dry skin to moisturize. I typically have "normal" skin but I guess it was to hot out and I wasn't staying hydrated so my skin was getting dried out.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Sunnyvale , Ca

I definitely wasn't that impressed with the quaity considering the price. I bought this at Ulta and because it was on the "nice" side of the store I had high expectations. I have mild breakouts here and there and this helped cover up problem spots and probably didn't make them any worse, but it definitely did not cover up everything. I noticed it doesn't last all that long and has a sort of odd smell to it, which it not something I was too happy to be putting on my face.
Kerry M.
Kerry M.

I was hesitant to buy this product due to the price, but I had a gift card and I felt like spoiling myself a little. I have pretty normal skin (not too oily or dry) and it works well for me. I either use a brush or a makeup brush to apply it, and it has a good color and good coverage. I may buy again, depending on how long it lasts me and if I decide it's worth the price, but for right now I'm pretty pleased with the quality and the color.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte, CA

I love Lorac in general. I got this foundation about a year ago at imats LA. Didn't really pay much attention to it, would rarely use it until recently started using it more this summer, and really really like it, it my go to summer foundation at the moment. It's a great everyday foundation, has a medium coverage but can be build up if you want more coverage. Gives me a flawless look without looking so cakey.
Shayla B.
Shayla B.
norco , CA

This foundation is not what I expected when I purchased it. The odor is very strong; it smells like chemicals. The smell didn't go away once i applied it to my face. I am not sensitive to smells usually, but this oder was quite horrid. The consistency was very chunky but liquidy as well. The colors weren't great on my skin tone (i am very pale) and the foundation reacted horribly with my other products
Jade S.
Jade S.
Sunderland, England

What is the wearing time of this foundation? I think that's my biggest problem with foundations
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville , Nc

Im in the market for a new foundation and lorac is my FAVORITE when it comes to make up so is this a good foundation?
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA

For anyone with oily skin...I have oily skin. I know this is oil-free, but is this mattifying or a dewy finish? How often do you have to touch up if you have oily skin?
Emma M.
Emma M.
Fresno, CA

I was at Khols the other day and I tried this foundation out on my arm and I really really liked it. And honestly can't stop thinking about how awesome it was! But I'm a bit nervous because I've never purchased any high end foundations before.. My main concerns with foundations is that 1) they have good coverage. 2) they don't oxidize. 3) they are long lasting. This being said does this foundation meet these standards??? Lol it as amazing on the face as it was on my arm?? Lol
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

I've been seeing this online and was wondering does it really hide your pores? I have huge pores and some black heads..