10 colors available

BY LORAC

Perfect and Protect with POREfection® Foundation. This oil, paraben and fragrance free formula is infused with anti-aging antioxidants of Vitamins A and; E, Olive Leaf Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract and Papaya Fruit Extract to help soothe, nourish and rejuvenate while SPF 20 provides protection from UVA/UVB rays to help keep skin healthy, youthful and radiant. Get a poreless-looking, silky-smooth finish and achieve complexion POREfection® with LORAC. Foundation, Fair see more...

• I have SUPER LARGE pores. Anyone else with that problem that has tr...1 Answers
  • How good is this for oily/acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • I have very oily skin and acne prone. Does anyone know if this foun...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty Bar*
Jordyn G.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, Pa
Review for: PR8 - Golden Tan
This is an okay foundation. For people who are complaining about it making their skin shiny/oily, it has 20 spf and its not supposed to be mattifying, so that is to be expected (also with any other non-mattifying foundation with spf). I has light-medium coverage, but I was able to build this up pretty good on trouble spots, but still can't really be full coverage.
I only use this if I know I will be out in the sun and need a foundation with spf that also gives me a decent amount of coverage. Sort of pricey, but that's to be expected of a high end foundation.
Also, I would like to point out that this has a lot of good ingredients so this is good for sensitive skin because it won't break you out.
April C.
April C.
Renton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: PR3 - Light Beige
I have been using this foundation for a little over two weeks now and am in love! The price point is great, $36 for 1.2 ounces WITH A PUMP! But after that bit of information- the foundation itself is wonderful! it provides a sheet to medium coverage with a skin like look to it. I do like to set my foundations but I don't think everyone would have too, as this foundation is not overly luminous on the skin. The color is perfect for me, the coverage is just right and the look of it is very skin like. Works great with the Lorac Mattifying Primer too. Could be a holy grail item...time will tell.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Buffalo, NY
At first I didn't like the way it looked I felt it looked matted but didn't give a coverage that I needed and separated near the lines in my face..., but then realized my skin was completely dried out which gave it that look. So ive been applying my Clinique face lotion before hand and it's been a game changer. Make sure if you have dry skin to moisturize. I typically have "normal" skin but I guess it was to hot out and I wasn't staying hydrated so my skin was getting dried out.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Sunnyvale , Ca
Review for: PR2 - Light
I definitely wasn't that impressed with the quaity considering the price. I bought this at Ulta and because it was on the "nice" side of the store I had high expectations. I have mild breakouts here and there and this helped cover up problem spots and probably didn't make them any worse, but it definitely did not cover up everything. I noticed it doesn't last all that long and has a sort of odd smell to it, which it not something I was too happy to be putting on my face.
Kerry M.
Kerry M.
Review for: PR6 - Medium Beige
I was hesitant to buy this product due to the price, but I had a gift card and I felt like spoiling myself a little. I have pretty normal skin (not too oily or dry) and it works well for me. I either use a brush or a makeup brush to apply it, and it has a good color and good coverage. I may buy again, depending on how long it lasts me and if I decide it's worth the price, but for right now I'm pretty pleased with the quality and the color.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Lorac in general. I got this foundation about a year ago at imats LA. Didn't really pay much attention to it, would rarely use it until recently started using it more this summer, and really really like it, it my go to summer foundation at the moment. It's a great everyday foundation, has a medium coverage but can be build up if you want more coverage. Gives me a flawless look without looking so cakey.
Shayla B.
Shayla B.
norco , CA
This foundation is not what I expected when I purchased it. The odor is very strong; it smells like chemicals. The smell didn't go away once i applied it to my face. I am not sensitive to smells usually, but this oder was quite horrid. The consistency was very chunky but liquidy as well. The colors weren't great on my skin tone (i am very pale) and the foundation reacted horribly with my other products
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: PR5 - Golden Light
One of my favorite foundations! It goes on very smooth and its matte finish but not drying. Also, it doesn't make your face flat. It is definitely long lasting and when it starts to break off, it still looks amazing and makes your skin looking very healthy. It has a pump, which is always nice. When I am done with this I am going to repurchase it again for sure.
Nadene O.
Nadene O.
Yakima, WA
Review for: PR4 - Light Medium
I went in to have my face matched to this foundation, knowing I have acne. It's a soft foundation that is build able. It had a dewy finish that I personally don't like because having acne and having it look oily, not so good. But it didn't give me any new breakouts. It does hold up throughout the day and if u don't have acne, I totally recommend it.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Riverside, CA
If you have an olive skin tone this foundation may work for you. It is also long lasting. It is medium coverage but it is build able. Also the bottle has a pump. It also doesn't oxidize!! It doesn't look to orange either. It blends into the skin really well. I use a damp beauty blender to blend it into my skin. It is an overall great foundation.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Sunderland, England
What is the wearing time of this foundation? I think that's my biggest problem with foundations
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
For anyone with oily skin...I have oily skin. I know this is oil-free, but is this mattifying or a dewy finish? How often do you have to touch up if you have oily skin?
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville , NC
Im in the market for a new foundation and lorac is my FAVORITE when it comes to make up so is this a good foundation?
Emma M.
Emma M.
Fresno, CA
I was at Khols the other day and I tried this foundation out on my arm and I really really liked it. And honestly can't stop thinking about how awesome it was! But I'm a bit nervous because I've never purchased any high end foundations before.. My main concerns with foundations is that 1) they have good coverage. 2) they don't oxidize. 3) they are long lasting. This being said does this foundation meet these standards??? Lol it as amazing on the face as it was on my arm?? Lol
Jessica S.