Lorac LORAC Lip Luxe 8-Hour Lip Color uploaded by Kaitlyn N.Lorac LORAC Lip Luxe 8-Hour Lip Color uploaded by Kaitlyn N.Lorac LORAC Lip Luxe 8-Hour Lip Color uploaded by Olivia J.

BY LORAC

LORAC cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this LORAC Lip Luxe 8-Hour Lip Color, at Kohl's. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this lip color! It works vibrantly with my super pale skin. It has a creamy application. It seems to last about 5 hours. Sometimes excess will come off on my coffee cup but I think that's pretty mild wear and tear. " in 4 reviews
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
Review for: True Red more...
Beautiful lip product. So creamy and pigmented, and it really does wear for eight hours without reapplication. So amazing for the price, and I would recommend to everyone !
Ralie H.
Birdsboro, PA
Review for: Bordeaux more...
This is a wonderful deep color that is really long lasting. It does not dry out lips but it does have a bit of feathering that can happen. It is very smooth when applied and is a staple in my collection.
Amanda H.
AnnaMaria V.
CHICAGO, IL
I'm guilty of often buying lipstick that looks good in the tube, only to get home and experience a different color on my lips. But, this one did not disappoint! I got it in True Red and it's magnificent. The price is right, the pigment pay-off is on point, and it lasts without over drying my lips (says a lot as I live in the mid-west where we're still seeing some snow in April). I detect an slight odor on the lipstick, like faint cotton candy. Nothing that is too strong. I think I'll go try on more of the colors offered.
Jessica F.
I got four colors from kohl's at $8 each. So far I've just tested the True Red color. It does last long(as long as you don't eat) and is creamy but it's not really pigmented. You have two apply a few coats. And then it's not even really red. For a product to have a name True Red , it had undertones of pink to it. Just a strange color
Vanessa W.
I purchased this lipstick a few weeks ago in Bordeaux and I love it. You can apply a little for a lighter color or more for a darker color. I also like how well it stains. My lip color is still perfect after 6 or more hours of wear. I will definitely invest in more shades of this lip color.
Mishal F.
I love this lipstick it does definitely does live up to 8 hours I got mine in the shade Bordeaux which is a wine colour. this is a great lipstick however it doesn't compare to the alter ego lipsticks.
Amber N.
Merced, CA
Love this product it's true to color and you can use a little for a sheer color or use a lot to make it darker . It's very buildable and the packaging is so cute .
Alejandra B.
me gusta el color el precio pero le hace falta algo pero me gusta el empaque la prese tacion es agradable si van a invertir en este los apoyo es muy buena idea para un regalo es perfecto si lo compran me gustaria que dejes tu opinion acerca de este y es buen producto
Stephany C.
Cutler bay, FL
It's a very nice creamy lipstick nice to go on dates. It didn't disappointed me it's actually good. It's light but if you keep putting it wil be good
Mandy G.
Any color recommendations for my skin tone? I am not big on lipstick but I want to add a few to my makeup drawer for the occasions I do wear it and I can never seem to pick something that works well with my coloring.
Alejandra B.
que color les agrada mas
¿tienen buen cubrimiento?