Lorac LORAC Lip Luxe 8-Hour Lip Color uploaded by Olivia J.

BY LORAC

LORAC cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this LORAC Lip Luxe 8-Hour Lip Color, at Kohl's. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got four colors from kohl's at $8 each. So far I've just tested the True Red color. It does last long(as long as you don't eat) and is creamy but it's not really pigmented. You have two apply a few coats. And then it's not even really red. For a product to have a name True Red , it had undertones of pink to it. Just a strange color
Alejandra B.
me gusta el color el precio pero le hace falta algo pero me gusta el empaque la prese tacion es agradable si van a invertir en este los apoyo es muy buena idea para un regalo es perfecto si lo compran me gustaria que dejes tu opinion acerca de este y es buen producto
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip color! It works vibrantly with my super pale skin. It has a creamy application. It seems to last about 5 hours. Sometimes excess will come off on my coffee cup but I think that's pretty mild wear and tear.
Jazmine R.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Review for: Bordeaux
This product is pretty great and it does exactly what it says it does. I think it is in my top list of my favorite products
Mishal F.
Mishal F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipstick it does definitely does live up to 8 hours I got mine in the shade Bordeaux which is a wine colour. this is a great lipstick however it doesn't compare to the alter ego lipsticks.
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Cutler bay , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a very nice creamy lipstick nice to go on dates. It didn't disappointed me it's actually good. It's light but if you keep putting it wil be good
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Review for: Coral
Creamy, long lasting lip color. Very pigmented so a little goes a long way. Slim packing fits right into a pocket.
Angel M.
Angel M.
This product is great! The color looks amazing and vibrant! It looks more like a blue toned pink which is sometimes better!
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
I purchased this lipstick a few weeks ago in Bordeaux and I love it. You can apply a little for a lighter color or more for a darker color. I also like how well it stains. My lip color is still perfect after 6 or more hours of wear. I will definitely invest in more shades of this lip color.
Faye T.
Faye T.
Delano, CA
Love the color!!! What ever it says it's trust. Last about 8 hours.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Any color recommendations for my skin tone? I am not big on lipstick but I want to add a few to my makeup drawer for the occasions I do wear it and I can never seem to pick something that works well with my coloring.
¿tienen buen cubrimiento?
Alejandra B.
que color les agrada mas