Lorac LORAC Front of the Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner, Dark Grey, .02 fl oz uploaded by Catherine Y.Lorac LORAC Front of the Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner, Dark Grey, .02 fl oz uploaded by Daria K.

BY LORAC

This high-performing no-smudge, no-budge, water-resistant liquid eye liner boasts a unique automatic delivery system that provides a clean, precise application. The flexible tip provides ultimate control, accuracy and smooth strokes, so you ll never miss your lines. From very fine to dramatically bold, this versatile pro will take you to the front of the line every time! Front of the Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner, Dark Grey see more...

Nicole K.
Review for: Navy
I love a navy liner and it's especially hard to find one with a brush tip. You do have to work fast with this one because it sets pretty fast and feels sticky if you try to go over it again. Overall it's a nice pigmented navy liquid liner that does not smudge or fade with wear.
Daria K.
Champaign, IL
Review for: Other
I purchased the black color and it’s my favorite eyeliner. The tip stays sharp instead of getting blunt and flimsy after using multiple times. Lasts me allllll day. Purchased at Ulta when it was on sale just to try something new (a friend recommended it) and I will never use any other liner
Shelby ✋.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Other
This is my all time favorite eyeliner. I recommend it to everyone, the price I think at first for people who are used to drug store eyeliners is a bit off putting but it lasts for a couple months versus a couple weeks for the drug store brands. Love love love!!!
Alexa M.
elmwood park, IL
This liquid liner is amazing, fantastic, phenomenal, perfect, etc. It is the best liquid eyeliner on the market! I have tried liquid liners from many different brands both highend and drugstore and none come close to how amazing this liner is. It's a brush tip that glides right across the lid. It isn't stiff and it doesn't skip. Also it is instantly dark black, no going over it a ton to build up color! If I could give this 1,000 stars I would!!!
Matthew J.
Piggott, AR
Review for: Other
This is far and above my favorite eyeliner of all time! The packaging is amazing and sleek. The price is a little high but it lasts so long. The tip is super fine but really easy to work with and dries down to a really nice dark black. I will always be loyal to this no matter how many different eyeliners I try out.
Victoria B.
Elkton , MD
Review for: Other
This is the best eyeliner for that sleek look. Definitely a easy to use and there is so much product in this tiny tube. It doesn't dry out either which is awesome! I will definitely be repurchasing this eyeliner and I would recommend this to a friend!
Shayna K.
Review for: Navy
I love lorac's shadow's, lip glosses, bronzers, etc but I'm really not fond of this particular product. I'm more of a gel liner kinda gal anyway but I'm not fond of this brush tip because I feel like it's too stiff and in my opinion the formula is splotchy.
Emily N.
Review for: Navy
I absolutely love this liquid liner! It is so pigmented and creamy and last all day on my eyes! The Navy is a perfect pop of color but still subtle enough that it's not gonna be to drastic. Also with this liquid liner it gives you the perfect wing!
Paris R.
Review for: Navy
This is the best liquid eyeliner I think you can ever buy! It glides on and is easy to remove if you mess up (God knows I do!) It's a very dark black color and doesn't fade. It looks very professional and I always get asked what I'm using and get a lot of compliments. It's amazing for everyday makeup, and I couldn't go a day without it.
Roxanna F.
Goshen , IN
Review for: Navy
This is one a very good liquid liner. It has more of a brush tip than a felt tip so it can draw your line a little more precise. I only complain I have is that it's not a matte finish.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do y'all find 1 of these will last before it runs out? Thanks!
Moxie I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este no se corre?  Es de larga duración?