LORAC Loose Face Powder For the Face uploaded by Araceli A.

BY LORAC

Set the stage with this professional Face Powder that evens out your skin tone and sets your makeup for a picture perfect matte finish.  This sheer, silky powder is 100% fragrance-free and has encapsulated Jojoba Oil to condition your skin for a soft, natural look and feel.  This translucent loose powder is the perfect universal shade to set and perfect all skin tones for flawless, long-lasting coverage. 100% Fragrance Free. Recommended for all skin types except extremely dry skin. Encapsulated Jojoba Oil acts as a skin conditioner. Especially good for oily skin; Face Powder has no added oil or emollient binding agents like those in most pressed powder. For the Face, P2 - Light/Medium see more...

• "And it is a great price for my opinion high end " in 1 review
  • "Great product to set your make up with and remember a little goes a long way don't want a cake face" in 1 review
  • "This loose face powder has good coverage and shine control, but I will say that I, personally, felt that it was slightly on the chalky side." in 1 review
Savannah S.
I love this finishing powder because it gives you a slight cooling affect. It’s made with peppermint oil! It blends very easily. It also comes with a little puff thing to apply it with so it’s super convenient.
Ariana M.
This product was amazing! I love it! It had great consistency. I recommend everyone to try it out! Great for baking and setting your makeup. Apply with a beauty blender or and sponge that you may have.
Kaila B.
I love Lorac and keep their shadow palettes in my kit to use almost every time I'm on a job. This loose face powder has good coverage and shine control, but I will say that I, personally, felt that it was slightly on the chalky side. I still gave it a B, I would have done an A- if available though.
Ayline C.
This was my first setting powder and I love it, its very lightweight and I use it when it comes to baking. The price is not bad compared to other products and it leaves a matte finish.
kendra m.
Watauga, TX
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
I love this product. I can't stop using it. Perfect product for such a great price. Lasts all day long.This is such a great loose powder if you want to go mat if you don't like the whole mat look you can still use this under the eyes and in your oil spots for that high light effect worth every cent
Marissa P.
Pacoima, CA
This loose powder is wonderful! Great product to set your make up with and remember a little goes a long way don't want a cake face
Kaitlan M.
New Braunfels, TX
Love the lorac face powder. Easy to use and pretty affordable. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. I always have this in my bag
Katiria V.
Philadelphia, PA
I loved this product! It felt like i did not have anything on my face. If you want a natural look i completely recommend it
Cristal R.
This powder by LORAC gives me the finishing look I am looking for. It helps me to maintain a fresh look all day. Flawless