LORAC Little Black Palette uploaded by Charice M.LORAC Little Black Palette uploaded by Charice M.LORAC Little Black Palette uploaded by Cindy D.

BY LORAC

A baked eye shadow and eye primer palette. Everyone needs a Little Black Palette! Create long-lasting, hot looks for days, evenings, and after-hours in the city with this must-have palette. Shine in rich golds and bronzes with four color-coordinated, mineral-infused, silky-smooth, shimmering Baked Eye Shadows and a mini Behind The Scenes Eye Shadow Primer, all packed in a must-have sleek black case. Buy a little perfection with LORAC's Little Black Palette—it's the must-have accessory for every season! It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

LORAC Little Black Palette
  • "First of all I'm obsessed with this brand. Love their eye shadows more than urban decay. they are so pigmented and soft to put on. Easy to blend and easy to take off. its an amazing combination of colors. you can wear them during the day or night. make it drastic or make it soft. just love love love love this pallet. " in 11 reviews
Keyshia C.
New York
I absolutely love this little palette! This palette provides the perfect golden tan glow for your eyes. Very well pigmented. The colors are very shimmery and somewhat metallic, so if you're looking for a more subtle look than maybe this isn't for you. Still, I use this palette occasionally, and the eyeshadow primer works wonderfully. I love this shadow! They are metallic, I wear the two lighter shades daytime and they help give me that bright-eyed sun-kissed glow. I'll even use the lighter shadow above my cheekbones as a highlighter. The lightest shade in the palette provides the perfect base and the other colors can be mixed depending on the event. I also suggest dabbing a little of the lightest shade on your under eyelids to really open up your eyes and make them look bigger. I recommend this palette 1000% and you can create many looks with this palette! A must-have for cosmetics junkies!
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
So so so in love ..lorac is amazing quality and their highlighters and bronzers are such amazing quality and have such a beautiful shimmer..if i want to look like a million bucks i definitly reach for the lorac little black palette it is amazing and totally worth its weight in gold!! If your debating what contour/highlight palette to get i urge you to get the little black palette you will fall in love!!
Charice M.
Copperas Cove, TX
I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow palette! I use it on almost a daily basis. It has the perfect pigmentation and glides on perfectly it's just so easy to apply and lasts all the way up until you remove it. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
Omg a shimmering heaven. These eyeshadows are to die for. There very opaque and pigmented, I love them. The packaging is super cute to. It was limited edition, so there hard to find. But if you do find them pick them up there gorgeous.
Casandra H.
Bonham, TX
Every color has just enough shimmer, the light I use for highlighting, medium for lid, and bronze or the darkest color for crease/corners and it really gives off a "sun-glow" type of look. If I'm in a hurry, the really bronze-y color blended right looks good too.
Shameem A.
ocala, FL
Leanna F.
Northport, AL
The pigmentation of this palette is outstanding. but, the number of looks you can achieve is very limited from the sparce collection of shadows in This palette, and considering how much it is. this is something that I would recommend buying If your not in a deep money crunch because the shadows are ravishing.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Looks so nice and shimmery. It would be an easy portable makeup and I would love to get another palette of this eye shadow. I think a vox box with this and other two faced products would be all the rave !
This is an amazing little palette and the eye primer that goes with it is an added bonus. The colours are perfect for my brown eyes and I love that I can create both a day and a night look with it. The quality of the product is outstanding and the packaging is safe and secure
Jazmin S.
Honestly I feel like this pallet is similar to the Kylie Jenner pallet but she just released so I wouldn't buy her pallet I would just get this one this one is so nice and pretty