LORAC Little Black Palette uploaded by Charice M.LORAC Little Black Palette uploaded by Charice M.LORAC Little Black Palette uploaded by Cindy D.

BY LORAC

A baked eye shadow and eye primer palette. Everyone needs a Little Black Palette! Create long-lasting, hot looks for days, evenings, and after-hours in the city with this must-have palette. Shine in rich golds and bronzes with four color-coordinated, mineral-infused, silky-smooth, shimmering Baked Eye Shadows and a mini Behind The Scenes Eye Shadow Primer, all packed in a must-have sleek black case. Buy a little perfection with LORAC's Little Black Palette—it's the must-have accessory for every season! It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Janel B.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
So so so in love ..lorac is amazing quality and their highlighters and bronzers are such amazing quality and have such a beautiful shimmer..if i want to look like a million bucks i definitly reach for the lorac little black palette it is amazing and totally worth its weight in gold!! If your debating what contour/highlight palette to get i urge you to get the little black palette you will fall in love!!
This is an amazing little palette and the eye primer that goes with it is an added bonus. The colours are perfect for my brown eyes and I love that I can create both a day and a night look with it. The quality of the product is outstanding and the packaging is safe and secure
Casandra R.
Casandra R.
Bonham, TX
Every color has just enough shimmer, the light I use for highlighting, medium for lid, and bronze or the darkest color for crease/corners and it really gives off a "sun-glow" type of look. If I'm in a hurry, the really bronze-y color blended right looks good too.
Charice M.
Charice M.
Copperas Cove, TX
I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow palette! I use it on almost a daily basis. It has the perfect pigmentation and glides on perfectly it's just so easy to apply and lasts all the way up until you remove it. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looks so nice and shimmery. It would be an easy portable makeup and I would love to get another palette of this eye shadow. I think a vox box with this and other two faced products would be all the rave !
kristin W.
kristin W.
Jefferson City, MO
I'm not sure if this is the exact one I own, but Lorac in general make really great eyeshadows. A bit up there in price, but totally worth it if ou want to splurge. Would look amazing on blue eyes.
Alyshia S.
Alyshia S.
Phoenix, AZ
Very pigmented shadows. I believe they can also be used wet or dry. They are pretty wearable colors, but I never seem to reach for them when doing my makeup. The palette is very bulky.
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I feel like this pallet is similar to the Kylie Jenner pallet but she just released so I wouldn't buy her pallet I would just get this one this one is so nice and pretty
Liv G.
Liv G.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Primer does tend to crease but hold the shadow for what seems to be forever. The color pay of is super pigmented and looks gorgeous on any skin color.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Salem, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect palette to throw in a clutch or evening bag for a night out. The colors are perfect and go with a lot of different looks.