LORAC Little Black Palette uploaded by Charice M.LORAC Little Black Palette uploaded by Charice M.LORAC Little Black Palette uploaded by Cindy D.

BY LORAC

A baked eye shadow and eye primer palette. Everyone needs a Little Black Palette! Create long-lasting, hot looks for days, evenings, and after-hours in the city with this must-have palette. Shine in rich golds and bronzes with four color-coordinated, mineral-infused, silky-smooth, shimmering Baked Eye Shadows and a mini Behind The Scenes Eye Shadow Primer, all packed in a must-have sleek black case. Buy a little perfection with LORAC's Little Black Palette—it's the must-have accessory for every season! It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Keyshia C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this little palette! This palette provides the perfect golden tan glow for your eyes. Very well pigmented. The colors are very shimmery and somewhat metallic, so if you're looking for a more subtle look than maybe this isn't for you. Still, I use this palette occasionally, and the eyeshadow primer works wonderfully. I love this shadow! They are metallic, I wear the two lighter shades daytime and they help give me that bright-eyed sun-kissed glow. I'll even use the lighter shadow above my cheekbones as a highlighter. The lightest shade in the palette provides the perfect base and the other colors can be mixed depending on the event. I also suggest dabbing a little of the lightest shade on your under eyelids to really open up your eyes and make them look bigger. I recommend this palette 1000% and you can create many looks with this palette! A must-have for cosmetics junkies!
Kimberly C.
Jackson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous pallet of beautiful eyeshadows. Smooth creamy consistent coverage I can depend on to keep my eyes looking beautiful. My go to product.
Clean beautiful smell. Trusted coverage.
I purchased this product at my online beauty store. I would recommend this product to my friends family and clients. Ten out of ten stars.
Genny E.
san diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg a shimmering heaven. These eyeshadows are to die for. There very opaque and pigmented, I love them. The packaging is super cute to. It was limited edition, so there hard to find. But if you do find them pick them up there gorgeous.
Jesse j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the shimmery butterness of this palette. I used colors wet, they stayed on for over 10 hours. Also go on nicely as a liner
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pretty great and it does exactly what it says it does. I think it is in my top lost of my favorite products
Shameem A.
ocala, FL
First of all I'm obsessed with this brand. Love their eye shadows more than urban decay. they are so pigmented and soft to put on. Easy to blend and easy to take off. its an amazing combination of colors. you can wear them during the day or night. make it drastic or make it soft. just love love love love this pallet.
Rose Ann A.
This such a beautiful little palette. Perfect for traveling. The shadows are very pigmented. great quality.
Cheyenne M.
Spanish Fort, AL
I love this brand! They eyeshadows are very easy to blend and look amazing on. The eyeshadows are good for a day or night look.
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect little gift for any makeup love... Amazing colors... Amazing packaging... Amazing everything... Love love love LORAC...
Erica C.
Gambrills, MD
Got this off Hautelook and I love it. The colors are beautiful. Easy to blend. Pretty packaging. The shadows get a little messy in the box because they are raised in a half sphere shape.