LORAC Lips with Benefits TANtalizer Lips With Benefits uploaded by Patrick E F.

BY LORAC

Antonio. Create a stir wtih LORAC s TANtalizer Lips With Benefits Gloss! This unique, hydrating formula is Paraben-Free and infused with antioxidants of Acai Berry, Pomegranate Extract and Vitamins C & E to help nourish and protect your kissable pout. These luscious glosses feature a menage-a-trois of swirling striped hues for a one-of-a-kind, high-shine finish with flirty, sexy color and a sweet Creme Brulee fragrance that will have you wanting more. No strings attached, no sticky entanglements, just a satisfying, silky-smooth application every time. Don t be bashful, Lips With Benefits comes in many complementing shades to please you so you won t have to feel guilty about choosing more than one color to love! TANtalizer Lips With Benefits,. see more...

Caity R.
Cave Junction, OR
I purchased this from Hautelook.com and while I loved the creme brulee smell and taste it felt too tacky on my lips and never dried down enough. I love this brand and had high hopes to find a lip gloss that was not super heavy on my lips. I gave this to my mom however and she LOVED it so I'll give it 4 stars on the count of it being a good product & that lip gloss just isnt my thing.
Ivelizz G.
I love this lip gloss. I own the shade Ernesto (beautiful bronze color), and it shines without the sticky feel. I love it and can't wait to purchase the shade called Marco (which by the way is my hubby's name:) I love it, you can definitely use this lip gloss any time of the year! This lip gloss is a must have.
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville , TN
This is a great summer lip gloss. If you've got a good summer glow going on this would be a great product for you. However if you are party white like me you might want to go with something a little lighter and less bronze.
Teisha S.
Brooklyn , NY
Amazing just amazing! I got it on sale and I would go back and pay full price for this gloss in a heartbeat! Lorac never fails me!
Megan E.
Dayton, OH
I love this brand! Everything is made so well and stays in place. Just like this lips with benefits. It feels great and stays.
Melissa S.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
Simply marvelous lip product. Would purchase other lip products from this brand. Would recommend to family and friends.
Jennifer K.
Cromwell, CT
Maravilloso producto. Lo recomiendo mucho. El color del labial es muy bonito y colorido. Espero que les agrade
Karmyn I.
Richmond , TX
This is a great lip gloss. Has a good amount of shine and bronze. Surprisingly pretty on top of a red lipstick!
Melissa M.
Coppell , TX
Lorac lip glosses are the best. Not at all sticky. Lite color and yummy fragrance. Very moisturizing lip gloss.
Veronica M.
Goes on so smoothly ! And the color is so nice , ohhh! And the smell , smells soooo good !!!
Lourdes R.
San Diego, CA
Where can I get this ?
Veronica P.
Portland, OR
Where can I find this product? Is it sort of matte or no? And want to know if it's worth buying it
How can i sample this?:)
Faith B.
Are these only available in ulta & the states?
Cassandra C.
do these feel tacky on the lips