BY LORAC

Chris- Fuscia Shimmer. Create a stir with LORAC s Lips With Benefits Gloss! This unique, hydrating formula is Paraben-Free and infused with antioxidants of Acai Berry, Pomegranate Extract and Vitamins C & E to help nourish and protect your kissable pout. These luscious glosses feature a menage-a-trois of swirling striped hues for a one-of-a-kind, high-shine finish with flirty, sexy color and a sweet Creme Brulee fragrance that will have you wanting more. No strings attached, no sticky entanglements, just a satisfying, silky-smooth application every time. Don t be bashful, Lips With Benefits comes in many complementing shades to please you so you won t have to feel guilty about choosing more than one color to love! Lip Gloss, Chris. see more...

• I'm looking for new lip products, my lips tend to get dry very ea...1 Answers
  • I was wondering how long this lip gloss lasts? Many of them go on...1 Answers
  • What is the rating on this product by Lorac?2 Answers
LORAC Lips with Benefits Lip Gloss
  • "All of them have a swirl of three different colors in each tube and all of them come out beautiful on your lips." in 1 review
  • "It stays on for a very long time, everyone always says what a beautiful color it is " in 1 review
  • "Color payoff is great with these and they are not sticky in the least." in 1 review
  • "This lip product is great!" in 1 review
  • "A bit pricey for my taste." in 1 review
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip gloss. It is really pigmented. It goes on to the lips very nicely and smoothly. It is not tacky or sticky. The packaging is really nice, but I do wish there is more product in the bottle. It definitely meets my expectations. It also has nice shine. The product also lasts a very long time, which is really nice.
Mallory T.
Mallory T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this gloss quite a lot. It's a nice natural shade that has great staying power without the formula being too thick or sticky. I like to wear it by itself or sometimes over other lipsticks for a bit of shine.
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this product to try it and am so loving it so bad. I just want to get all colors.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
saginaw, MI
This product is one of my all time favorite lip glosses on the market! This lipgloss is great for a little pick me up throughout the day pack full of hydration and color I highly recommend this product!
Kaytlyn R.
Kaytlyn R.
Jacksonville, FL
This is by far my go-to lip gloss! I've been using it for the past 3 years and have steadily re-purchased it. My favorite is the shade "Chuck," as I've found it's a perfect natural tone for my skin and looks beautiful when applied over a large majority of my lipsticks. I really favor the consistency, it doesn't feel sticky on my lips, but instead keeps them feeling hydrated. I'll continue to use it until I can no longer get my hands on it!
amy s.
amy s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVEA this lip gloss. It has a slightly sweet scent but not too strong. It isn't too sticky. The pigmentation is incredible and the color stays for a good amount of time for a gloss. I love the packaging, it's not too big but still has a lot of product.
Jazmine R.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pretty great and it does exactly what it says it does. I think it is in my top list of my favorite products
Mattisen P.
Mattisen P.
Kennewick wa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not too sticky. Good pigmentation. Lasts a long time. It is a little pricey, but I'd probably buy again.
Allie D.
Allie D.
4 stars only because these lip glosses are a little bit tacky on the lips for quite some time, other than that- beautiful pigments, long lasting shine and such an amazing smell!
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Del Valle, TX
These are by far my most favorite lip glosses ever. All of them havebanswirl of three different colors in each tube and all of them come out beautiful om your lios .
Zara S.
Zara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the rating on this product by Lorac?
Tara B.
Tara B.
Cedartown, GA
I'm looking for new lip products, my lips tend to get dry very easily. Is this product moisturizing?
Karolin G.
Karolin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering how long this lip gloss lasts? Many of them go on and after 15 min are gone?