BY LORAC

Chris- Fuscia Shimmer. Create a stir with LORAC s Lips With Benefits Gloss! This unique, hydrating formula is Paraben-Free and infused with antioxidants of Acai Berry, Pomegranate Extract and Vitamins C & E to help nourish and protect your kissable pout. These luscious glosses feature a menage-a-trois of swirling striped hues for a one-of-a-kind, high-shine finish with flirty, sexy color and a sweet Creme Brulee fragrance that will have you wanting more. No strings attached, no sticky entanglements, just a satisfying, silky-smooth application every time. Don t be bashful, Lips With Benefits comes in many complementing shades to please you so you won t have to feel guilty about choosing more than one color to love! Lip Gloss, Chris. see more...

• I'm looking for new lip products, my lips tend to get dry very ea...1 Answers
  • I was wondering how long this lip gloss lasts? Many of them go on...1 Answers
  • What is the rating on this product by Lorac?2 Answers
LORAC Lips with Benefits Lip Gloss
  • "All of them have a swirl of three different colors in each tube and all of them come out beautiful on your lips." in 1 review
  • "It stays on for a very long time, everyone always says what a beautiful color it is " in 1 review
  • "Color payoff is great with these and they are not sticky in the least." in 1 review
  • "This lip product is great!" in 1 review
  • "A bit pricey for my taste." in 1 review
Rachel C.
saginaw, MI
This product is one of my all time favorite lip glosses on the market! This lipgloss is great for a little pick me up throughout the day pack full of hydration and color I highly recommend this product!
Lauren P.
MENIFEE, CA
These are by far my most favorite lip glosses EVER! All of them have a swirl of three different colors in each tube and all of them come out beautiful on your lips. They shimmer beautifully with a sheer pop of color. You can wear them alone or over lipstick for an extra special look. These are a go-to product for me on an everyday basis. I keep one in my purse at all times. I absolutely love the fact that they moisturize your lips, so not only do they make your lips look deliciously gorgeous but they have "benefits" as well. I've tried many many lip glosses and have never come across something that I love more. I've noticed since using them, I rarely reach for lip balm anymore. My lips seem healthier, plus I'd much rather reach for something beautiful and shimmery. Oh and they have the most wonderful flavor, almost like a creme brulee or something. Scrumptious!
Kaytlyn R.
Jacksonville, FL
This is by far my go-to lip gloss! I've been using it for the past 3 years and have steadily re-purchased it. My favorite is the shade "Chuck," as I've found it's a perfect natural tone for my skin and looks beautiful when applied over a large majority of my lipsticks. I really favor the consistency, it doesn't feel sticky on my lips, but instead keeps them feeling hydrated. I'll continue to use it until I can no longer get my hands on it!
Jessica A.
I love this lip gloss. It is really pigmented. It goes on to the lips very nicely and smoothly. It is not tacky or sticky. The packaging is really nice, but I do wish there is more product in the bottle. It definitely meets my expectations. It also has nice shine. The product also lasts a very long time, which is really nice.
amy s.
I LOVEA this lip gloss. It has a slightly sweet scent but not too strong. It isn't too sticky. The pigmentation is incredible and the color stays for a good amount of time for a gloss. I love the packaging, it's not too big but still has a lot of product.
Mallory T.
I like this gloss quite a lot. It's a nice natural shade that has great staying power without the formula being too thick or sticky. I like to wear it by itself or sometimes over other lipsticks for a bit of shine.
Mary N.
Stockton, CA
This one looks cool but it's going to definitely take certain individuals to pull it off. It shows up too pink on my lips and doesn't work well with my skin tone. However, the gloss is gives is perfect the color just didn't work out for me. I may try mixing it with other glosses I have or with some lipstick to see if I can make if work
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL
This is such a great product! The gloss feels nice and creamy on the lips and not sticky at all. The color payoff is great. It can be hard to tell the color sometimes because the packaging has this tiger strip look to it. But, it is definitely worth the money.
Dragana B.
These lip glosses are awesome. They are very creamy, pigmented and not sticky at all. They also have a light and pleasant creme brulee scent. I also think the packaging is very chic. They are a bit on the pricey side but it's a great treat for your lips!
Jeanne S.
If you are looking for a non-sticky gloss with nice color then this is good for you. I did not find this to be moisturizing at all. I also did not find it to last long. The color was wonderful and I really wanted to love it, but sadly I didn't. I'd be happy to give it another try if I can find a nice deal on them.
Zara S.
What is the rating on this product by Lorac?
Karolin G.
I was wondering how long this lip gloss lasts? Many of them go on and after 15 min are gone?
Tara B.
Cedartown, GA
I'm looking for new lip products, my lips tend to get dry very easily. Is this product moisturizing?