LORAC Limited Edition Pink Champagne Eye Shadow/Cheek Palette (Amazon exclusive)

BY LORAC

Celebrate the night away with the lorac pink champagne eye/cheek palette. With 4 eye shadows, an eye and cheek highlighter, a blush and a bronzer, this elegant palette contains all the shades you need to go from soft and sweet to sultry and Smokey. Revel in every occasion and raise your glass with the lorac pink champagne palette. see more...

• Does anyone have this and the Lorac contour palette?? I was curio...2 Answers
  • are these colors sold individually? or are they only available in...2 Answers
  • How pigmented are these colors? Do they blend well? Thanks!6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This exclusive palette is life. It has an amazing highlighter I use every day, a bronzer I've been using for contouring and a pretty pink blush too as well as four shadows. You could even use the gold for a golden goddess type highlighter. I paid nineteen and the highlight alone is worth it,or even the highlight and bronzer. I am SO glad I made this my first Lorac purchase,and will definitely be recommending it as well as buying more Lorac products!
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an Amazon exclusive so when it went on sale, I decided to give it a try. First of all, yes, the packaging is adorable. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone based on the high pigmentation and smoothness and evenness of the application and formulation. The set has lasted me almost a year, and I was wearing it daily. The shades mix and blend together so well and the bronzer quickly became by go to. The thing is, it's like multiple highly pigmented shades that mix and match anywhere on the face. No breakouts, just great skin.
Abigail B.
Kingsley, Iowa
Beauty Junkie Expert
If this palette re-vamped the gold shimmer shade than this would probably be my favorite collection of shadows ever. The matte browns are so creamy and rich and they blend like a dream. The pink shade is fun all over the lid or as a blush, and even the icy highlight lives up to my standards (especially for that inner corner highlight) but that dang gold.... Why! The formula is hard as a rock and the pigment is horrible. For the price, though, this is a great introduction into Lorac shadows.
Deanna B.
Was given this as a gift. It's incredible that one slim palette can fit a whole face of products. I can do multiple eye looks, blush, bronze, highlight if I needed to in a bind. I use it when I need to bring makeup for touch ups in an evening bag, and don't want to bring full size products that I used when I got ready. I'm disappointed it's not standard Lorac quality, but hope they come out with better ones in this compact layout. The layout is genius.
Kendra S.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
For $20 you can't go wrong with this pallet the pigments are great, I especially love the bronzer and highlight, on the other hand the eyeshadows are not my go to but I can get the to work if I put my mind to it. Definitely worth the money just to add a little variety to a makeup collection
Kate B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette! For the price, it is such a steal, and while it says limited edition it is still available on Amazon. The eyeshadows are amazing, plus the Bronzer, Blush and highlighter are great too. The Bronzer can also be used as an eyeshadow, and I have also used the highlighter and Blush as eyeshadow too. The colors are gorgeous, and everything is high quality. This is my go to Palette!
Ellen G.
This has be one of the best small and compact palettes, it comes with a bronzer, two eyeshadows, a blush and two highlighters for which ever look you're going for or skin tone that you have. You can also create versatile looks with this palette going from soft and natural to glam and glowy. 100% stand by this product.
Genevieve V.
River Falls, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great travel palette. It's Lorac so the pigmentation is great and you can do a full look with these colors. I don't use the gold super often but you can contour and bronze with this palette and the shades are super versatile
Juliet B.
Arlington, MA
Talk about bang for your buck! This is an incredibly versatile palette with loads of product for $19. And high quality product.

Unlike other reviewers my palette arrived (thanks fully!) intact. It contains four shadows, one blush, one highlighter and a bronzer. That said, I find all of the shadows are multiuse. I love the highlighter along my brown bone, the bronzer is actually a great way to warm the eyes without looking overly madeup and I pressed a little of the pink blush on my lips, over some lip balm when I forgot my makeup bag. Good pay off on most of the colors. The gold is more sheer but I found it works really well when wet and is lovely when applied dry to the inner corners of my eyes.

I'm fairly light - a MAC NC15 - so these colors worked well on me without looking too orange or too muddy. I think darker skin toned people might run into some problems with the bronzer.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
This kit has a beautiful mix of colors and products. They have little fall out while applying and are long lasting. The box is super pretty and the case is a lovely, shimmery pink. I love that she has also included a mirror so that you can use this on the go.
Sarah I.
How pigmented are these colors? Do they blend well? Thanks!
sobia h.
Bartlett, IL
are these colors sold individually? or are they only available in the palate?
Orle L.
Does anyone have this and the Lorac contour palette?? I was curios about how the bronzer shade compares