LORAC Limited Edition Pink Champagne Eye Shadow/Cheek Palette (Amazon exclusive)

BY LORAC

Celebrate the night away with the lorac pink champagne eye/cheek palette. With 4 eye shadows, an eye and cheek highlighter, a blush and a bronzer, this elegant palette contains all the shades you need to go from soft and sweet to sultry and Smokey. Revel in every occasion and raise your glass with the lorac pink champagne palette. see more...

• Does anyone have this and the Lorac contour palette?? I w...2 Answers
  • are these colors sold individually? or are they only avai...2 Answers
  • How pigmented are these colors? Do they blend well? Thanks!6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gianna C.
Gloucester
Hello, this palette is very neutral and basic. It is great for a beginner or someone who likes to go light on the eyeshadow/face. You could even go from a day time look to a more dramatic look for a night out very easy. It was a great price and a quality purchase. All of the shades blend like butter into the skin!
Jordyn U.
This is a nice, simple palette. However, to do a full eye look in my opinion, I would need more colors. It is ideal for travel however, because the blush, bronzer, and especially the highlight are very nice and compact as well.
Camila M.
Abington, MA
I love this palette just for the Bronze powder, it’s soft, natural, amazing on the skin and last all day long, I love this color in my Lorac PRO To Go Eye/Cheek Palette too, its the same color and I hit the pan in both palettes already.
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
It’s very pretty. It’s very basic but if you love to travel it had everything you need. The bronzers are very creamy and buildable but hey look very natural. The eyeshadows are just basic lorac formula. The palette is pretty but isn’t necessary.
Jennifer P.
This exclusive palette is life. It has an amazing highlighter I use every day, a bronzer I've been using for contouring and a pretty pink blush too as well as four shadows. You could even use the gold for a golden goddess type highlighter. I paid nineteen and the highlight alone is worth it,or even the highlight and bronzer. I am SO glad I made this my first Lorac purchase,and will definitely be recommending it as well as buying more Lorac products!
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
This is an Amazon exclusive so when it went on sale, I decided to give it a try. First of all, yes, the packaging is adorable. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone based on the high pigmentation and smoothness and evenness of the application and formulation. The set has lasted me almost a year, and I was wearing it daily. The shades mix and blend together so well and the bronzer quickly became by go to. The thing is, it's like multiple highly pigmented shades that mix and match anywhere on the face. No breakouts, just great skin.
Abigail B.
Kingsley, Iowa
If this palette re-vamped the gold shimmer shade than this would probably be my favorite collection of shadows ever. The matte browns are so creamy and rich and they blend like a dream. The pink shade is fun all over the lid or as a blush, and even the icy highlight lives up to my standards (especially for that inner corner highlight) but that dang gold.... Why! The formula is hard as a rock and the pigment is horrible. For the price, though, this is a great introduction into Lorac shadows.
Kendra S.
Cheney, WA
For $20 you can't go wrong with this pallet the pigments are great, I especially love the bronzer and highlight, on the other hand the eyeshadows are not my go to but I can get the to work if I put my mind to it. Definitely worth the money just to add a little variety to a makeup collection
Kate B.
I love this palette! For the price, it is such a steal, and while it says limited edition it is still available on Amazon. The eyeshadows are amazing, plus the Bronzer, Blush and highlighter are great too. The Bronzer can also be used as an eyeshadow, and I have also used the highlighter and Blush as eyeshadow too. The colors are gorgeous, and everything is high quality. This is my go to Palette!
Juliet B.
Arlington, MA
Talk about bang for your buck! This is an incredibly versatile palette with loads of product for $19. And high quality product.

Unlike other reviewers my palette arrived (thanks fully!) intact. It contains four shadows, one blush, one highlighter and a bronzer. That said, I find all of the shadows are multiuse. I love the highlighter along my brown bone, the bronzer is actually a great way to warm the eyes without looking overly madeup and I pressed a little of the pink blush on my lips, over some lip balm when I forgot my makeup bag. Good pay off on most of the colors. The gold is more sheer but I found it works really well when wet and is lovely when applied dry to the inner corners of my eyes.

I'm fairly light - a MAC NC15 - so these colors worked well on me without looking too orange or too muddy. I think darker skin toned people might run into some problems with the bronzer.
Sarah I.
How pigmented are these colors? Do they blend well? Thanks!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this easy to use???
Orleidis L.
Does anyone have this and the Lorac contour palette?? I was curios about how the bronzer shade compares
sobia h.
Bartlett, IL
are these colors sold individually? or are they only available in the palate?