Add a Photo

By LORAC
#164 in Face Primer

Instantly bring luminosity and life to your face while preserving your makeup throughout the day with LORAC Los Angeles Light Source 3-in-1 Illuminating Primer. This paraben-free, high-pearl primer is infused with light diffusing, soft focus pigments for a silky smooth, luminous glow.

3 ways to use:

• Alone as a face primer under your makeup.
  • Mixed in with your foundation or moisturizer.
  • Applied on top of makeup to brighten and highlight.
Photo (1)
April C.
April C.
Sparks, Nv

I am so in love with the new Lorac 3 in 1 laminating primer. This primer has a slight smell to it that reminds me of fresh ginger, which I don't mind, and the consistency has a lotion texture. I am on my mid thirties and as much as I love a little highlight I don't enjoy when my face has a high sparkle effect. I have been using this primer consecutively for 2 weeks everyday routing between the two colors and love the finish they provide( not sparkly at all) a real glow from within without looking oily or a disco ball. It is easily blend ability and the gives the lasting power to any foundation both liquid or powder I place over it. Thank you Lorac for another holy grail product 🦋❤👍🏾
Natalie L.
Natalie L.

Swatched both of these in Ulta in March on a clean face. First impression under no makeup, the Dawn was such a pleasant surprise and made my skin look healthy and radiant. The dusk made my skin look really yellow, sallow, and sickly. Can't wait to purchase dawn but dusk is a no go for me. I did wear them both at home for the rest of the day and couldn't stop staring at the dawn side of my face. Dusk was still horrible. I'm really saddened because I have insane yellow/golden undertones but maybe that's the issue? The dusk adds too much yellow/gold to an overload whereas the dawn compliments/counteracts?
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI

I got a small size from Kohl's for purchasing makeup items. I received the one call Dawn. It's a liquid formula and very pigmented. It has a purple and pink tone to it. I apply this on top of my foundation on the area that I wanted to highlight and it's looks very natural and not too intense. When you blend it into your skin, it's just looks your own glowing skin. If you like your highlight to look really natural and looks like skin, then try this product. But if you want the highlight to be POPPING, then go for powder.
Britny M.
Britny M.
Elkins Park, PA

Absolutely in love with this product.  I received a free sample of both dusk and dawn.  I have been playing around with dawn to start.  So far, I have only used it as a primer and it is incredible.  The glow it gives your skin right after putting it on is unreal.  My foundation blends like a dream on top of it and has a nice dewy, natural looking glow.  I plan to try it mixed in with my foundation and as a highlighter if I can ever get myself to stop putting it on my skin first!!!
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT

I've only had this 2 days but I mixed it with my foundation the first say and I was so luminous I loved it I still used my benefit the porefessional on my tzone and I was still really luminous. The second day I just slathered it on my face (benefit porefessional on my tzone) then my foundation and the glow was insane NO SPARKLES OBIVIOUSLY just a dewy luminous glow from within. I definitely reccomend for combination skin. I did not get oily at all either.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.

I received a deluxe trial size of this Lorac Light Source Illuminating Primer and I really like it. It's very easy to apply and gives a very light eternal glow to your highlight points. The product itself is very light on the skin and does not cake up, I'll be purchasing a full size of this item for sure! I've included a pic of a swatch on my hand, lighting isn't the best but you can see it.
Alison W.
Alison W.
Toledo, OH

OBSESSED! I have the shade Dawn. I love it, it gives the face such a nice glow and my skin always looks so smooth, Dewey and hydrated right after. I think this is best for people with dry skin who want a glow. I like this better than the becca backlight priming filter but it reminds me of the L'Oréal lumi magique primer as far as color but it is a little thicker.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.

I just recently bought this primer because I was looking for an "illuminating" primer and saw this so figured I'd try it. I'm glad I did! I love this primer so much! Even better it can be used different ways for difference effects and looks! I highly recommend this to anyone. Even better is it comes it two shades for even more versatility.
Lily A.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA

I got to try a bit of the 3 in 1 illuminizer from Lorac and I must say I turn pink a lot so I did not go with the pink one as it has a bigger undertone of pink in the sunlight It should be for more fair skinned ladies. It's very glitzy and if you contour then it can add the perfect undertone glow.
Tallie J.
Tallie J.
Plymouth, WI

I absolutely love this! I recently got it and it's the best primer I've used! It doesn't have to silicone feel when you put it on, it's more like a moisturizer feel. I have the shade dusk and it gives a beautiful natural glow and helps your foundation stay all day!
Caterria B.
Caterria B.
Waldorf

Does it go on your whole face or just where the highlighter supposed to go?
Jenissa C.
Jenissa C.
Hialeah, FL

How does the produce work
Joanna H.

How much is this?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Chantilly, VA

What is the texture like?

Join Now