Add a Photo

By LORAC
#167 in Face Primer

Instantly bring luminosity and life to your face while preserving your makeup throughout the day with LORAC Los Angeles Light Source 3-in-1 Illuminating Primer. This paraben-free, high-pearl primer is infused with light diffusing, soft focus pigments for a silky smooth, luminous glow.

3 ways to use:

• Alone as a face primer under your makeup.
  • Mixed in with your foundation or moisturizer.
  • Applied on top of makeup to brighten and highlight.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT

I've only had this 2 days but I mixed it with my foundation the first say and I was so luminous I loved it I still used my benefit the porefessional on my tzone and I was still really luminous. The second day I just slathered it on my face (benefit porefessional on my tzone) then my foundation and the glow was insane NO SPARKLES OBIVIOUSLY just a dewy luminous glow from within. I definitely reccomend for combination skin. I did not get oily at all either.
I love this primer! I think it's a really great primer and has everything that I look for in a primer; it's not greasy and it helps pro-long my makeup. I also love how it gives me a nice dewy natural glow! The only down-side about this product is that it does retail for $35 which is kind of pricy for a primer, so you could find one that is similar that is cheaper, but I would definitely give this one a try!
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.

This primer is my go to high end makeup primer for all those fancy occasions. I mix it in with my foundation and even apply it before. It give your makeup a natural glowy finish. Its good for both oily and dry skin and is suitable for any occasion. I definitely recommend this if you want a long lasting flawless makeup look.
Eman A.
Eman A.

I am in love with this product it gives out such an illuminating finish it's the perfect primer it's really easy to apply it apply's like a moisturizer it doesn't really protect your face from the sun but it keeps your skin very hydrated gives you a dewy finish I do recommend this it's the best primer I've used so far
Roxanne  D.
Roxanne D.
Trinidad, CO

This product I've purchased works wonderfully. The good thing about it it doesn't make me break out from it. And it's sun protection works magnificent.Last a long time doesn't rub off easy .I'm very pleased with the product I would definitely recommend this product.
Shyla E.
Shyla E.
Vancouver, WA

This product is amazing for ur skin it realy helps ur skin look moisturized it's Matte good texture good color perfect for dry skin it's realy natural feeling and helps hide ur acne and pores great for all seasons I definitely want to recommend this
Poleth L.
Poleth L.

Amo estos tres en uno son súper buenos son recomendó por muchas chicas deja una textura eskidita la piel ilumina sutilmente el rostro .
Viene una buena cantidad fe producto para el rostro amo el maquillaje me gusto mucho este 3 en 1 .
Súper buena
Emily R.
Emily R.
Aubrey , Tx

Keeps your face bright and even when applying foundation. Foundation doesn't set into cracks or wrinkles like most primers. Would recommend for any type of skin and keeps everything covered! Love this. Only con is the price
Kameron P.
Kameron P.
Hampton, VA

This primer is great! It's moisturizing and hides pores well. The primer is easy to blend and apply with a brush or a beauty blender. It has a matte finish which I don't like but I would totally buy this again
Alishya M.
Alishya M.

It's the best primer I have ever tried in my entire life! It's perfect for oily AND dry skin. It is very easy to apply and it leaves you with a natural finish. When I run out I am definitely buying it again!
Caterria B.
Caterria B.
Waldorf

Does it go on your whole face or just where the highlighter supposed to go?
Jenissa C.
Jenissa C.
Hialeah, FL

How does the produce work
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Milton, FL

Briana C.
Briana C.
South Gate, CA

Does it help keep your makeup on all day?
Grecia B.