BY LORAC

Instantly bring luminosity and life to your face while preserving your makeup throughout the day with LORAC Los Angeles Light Source 3-in-1 Illuminating Primer. This paraben-free, high-pearl primer is infused with light diffusing, soft focus pigments for a silky smooth, luminous glow.

3 ways to use:

• Alone as a face primer under your makeup.
  • Mixed in with your foundation or moisturizer.
  • Applied on top of makeup to brighten and highlight.

• Is this worth the price? I have been looking around for a good pr...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new illuminating Becca primer? 1 Answers
  • How much is this?2 Answers
Buy on Kohls*
April C.
April C.
Sparks, Nv
I am so in love with the new Lorac 3 in 1 laminating primer. This primer has a slight smell to it that reminds me of fresh ginger, which I don't mind, and the consistency has a lotion texture. I am on my mid thirties and as much as I love a little highlight I don't enjoy when my face has a high sparkle effect. I have been using this primer consecutively for 2 weeks everyday routing between the two colors and love the finish they provide( not sparkly at all) a real glow from within without looking oily or a disco ball. It is easily blend ability and the gives the lasting power to any foundation both liquid or powder I place over it. Thank you Lorac for another holy grail product 🦋❤👍🏾
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT
I've only had this 2 days but I mixed it with my foundation the first say and I was so luminous I loved it I still used my benefit the porefessional on my tzone and I was still really luminous. The second day I just slathered it on my face (benefit porefessional on my tzone) then my foundation and the glow was insane NO SPARKLES OBIVIOUSLY just a dewy luminous glow from within. I definitely reccomend for combination skin. I did not get oily at all either.
Alison W.
Alison W.
Toledo, OH
OBSESSED! I have the shade Dawn. I love it, it gives the face such a nice glow and my skin always looks so smooth, Dewey and hydrated right after. I think this is best for people with dry skin who want a glow. I like this better than the becca backlight priming filter but it reminds me of the L'Oréal lumi magique primer as far as color but it is a little thicker.
Tallie J.
Tallie J.
Plymouth , WI
I absolutely love this! I recently got it and it's the best primer I've used! It doesn't have to silicone feel when you put it on, it's more like a moisturizer feel. I have the shade dusk and it gives a beautiful natural glow and helps your foundation stay all day!
Shyla E.
Shyla E.
Vancouver, WA
This product is amazing for ur skin it realy helps ur skin look moisturized it's Matte good texture good color perfect for dry skin it's realy natural feeling and helps hide ur acne and pores great for all seasons I definitely want to recommend this
Brandy V.
Brandy V.
Rio Bravo, TX
I love this products I got it and it's perfect ... it covers my pores honestly and well I love it it's worth the price and it's easy to blend like woah I'm in shock and well I do recommend this girls
Andrea E. S.
Andrea E. S.
Canoga Park
Muy buen primer perfecto para cualquier tipo de piel, se ajusta perfecto. Una excelente opción a la hora de comprar
Love it !!!! Got some for Christmas and I love it I use it every morning something you should use
Betsy M.
Betsy M.
Turbotville , PA
Review for: Dusk
So as a pale person, I wanted a glow to my skin for once. I got the Lorac Light Source 3-in-1 Illuminating Primer as a sample. At first I was only using it as a regular highlighter and that was it. Well then I started experimenting. It says right there "foundation additive". So I added it to my ELF Foundation Serum. After blending it in, I had a small glow. One that wasn't overwhelming, but still notable. So I highly suggest getting it! The foundation Serum is from ELF's Beautifully Bare line. Only $8! The Lorac Primer, for the full size about 30 some dollars at Ulta! I didn't have a hard time blending and my skin didn't feel irritated! So go get some!
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
I just recently bought this primer because I was looking for an "illuminating" primer and saw this so figured I'd try it. I'm glad I did! I love this primer so much! Even better it can be used different ways for difference effects and looks! I highly recommend this to anyone. Even better is it comes it two shades for even more versatility.
Caterria B.
Caterria B.
Waldorf
Does it go on your whole face or just where the highlighter supposed to go?
Jenissa C.
Jenissa C.
Hialeah, FL
How does the produce work
Kayaa P.
Kayaa P.
Chicago
I will like to try it , Does it feel light or heavy on the skin ?
Grecia B.