Add a Photo

By LORAC
#158 in Face Primer

Instantly bring luminosity and life to your face while preserving your makeup throughout the day with LORAC Los Angeles Light Source 3-in-1 Illuminating Primer. This paraben-free, high-pearl primer is infused with light diffusing, soft focus pigments for a silky smooth, luminous glow.

3 ways to use:

• Alone as a face primer under your makeup.
  • Mixed in with your foundation or moisturizer.
  • Applied on top of makeup to brighten and highlight.
Photo (1)
April C.
April C.
Sparks, Nv

I am so in love with the new Lorac 3 in 1 laminating primer. This primer has a slight smell to it that reminds me of fresh ginger, which I don't mind, and the consistency has a lotion texture. I am on my mid thirties and as much as I love a little highlight I don't enjoy when my face has a high sparkle effect. I have been using this primer consecutively for 2 weeks everyday routing between the two colors and love the finish they provide( not sparkly at all) a real glow from within without looking oily or a disco ball. It is easily blend ability and the gives the lasting power to any foundation both liquid or powder I place over it. Thank you Lorac for another holy grail product 🦋❤👍🏾
Britny M.
Britny M.
Elkins Park, PA

Absolutely in love with this product.  I received a free sample of both dusk and dawn.  I have been playing around with dawn to start.  So far, I have only used it as a primer and it is incredible.  The glow it gives your skin right after putting it on is unreal.  My foundation blends like a dream on top of it and has a nice dewy, natural looking glow.  I plan to try it mixed in with my foundation and as a highlighter if I can ever get myself to stop putting it on my skin first!!!
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT

I've only had this 2 days but I mixed it with my foundation the first say and I was so luminous I loved it I still used my benefit the porefessional on my tzone and I was still really luminous. The second day I just slathered it on my face (benefit porefessional on my tzone) then my foundation and the glow was insane NO SPARKLES OBIVIOUSLY just a dewy luminous glow from within. I definitely reccomend for combination skin. I did not get oily at all either.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.

I received a deluxe trial size of this Lorac Light Source Illuminating Primer and I really like it. It's very easy to apply and gives a very light eternal glow to your highlight points. The product itself is very light on the skin and does not cake up, I'll be purchasing a full size of this item for sure! I've included a pic of a swatch on my hand, lighting isn't the best but you can see it.
Alison W.
Alison W.
Toledo, OH

OBSESSED! I have the shade Dawn. I love it, it gives the face such a nice glow and my skin always looks so smooth, Dewey and hydrated right after. I think this is best for people with dry skin who want a glow. I like this better than the becca backlight priming filter but it reminds me of the L'Oréal lumi magique primer as far as color but it is a little thicker.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.

I just recently bought this primer because I was looking for an "illuminating" primer and saw this so figured I'd try it. I'm glad I did! I love this primer so much! Even better it can be used different ways for difference effects and looks! I highly recommend this to anyone. Even better is it comes it two shades for even more versatility.
Lily A.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, Ca

I got to try a bit of the 3 in 1 illuminizer from Lorac and I must say I turn pink a lot so I did not go with the pink one as it has a bigger undertone of pink in the sunlight It should be for more fair skinned ladies. It's very glitzy and if you contour then it can add the perfect undertone glow.
Tallie J.
Tallie J.
Plymouth, WI

I absolutely love this! I recently got it and it's the best primer I've used! It doesn't have to silicone feel when you put it on, it's more like a moisturizer feel. I have the shade dusk and it gives a beautiful natural glow and helps your foundation stay all day!
Shyla E.
Shyla E.
Vancouver, WA

This product is amazing for ur skin it realy helps ur skin look moisturized it's Matte good texture good color perfect for dry skin it's realy natural feeling and helps hide ur acne and pores great for all seasons I definitely want to recommend this
Brandy V.
Brandy V.
Laredo, TX

I love this products I got it and it's perfect ... it covers my pores honestly and well I love it it's worth the price and it's easy to blend like woah I'm in shock and well I do recommend this girls
Caterria B.
Caterria B.
Waldorf

Does it go on your whole face or just where the highlighter supposed to go?
Jenissa C.
Jenissa C.
Hialeah, FL

How does the produce work
Joanna H.

How much is this?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Chantilly, VA

What is the texture like?

Join Now