BY LORAC

Instantly bring luminosity and life to your face while preserving your makeup throughout the day with LORAC Los Angeles Light Source 3-in-1 Illuminating Primer. This paraben-free, high-pearl primer is infused with light diffusing, soft focus pigments for a silky smooth, luminous glow.

3 ways to use:

• Alone as a face primer under your makeup.
  • Mixed in with your foundation or moisturizer.
  • Applied on top of makeup to brighten and highlight.

• Is this worth the price? I have been looking around for a good pr...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new illuminating Becca primer? 1 Answers
  • How much is this?2 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Heather A.
central
Review for: Dawn
This is soooo so great. I was debating on buying this or re getting my MAC strobe cream. I wanted to try something different. I’m still most likely going to get my MAC strobe cream tho cause I just ran out, and I like to have my old favorites 🤫 but anyway, this primer gives you such a pretty glow . Lit from within type of a glow. And that’s what I LOVE. I bought mine from kohls 😍 also you can put a little on your cheek bones on top of the foundation to give an even more glow to your face. Loving it so far!!! Highly recommend !!!!!
Emily J.
Review for: Dawn
I absolutely love this primer! I will be repurchasing for so many reasons.
To begin, the product application is absolutely smooth and simple. I usually just apply this product with my hands because it is easier. It blends into your skin easily and looks flawless without streaking or any patchiness.
Additionally, this product makes your skin gleam with a natural glow. I have never found a primer other that is this glowy. This product is even better than the Becca Backlight primer!
Any cons?
Honestly, like any any other illuminating product, glitter is left on your hands. This doesn't bug me that much to take a star off but I did want to note it:)
Overall, I recommend this product to anyone looking for a illuminating primer that actually makes your face glowy and natural looking:)
Cristal R.
Love love the way my makeup looks after applying LORAC face primer. I never have problems with it sweating my products off and I work in face pacw environment. Awesome!
April C.
Sparks, Nv
I am so in love with the new Lorac 3 in 1 laminating primer. This primer has a slight smell to it that reminds me of fresh ginger, which I don't mind, and the consistency has a lotion texture. I am on my mid thirties and as much as I love a little highlight I don't enjoy when my face has a high sparkle effect. I have been using this primer consecutively for 2 weeks everyday routing between the two colors and love the finish they provide( not sparkly at all) a real glow from within without looking oily or a disco ball. It is easily blend ability and the gives the lasting power to any foundation both liquid or powder I place over it. Thank you Lorac for another holy grail product 🦋❤👍🏾
Betsy M.
Turbotville , PA
Review for: Dusk
So as a pale person, I wanted a glow to my skin for once. I got the Lorac Light Source 3-in-1 Illuminating Primer as a sample. At first I was only using it as a regular highlighter and that was it. Well then I started experimenting. It says right there "foundation additive". So I added it to my ELF Foundation Serum. After blending it in, I had a small glow. One that wasn't overwhelming, but still notable. So I highly suggest getting it! The foundation Serum is from ELF's Beautifully Bare line. Only $8! The Lorac Primer, for the full size about 30 some dollars at Ulta! I didn't have a hard time blending and my skin didn't feel irritated! So go get some!
Courtney N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently bought this primer because I was looking for an "illuminating" primer and saw this so figured I'd try it. I'm glad I did! I love this primer so much! Even better it can be used different ways for difference effects and looks! I highly recommend this to anyone. Even better is it comes it two shades for even more versatility.
Michelle P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a deluxe trial size of this Lorac Light Source Illuminating Primer and I really like it. It's very easy to apply and gives a very light eternal glow to your highlight points. The product itself is very light on the skin and does not cake up, I'll be purchasing a full size of this item for sure! I've included a pic of a swatch on my hand, lighting isn't the best but you can see it.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely in love with this product.  I received a free sample of both dusk and dawn.  I have been playing around with dawn to start.  So far, I have only used it as a primer and it is incredible.  The glow it gives your skin right after putting it on is unreal.  My foundation blends like a dream on top of it and has a nice dewy, natural looking glow.  I plan to try it mixed in with my foundation and as a highlighter if I can ever get myself to stop putting it on my skin first!!!
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT
I've only had this 2 days but I mixed it with my foundation the first say and I was so luminous I loved it I still used my benefit the porefessional on my tzone and I was still really luminous. The second day I just slathered it on my face (benefit porefessional on my tzone) then my foundation and the glow was insane NO SPARKLES OBIVIOUSLY just a dewy luminous glow from within. I definitely reccomend for combination skin. I did not get oily at all either.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got to try a bit of the 3 in 1 illuminizer from Lorac and I must say I turn pink a lot so I did not go with the pink one as it has a bigger undertone of pink in the sunlight It should be for more fair skinned ladies. It's very glitzy and if you contour then it can add the perfect undertone glow.
Caterria B.
Waldorf
Does it go on your whole face or just where the highlighter supposed to go?
Jenissa C.
Hialeah, FL
How does the produce work
Kayaa P.
Chicago
I will like to try it , Does it feel light or heavy on the skin ?
Grecia B.