Add a Photo

By LORAC
#167 in Face Primer

Instantly bring luminosity and life to your face while preserving your makeup throughout the day with LORAC Los Angeles Light Source 3-in-1 Illuminating Primer. This paraben-free, high-pearl primer is infused with light diffusing, soft focus pigments for a silky smooth, luminous glow.

3 ways to use:

• Alone as a face primer under your makeup.
  • Mixed in with your foundation or moisturizer.
  • Applied on top of makeup to brighten and highlight.
April C.
April C.
Sparks, Nv

I am so in love with the new Lorac 3 in 1 laminating primer. This primer has a slight smell to it that reminds me of fresh ginger, which I don't mind, and the consistency has a lotion texture. I am on my mid thirties and as much as I love a little highlight I don't enjoy when my face has a high sparkle effect. I have been using this primer consecutively for 2 weeks everyday routing between the two colors and love the finish they provide( not sparkly at all) a real glow from within without looking oily or a disco ball. It is easily blend ability and the gives the lasting power to any foundation both liquid or powder I place over it. Thank you Lorac for another holy grail product 🦋❤👍🏾
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT

I've only had this 2 days but I mixed it with my foundation the first say and I was so luminous I loved it I still used my benefit the porefessional on my tzone and I was still really luminous. The second day I just slathered it on my face (benefit porefessional on my tzone) then my foundation and the glow was insane NO SPARKLES OBIVIOUSLY just a dewy luminous glow from within. I definitely reccomend for combination skin. I did not get oily at all either.
I love this primer! I think it's a really great primer and has everything that I look for in a primer; it's not greasy and it helps pro-long my makeup. I also love how it gives me a nice dewy natural glow! The only down-side about this product is that it does retail for $35 which is kind of pricy for a primer, so you could find one that is similar that is cheaper, but I would definitely give this one a try!
Alison W.
Alison W.
Toledo, OH

OBSESSED! I have the shade Dawn. I love it, it gives the face such a nice glow and my skin always looks so smooth, Dewey and hydrated right after. I think this is best for people with dry skin who want a glow. I like this better than the becca backlight priming filter but it reminds me of the L'Oréal lumi magique primer as far as color but it is a little thicker.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.

I just recently bought this primer because I was looking for an "illuminating" primer and saw this so figured I'd try it. I'm glad I did! I love this primer so much! Even better it can be used different ways for difference effects and looks! I highly recommend this to anyone. Even better is it comes it two shades for even more versatility.
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.

This primer is my go to high end makeup primer for all those fancy occasions. I mix it in with my foundation and even apply it before. It give your makeup a natural glowy finish. Its good for both oily and dry skin and is suitable for any occasion. I definitely recommend this if you want a long lasting flawless makeup look.
Eman A.
Eman A.

I am in love with this product it gives out such an illuminating finish it's the perfect primer it's really easy to apply it apply's like a moisturizer it doesn't really protect your face from the sun but it keeps your skin very hydrated gives you a dewy finish I do recommend this it's the best primer I've used so far
Lily A.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA

I got to try a bit of the 3 in 1 illuminizer from Lorac and I must say I turn pink a lot so I did not go with the pink one as it has a bigger undertone of pink in the sunlight It should be for more fair skinned ladies. It's very glitzy and if you contour then it can add the perfect undertone glow.
Roxanne  D.
Roxanne D.
Trinidad, CO

This product I've purchased works wonderfully. The good thing about it it doesn't make me break out from it. And it's sun protection works magnificent.Last a long time doesn't rub off easy .I'm very pleased with the product I would definitely recommend this product.
Tallie J.
Tallie J.
Plymouth, WI

I absolutely love this! I recently got it and it's the best primer I've used! It doesn't have to silicone feel when you put it on, it's more like a moisturizer feel. I have the shade dusk and it gives a beautiful natural glow and helps your foundation stay all day!
Caterria B.
Caterria B.
Waldorf

Does it go on your whole face or just where the highlighter supposed to go?
Jenissa C.
Jenissa C.
Hialeah, FL

How does the produce work
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Milton, FL

Christy B.
Christy B.
Rochelle, IL

How does this compare to the new illuminating Becca primer?
Sakira M.
Sakira M.
Omaha, NE

Is this product good for someone with oily skin? Or even a mix of both oily & dry?

Join Now