BY LORAC

Let your fresh-faced, west side style shine in gunmetal blues and pale peach hues that mirror the Santa Monica sunset in his beach-inspired palette. This breezy palette includes two cheek shades and four eye shadow shades to create your ocean chic Santa Monica style.

Shades:

• Eyeshadow in Farmers Market (matte warm cream)
  • Eyeshadow in Promenade (shimmer nude beige)
  • Eyeshadow in Bungalow (matte mauve taupe)
  • Eyeshadow in Twilight Tide (shimmer blue silver)
  • Blush in Silicone Beach (shimmer pale peony)
  • Blush in Sunset Yoga (matte peach)

Diany G.
Reseda, CA
This is really not my favorite and I was really sad that I couldn’t do anything to return it. I tried many looks with this palette but it just really didn’t work well with my complexion, mind you, I’m not very dark skinned but it didn’t show much and I really had to pack it on to show pigment. I’m like an olive tone I would say but I ended up giving it away to a white friend of mine and it looked beautiful on her. I had to stand in front of a lamp with the shade off just to get the color to show 🤷🏻‍♀️😟.
Melissa B.
Gorgeous palette! the colors are so beautiful with rich pigmentation! They are shimmery, soft and applies smoothly! This is a small palette but great! I love it!
Ariel R.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Same amazing formula, absolutely gorgeous shades! This is the perfect every day, simple palette these colors are so easy to sweep on the lid for an effortless eyeshadow look that seems as though you put a lot of effort in! These shadows are the same creamy Lorac formula and I can't wait to pick up a few other ones as well. Definitely worth the buy. The best part is the included blush and highlight/ contour( depending on the palette) for a complete look. Small and compact so it's super easy for travel. This will totally be my go to for work palette!
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I really like the pigmentation of this palette and that it comes with two cheek products. The mirror is also a decent size and this is great to bring on the go or traveling with. It's an easy palette with a couple of different looks and you can use the cheek colors for eyeshadows as well. You can deepen the colors for a darker smokey look or lighten it for your everyday eve look. Either way works and I really like the concept of these LA palettes!
Jenna T.
I really like Lorac shadows, but this palette was a miss for me. I don't hate it or anything, but I definitely don't reach for it either. I think the color combo is very random and the shades don't work well together. I have a few other palettes from the California collection and they're great, but this one doesn't seem like Lorac's usual quality. For me to use this, I also have to incorporate colors from other palettes. Not a fan.
Lyndsea W.
Lorac did a great job with these small palettes! They are pretty affordable and the colors in this palette are gorgeous! The formula is super creamy and blends out nicely. You might have to use another palette to create more wearable looks but you can create looks using just this palette. The highlight and blush shades are stunning.
Alayna R.
Burton , MI
Easy to blend out. Colors work well together and can achieve a few looks from just using this palette. Just like Lorac shadows usually are they are very buttery. They had a mix for matte and shimmer. I will be getting a few more of the mini palette. Price point wasn't the best for just a few shadows.
Logan G.
Jacksonville, AR
Expensive eyeshadow palette for the cheap packaging that you get, honestly. But the colors are pretty. This is a splurge palette. Some colors are neutral every day. Would 7/10 recommend this.
Emily K.
Wrentham
I love this palette! The shadows are very pigmented! I loved every shade even the grey sparkles! Some are matte and others are shimmer. The blush stays on all day, however the highlighter is a little too pink for my sink tone.
Manuel C.
Des Moines , IA
This product is amazing I will definitely recommend it to anybody. II'd give it a five star if only that was an extra star I would. I love this product thank you so much hope this review helps everyone out

back