LORAC LA Palette Malibu

by LORAC

Refine your beachside beauty routine with modern mauves, chiffon pinks, and barely there bronze. From sun up to sun down, the beach club has never looked so cool. This uber-chill palette includes two cheek shades and four eye shadow shades to create your free spirit Malibu face.

Shades:

• Eyeshadow in Beach House (shimmer pale pink champagne)
  • Eyeshadow in Morning Surf (matte dusty pink)
  • Eyeshadow in Cliffside View (shimmer rose gold)
  • Eyeshadow in Route 1 (shimmer deep bronze)
  • Blush in Long Board (matte medium tan)
  • Blush in Afternoon Rosé (shimmer snow pink)

What is the formula of the shadows like?
Start your review of LORAC LA Palette Malibu!
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Kohl's
I just purchased this palette the other day at Kohl’s & can’t believe how CUTE it is!!! These shades are some beautiful naturals & are all named after the palettes theme: Your LA experience: Malibu. The pigment is wonderful & I found no sign of fallout. It was on sale & I just had to get my hands on it.
Lake forest , CA
LORAC LA Palette Malibu uploaded by Allison L.
Beautiful neutral palette. Great contour and blush/highlight shades along with 4 eye shadows. Blinding highlight!! This is really handy for travel and is just overall very usable and great for everyday. I love Lorac and have never had a miss! If you see this grab it it’s worth the price! Here’s some one finger one dip swatches with a flash as well #palettelove #swatches #lorac #makeuphaul
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a beautiful palette for blondes and people with blue eyes. The eyeshadows blend SO nicely. It’s a natural shimmer that is day appropriate. The light pink shade I think is a blush but I use it as a highlighter. It looks really natural and it’s not overly sparkly. I use this palette almost every day. Great for tan or light skin tones.
Chicago
Love these types of colors for all day look or just summer looks. These colors could be great in every skin tone. Now the pricing is ok, but if you guys cant get your hands on it then check Morphe. Pros are great summer look and natural looks and cons are just the price range.
Warner, SD
Purchased at: ULTA
The quality of this palette is very good. I think the colors go together nicely, and makes for a good everyday palette. All of the small LA palettes from Lorac are definitely a great value, and if you can find any, I highly suggest picking them up.
San Benito, TX
I just purchased this product today and honestly i swatched the colors on my arm and i just fell in love with this palette i think this will most likely be my every day palette.
Savannah, GA
I don’t hate this palette I just think there are MUCH better options for the price. The colors are meh and the formula is meh. This reminds me of a palette I would get a 13 year old just starting out.
Groveland, IL
LORAC LA Palette Malibu uploaded by Heather A.
Beautiful little palette with mauves and pinks for a lovely beach look. It comes with 4 shadows and 2 blushes that all look beautiful together. You can't get many different looks from it but it's a great palette for a quick look. With mattes and shimmers, the formula is typical Lorac and the shadows are pigmented and easy to blend. The packaging is small and made of sturdy cardboard and come with a mirror. It's easy to travel with. I highly recommend this beauty!
Theses colors truly are for the free spirit! You can swipe on just one color for a on the go look or create a smoky eye for a night out. It's a great addition of the bronzer and the highlight/blush colors to give you a one stop makeup look. There is a mixture of shimmer and matte colors that fit for everyone. Ulta have these palates for 50% off so get them while you can!
San Diego, CA
These colors are great for a year around look. A very simple or diverse eye look. You can use the pink muted color as a blush as well and the bronzer as a crease color. Again you can use the cheek colors as eyeshadow and eyeshadow as cheek. This is a great palette to bring with you everywhere and it has everything you'll need for a simple to nighttime eyelook. It's one of my favorites to bring on the go!