BY LORAC

City grit takes an artful turn with this downtown-inspired palette. Gravel greys give way to sand-inspired shimmer, making the work-to-play transition as effortlessly stunning as the skyline at sunset. This smart palette includes two cheek shades and four eye shadow shades to create your urban mod look.

A $72 value!

Shades:

• Eyeshadow in Flat White (matte ivory)
  • Eyeshadow in Concrete Jungle (matte burgundy)
  • Eyeshadow in City of Angels (matte light beige)
  • Eyeshadow in Leather Jungle (matte soft black)
  • Blush in Art Walk (shimmer palest pink)
  • Blush in Art Deco (matte pink mauve)

• Lorac or Urban Decay?8 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the palettes in this Lorac LA series? I ...1 Answers
Kat J.
Let me start this review off by saying that when I first got this palette, I was ready to return it. The shadows seemed patchy and every time I attempted to blend them, the whole thing looked muddy and amateur. I had snagged this palette during a sale at Ulta so for $12, I figured it was a good deal,... but being that this was my first experience with Lorac shadows, I was supremely disappointed and ready to bring this back.

Fast forward to the day before I was going to go to the store to get my money back,... I opened up this palette one more time and said “Y’know what, one more try couldn’t hurt...”

Well, turns out the third time really is the charm!!! I used a fluffier brush and a tad less eyeshadow primer, and it was like the formula did a complete 180,... The matte eyeshadows blended beautifully, didn’t have any fallout, and lasted all day! Oh, and the pans are very generously sized considering it’s a smaller palette, so that’s a nice bonus... I love the color combo of this particular palette in the collection and don’t really have anything like it, so I was overjoyed that Lorac finally won me over and I didn’t have to return it! Not to mention, the blush is a beautiful rosy pink color and the highlight is ideal for giving your face a natural glow... Plus both can be used as eyeshadows as well! This makes a great travel palette, and it’s a nice semi-neutral addition to my makeup collection. I absolutely love it (especially for the sale price) and I’m so happy I gave it another chance! I don’t think it’s available at Ulta anymore, but if you find that you have the chance to grab this Downtown LA Palette, I definitely suggest you get it!
Faith M.
New Haven
Art Deco is a great shade for blush and art walk looks nice when used as a highlight on the cheek or by the eyebrow. But leather jacket, this off black deep grey was very chalky. And the rest of the shades just make for a boring palette. Nothing fun, they kept it a bit too simple for me.
Meghan G.
Aberdeen, SD
I purchased all of the Lorac eye and cheek palettes when they were released and some were good and some were not so good. The main issue with this is the colors included. I feel like they don’t work together that well and just overall are not inspiring. This was one of my least favorites in the collection. However, I do love Lorac eyeshadows and powders and the quality did not disappoint.
Jessica W.
Lorac never disappoints! I love this little palette so much! Unlike many smaller, travel-size palettes, all of the colors can be used together to create an eye look so that you don't have to reach for any other palettes. The blush is so pigmented and really stunning as well. The packaging is so unique and I love that Lorac uses a theme for each of the palettes in this collection.
Marillyn A.
Edinburg, TX
I have used this palette once on a client of mine when i was in school practicing makeup, and it was so pigmented and blendable! This palette encouraged me to become confident as a beginning makeup artist.
Heather J.
I adore the shades in this mini palette. The highlight and blush they put in are perfect for any look and im in love with the tan transition shade. This palette has alittle bit of everything and i got it for such a great price i couldnt pass it up.
Sumer M.
I love this pallette! I love the theme as well being from California. I was able to utilize the whole pallet for a look and the matte shades are very blendable! Art Walk has a beautiful shine and I applied it on top of concrete jungle and leather jacket. This is really flexible for several different looks. And it lasted all day! Worth the price! No regrets.
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I bought this cute Little Beautiful Lorac Palette yesterday at Ulta. It was a total sale! It's a great Palette for Fall. Beautiful dark shades and a matte high shine shimmer and a bronzer. It's very pigmented. It's absolutely gorgeous! I love it!
Ellie P.
Burlington, NC
This is the ideal palette for the weekend. I was able to create multiple looks, and I love that I can use the face products as eye products, too. It's versatile and compact, making it perfect for traveling.
Jazmin P.
Just bought this baby! I've never tried Lorac shadows--so this compact, high quality and sexy palette is perfect since I wanted to try this brand. Plus it was only $12.00!
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Lorac or Urban Decay?
Jazmin P.
Has anyone tried the palettes in this Lorac LA series? I didn't see very many reviews or tutorials online.