BY LORAC

Take on high society with elegant hues like dusty pinks and stone-side taupes reminiscent of the glamorous golden days of L.A. This super swank palette includes two cheek shades and four eye shadow shades to create your ultimate upscale Beverly Hills look.

A $72 value!

Shades:

• Eyeshadow in Rose Garden (shimmer baby pink)
  • Eyeshadow in Fast lane (shimmer bronze chrome)
  • Eyeshadow in Bling (shimmer warm vanilla)
  • Eyeshadow in LBD (matte true black)
  • Blush in Rendezvous (shimmer pink peach)
  • Blush in Lavish (matte deep taupe)

Meghan G.
Warner, SD
This was probably one of my lesser favorites that Lorac released out of all of their mini eye and cheek palettes. I just didn’t find it inspiring and the shades are just kind of weird. The powders are nice and they work, but I probably should have passed on this one.
Ellie P.
Burlington, NC
This is probably my favorite palette to travel with because I can do so much with it. I'm able to create various looks and the products are so versatile, too. It's sleek and compact, yet sturdy and durable, making traveling with it a breeze. I highly recommend it.
Jessica W.
Knoxville, TN
I'm a huge fan of Lorac so I had to pick up this palette. The eyeshadows, bronzer, and blush are all very pigmented and swatch beautifully. The only complaint that I would have about this palette is that the colors don't seem to go together as well as they could which makes it a little more difficult to create a complete eye look. I bought both this Beverly Hills palette and the DTLA palette from this collection and I prefer the DTLA. However, this is still a wonderful little palette to add to your collection.
Mac J.
Louisville, KY
I love any product from Lorac and this one is no exception. Its pricey but worth it. If you take care of this palette it will last you a very long time. Its long lasting and easy to apply and blend. The colors blend perfectly. I would recommend to others!
Amy G.
The Lorac eye shadow palettes are always a winner for me. They're not dry, they don't crease.  They go on smooth, and blend well. They have nice pigmentation and staying power. They aren't too pricey, either.
Sandra l.
casper
Was super super high pigmented I love it sooo much super easy to apply and blend with any brush and also good for night looks and it's pretty pricey but worth it
Natalie L.
Love this palette!!! Berly got it today and gonna try it tomorrow hope it works really well.😍😍😍😍😍
Hathiley P.
Can I get you a free sample?