LORAC

LORAC "I'm So Sensitive" Soothing Face Primer

BY LORAC

LORAC knows that not all complexions are alike, that s why we created "I m So Sensitive" Soothing Face Primer. This skin-perfecting, gentle primer is oil, silicone, paraben and fragrance free and infused with antioxidants, vitamins and plant extracts to help soothe and smooth your skin. Ultra-light and super hydrating, this water-based primer promotes long-lasting makeup wear with a natural, silky-smooth finish. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne-prone skin. "I'm So Sensitive" Soothing Face Primer. see more...

LORAC
LORAC "I'm So Sensitive" Soothing Face Primer
Buy on Amazon
  • "love using this primer before applying my makeup ! makes my face feel not so cake-d and actually makes my face feel light and not so oily ! it's easy to use -- just squeeze some of the product and apply to face! works like a charm! " in 3 reviews
Lily M.
This is an amazing soothing face primer the literal only downside to this primer is its price I wish it was a bit cheaper because you only get 1.7 fluid ounces which is more than foundation but I feel like I go through primer so much quicker than foundation it is oil free silicone free paraben free and fragrance free it’s just overall a really nice product that I would recommend everyone
Jay 💖.
I really was not a huge fan of this primer. A friend gave me it as a gift months back and I ended up passing it on to another friend. It did make my makeup go on smoothly,but it didn't make it last any longer and it had an unpleasant smell. Perhaps I got a bad bottle,but I really didn't like it. It didn't irritate my skin,but the smell gave me such a migraine where I couldn't wear it.
Haley R.
Dallas, TX
I love this primer! My pores were getting so clogged so I switched all of my makeup and products to noncomedogenic. This also doesn’t contain silica which clogs pores. This lasts me about 3 months and I do my makeup almost everyday
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I really like this one, my pores smooth out and the consistency is really creamy/silky! Has a natural finish & holds my makeup well enough! It’s on the higher end side.
member-7de15
This face primer is soft, smooth and WORKS without plugging your pores. It only takes a tiny amount to cover your face. A small tube lasts a very long time. Highly recommend.
Hannah M.
I give this product a 4. It is one of the two I use. I feel this one to have more of an oily base than my other. It does keep my makeup lasting all day and does widen my pores!
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, WI
This primer was definitely soothing, but I don't felt it helped my makeup last longer or wear better. I finished the entire bottle, but I don't intend to repurchase. I also don't feel I could recommend this product when there are so clearly many better options.
Cathy D.
It's such a light primer and it does help my foundation/BB cream along with bronzer glide on much smoother and easier. My only issue with this product is that it has a strong smell that isn't really pleasant.
Natalie M.
When i first tried this primer i fell in love. It's so easy to apply and feels so good on your face. It's a soothing primer so it helps ALOT with dry, patchy skin. It's a natural finish and it feels so refreshing. I definitely would recommend to anyone with dry skin.
Zharea W.
Humboldt, TN
This was my very first primer and I still use it now. I have very sensitive skin and it has never broken me out or made my face burn. It makes my foundation application very smooth and it goes on very well! You don’t need put a pea size. I don’t really like the smell but you get used to after a while.