LORAC

LORAC "I'm So Sensitive" Soothing Face Primer

BY LORAC

LORAC knows that not all complexions are alike, that s why we created "I m So Sensitive" Soothing Face Primer. This skin-perfecting, gentle primer is oil, silicone, paraben and fragrance free and infused with antioxidants, vitamins and plant extracts to help soothe and smooth your skin. Ultra-light and super hydrating, this water-based primer promotes long-lasting makeup wear with a natural, silky-smooth finish. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne-prone skin. "I'm So Sensitive" Soothing Face Primer. see more...

LORAC
LORAC "I'm So Sensitive" Soothing Face Primer
Buy on ULTA*
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer was definitely soothing, but I don't felt it helped my makeup last longer or wear better. I finished the entire bottle, but I don't intend to repurchase. I also don't feel I could recommend this product when there are so clearly many better options.
Janice O.
Fullerton, CA
Love using this primer before applying my makeup ! Makes my face feel not so cake-d and actually makes my face feel light and not so oily ! It's easy to use -- just squeeze some of the product and apply to face! Works like a charm!
Jarita Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not enjoy the Lorac I'm so sensitive soothing face primer. I received  the multiples of the product from a mystery prom package and it did nothing for my skin. My full face of makeup slid off after a couple hours compared to the Smashbox primer which kept my makeup on until I wanted to remove it. It did not photograph well as the primer gave me a weird ghosty  tone to my tan skin.  The bottle is not secure because I kept in my makeup bag and the bottle cap popped open and made a mess.
I am not going to use it I will donate them to a women's shelter. I probably would not buy it again if I saw in stores.
Natalie M.
When i first tried this primer i fell in love. It's so easy to apply and feels so good on your face. It's a soothing primer so it helps ALOT with dry, patchy skin. It's a natural finish and it feels so refreshing. I definitely would recommend to anyone with dry skin.
Claudia T.
oakland, CA
I use this primer on a daily now. Before only on the weekends. I love it. It's easy to apply, leaves my face feeling soft and fresh. This is good for combination/ dry skin. I would diffidently recommend it although it's a bit pricey.
sara s.
Voorhees, NJ
Horrible. I am so mad that I spent money on this product. Every time I used it I would end up with a face full of acne within minutes. I initially thought it was my brushes, but I washed them, and when the acne persisted I realized what the cause was. When I switched primers my face cleared right up. It also does not hold makeup in place for very long and your face gets shiny after a few hours.
Cynthia H.
This is an amazing primer. I am not the biggest fan of silicone in a primer. I feel like they make me look oily. This doesn't have silicone in it so it keeps my makeup looking flawless and not really that oily. I feel like my face looks natural and I don't feel like I have extra oil on my skin
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really can't tell if it made much of a difference. It goes on really nice and does not dry out my face, but I'm not sure if it was this that my face produced more oil than it used to during the day. I would probably try another primer because this one was just not bad or good.
Bailey M.
Rexburg, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the 2nd primer I've ever tried and I like it! It helps my face to feel moisturizer and doesn't give me that "waxy" feel other ones have. It's a soft, thin, moisturizing lotion feel to it. My makeup looks a lot smoother and less Cakey/flakey
Brittany D.
Cullman
Great primer, good with oily skin! My makeup always stays great when I use it!